[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Shit!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 199x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 199x196
The absolute madman he actually did it! https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-fully-extinguishes-campaign-loan-of-more-than-50-million
>>
>>78344738
Now wait and see, the libcucks are gonna say some dumb shit like "oh but you're rich, why do you need donations?"

Shit makes me so mad
>>
So, he's announcing that he's decided to stop self-funding his campaign and become beholden to special interests because HILLARY.
>>
>>78344738
He needs to cut himself another check.
>>
>>78345329
what happened to self funding (((donald)))?
>>
File: 1442172085084.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1442172085084.png
260 KB, 563x542
>be american
>need to spend millions and millions of dollars in order to become president
>millions of dollars spent to make the media jews richer
>just so you can print ads of calling each other cucks
>and hope that retards see the ad in order to sway them
>instead of having discussions filled with reasoning and factual information about the progression of the country

hmmm............
>>
>>78345329
> "oh but you're rich, why do you need donations?"
Uhh.. Trump said that many times.
>>
File: '.jpg (176 KB, 1009x1288) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
176 KB, 1009x1288
I made my first political donation ever after watching his anti-Hillary speech yesterday afternoon.

>$50
>>
>>78347182
He needs to cut himself
>>
wish trump would have just picked Newt as vp already and collected that $200 million
>>
>>78345329
It's OK, here's something to lighten your mood...The Donald just put out a new website today called crookedhillary.com. There is even messages sent to those signed up, for Shillary's next lie...man he came out swinging with a one two punch combo between yesterday's press conference and thus website, ouch!

MAGA!
>>
>>78349995
really makes you think
>>
>>78349995
This is liberals were talking about, they disregard any form of logic and reason in lieu of MUH FEELS.
>>
>>78352171
>logic and reason
MUH GUNS
MUH BIBLE
>>
donald still has a lot of monies, he's just trying to trick the stupid media again. they always fall for it.
>>
File: afuckingleaf.gif (589 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleaf.gif
589 KB, 320x240
>>78352703
your dog isnt going to jerk itself off m8 get to it
>>
>>78348283
Oy Vey! These single-poster Hillary shills are total anti-semites! Someone get the ADL or SPLC I'm fainting from rage and fear here.
>>
>>78344738
NOICE
>>
File: 9LNtQtv.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
9LNtQtv.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>>78344738
He... conceded to not being repaid for money which has already been spent.

What a fucking madman.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.