[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just got his medical marijuana card for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 20160623_132742.jpg (935 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160623_132742.jpg
935 KB, 2048x1152
Ask someone who just got his medical marijuana card for the first time and went to dispensaries everywhere and got literally everything for half off or free.

BTW This sour tangie smells like rotting feet and it's soooo goood! be jelly faggots lol.
>>
>buying off dispensaries
how does it feel to be a stupid goy I bet you shop at whole foods and buy chips at best buy
>>
>>78335680

nigga thats too much of muh food stamps gotta. its fryed chickens and wata melons for me.
>>
>>78335443

What was the medical condition to get your card?

And are you in hyperspace right now?
>>
>>78335680
>buying .8 of EXTREME AK-47 BIG DADDY PURPLE KUSH from your bro of a dealer

I bet you only drink home-made alcohol too.
>>
>>78335443
I got one a year ago, it's not that great.
>>
>>78336185

I was totally straight with her, I told her I have anxiety and I'm not doing pills that give me brain shock(past experience), she ended the convo right there and said "This is good for a year".

cost was $25
>>
>>78336624

Antidepressants are a dangerously understudied, overprescribed cash cow, yes. What kind of anxiety do you have, if you don't mind my asking? Are we talking about spaghetti spilling out of your pockets whenever you try to talk to a girl, or just a kind of generalized feeling of anxiety you have sitting at your computer most days? Or both? Or something else?
>>
>>78337308

very mild generalized anxiety, I've got a gf, I guess im just too disciplined in life and need to let go at times(uptight). I wouldn't say that was only the reason though, but really on the other hand, the pills I would be taking instead would make my dick limp, gain weight , and just on auto pilot. This helps at least.
>>
>>78335443
>wax

Please stay away from that stuff
>>
>>78338088
Wax is like it takes you to such an intense weed high it'll destroy your sense of responsibility and motivation for awhile
>>
>>78337867

I can only guess, but based on what you've said... I just kind of get the feeling that there is a problem somewhere there that philosophy could solve. Whenever medical marijuana comes up, I ask what condition people are treating with it, and the answer is usually anxiety. I think it's a very common problem, and it has a lot more to do with the general lack of guidance for how to live life in society in general.

So if you would like some psychoanalysis from a complete stranger on /pol/, I'm game. I think a lot of people are in the same boat as you.
>>
>>78338088
>>78338658

I got it because they were on sale + discount. But I have done it once before and for an entire hour my brain was leaking ultra violet, almost neon liquid from fiber optic cables, like those fiber optic lamps that they have with all types of colors, it was like that but it was leaking.

It was fucking awesome. I don't wan't to get that high though, just a joint, im more of a joint guy.
>>
>>78336624
>$25
Where do you live nigga? I think its about $200 for a med card here in AZ.
>>
>>78339881

SFV. CA

200 is insane. I remember hearing about similar prices back in the day here but its only 25 here, extra $5 to have it laminated.

>>78339406
Curious do you smoke? I know my CANADIANS like their herb just as much as we do.
>>
>>78335443
congrats op, i wouldve thought this was living the dream when i was 12
>>
>>78338658

You might want to try Sativa wax or shatter if you don't enjoy couchlock. Most cannabis in North America, as far as I am aware, is made from Indica.
>>
Degenerate
>>
>>78340921

oops. cannabis = concentrates

>>78340318

I am primarily a psilocybin guy, but I do vape and smoke hash on occasion. I don't smoke bud anymore though.
>>
>>78340730

So it's one year later, have you fulfilled your dream yet brah ?

Look, I will smoke till im in my late 60s if I can, this whole belief that smoking weed turns you into some 12 year old who plays his xbox all day, this is bull, it's how you live your life. If you wanna be like that then chances are you will be, but if you are smoking by yourself, bothering no one, in your house, then who gives a shit really. There are far worse things going on right now.

As for 12 year olds who smoke weed, the real problem are those who are a bit older and who abuse prescription drugs and are dying from it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.