[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/news/52893 It was at this point race traitors knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1466645656224.png (270 KB, 2000x1997) Image search: [Google]
1466645656224.png
270 KB, 2000x1997
>>>/news/52893

It was at this point race traitors knew they fucked up
>>
>>78334394
I forgot /news/ even existed
>>
>>78334394
They made their bed let the left lie in it. I hope they collapse unto themselves and degenerate into another 3rd world hell hole.
>>
>>78334394
i cant wait for race war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbCFvtphJu8
>>
File: soon.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>>78334394
when the banks closed
>>
>>78334394
Successful Empires have diverse populations and then homogenize them. Unsuccessful empires have homogeneous populations and then diversify them.

America was built on the backs of ASSIMILATED immigrants. Somehow, this got lost in the 90's, and now the chickens have come home to roost.

California will permanently reduce American projection abilities because it may soon require Federal policing from the chaos that will emerge. And. If assimilation fails just like the rest of the nation, then the US as we know it is dead. But right now, the ship can still be saved, if people wise up and realize liberal tolerance is going to destroy everything.
>>
>>78337254
So to further elaborate on the Roman Empire, Rome fell apart when Romans in Gaul became French, Romans in Italy became Italians, Romans in Iberia became Spainards, and the Romans in England failed to assimilate the natives. But that was, quite literally, three hundred years after this map.
>>
>>78334394
So the left is tearing itself apart even more?
>>
>>78340094
Inevitably. The Left represents change, and if they have defeated the right, their only choice is to turn on themselves. That's why you had all of those purges in Communist Nations. "Progress" in this case means eating your own.

At some point, either a new right emerges to balance the left, or it just goes full Venezuela.
>>
File: hoodedsmug.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hoodedsmug.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>78340094
Yeah, turns out hispanics want different things than liberal whites, same with asians and blacks. This is gonna be a real shit show very soon. Multiculturalism doesn't work in practice. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>78340711
This too. I'm 90% sure that Latinos don't give too fucks about the hippie environment initiatives.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.