[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domestic Violence and The Patriarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Amber Heard.jpg (108 KB, 444x399) Image search: [Google]
Amber Heard.jpg
108 KB, 444x399
ITT: Examples of Patriarchy

Amber Heard (Zombieland) married Johnny Depp 18 months ago. She recently filed for a restraining order against Johnny Depp, claiming that he was violent and physically abusive to her during the entire marriage. Officers who responded to the 911 call on May 21 claim that they didn’t see any visible injuries to Amber when they arrived at her condo.

Really fucking convenient considering some of those officers work off-duty as part of Johnny Depp's security detail. The LAPD has changed its story multiple times…first telling the media they never responded to a 911 call involving Amber and Johnny, then saying there was only one call, and later admitting they received two calls and sent two different sets of officers to her apartment. Amber even claims that her neighbor, Raquel Rose Pennington, who had come to help protect her during Johnny’s alleged assault, examined her face and said that she could see “a significant injury with redness and swelling,” Amber claims that her neighbor gave a statement to the police about the injuries and the assault but the entirety of that statement was not included in the police report. Typical police corruption. LAPD at it's finest.

Take a look at this photo. Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement? Really?
>>
>Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement?
Yes.
>Really?
Really.
>>
>>78329872
Oh come on! Girls don't go around hitting themselves to get the men they love into trouble with the police. If anything, women generally lie to the police about their abusive partners.

What fucking planet do you live on?
>>
>>78330112
Earth, unfortunately.
>>
>>78330112
A planet where the only stupider marriage in history was when Claudius married Messalina. Marry a lesbian and watch your fortune fly away...
>>
>>78329630
>Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement? Really?
My friend's ex wife threw herself down a flight of stairs and told the cops he pushed her down. After the divorce where he lost everything and went to jail he spent about a year getting anally raped before he killed himself. His wife sold all his shit and someone found a DVR that was hooked up to their home security camera and it showed the guy was at the bottom of the stairs then she came tumbling down. My friend's dead and the court didn't jail her ass because she played ?"muh kids need their mommy because their daddy is dead like batman's parents ah bloo bloo bloo"
>>
>>78330406
You're delusional.
>>
>>78330509
None of that happened. You're lying and creating anecdotal "evidence" to support your MRA bullshit.
>>
>>78329630
She is literally part of the 1%.
If you believe the 1% can be oppressed you have to be mentally disabled.
She will just divorce him and get a couple of millions of dollars and lead a happy life.
>>
johnny depp is a fag but good for him
>>
>>78329872
fpbp

Who would have thought it would have been Brazil?
>>
>>78329630

Her entire case was fucked the minute her personal expenses went public.

She's getting severed from Aquaman already her c-lister career is now dead and she will forever be the face of gold digging whore.
>>
File: opslife.jpg (52 KB, 317x466) Image search: [Google]
opslife.jpg
52 KB, 317x466
>>78329630
>>78330112
>>78330531
>>78330722
>>
>>78329630
I once beat my face blue after some night club lost my jacket and the nigger bouncer threw me out for demanding that they reimbursed me. Got him fired.
>>
File: 2016-06-23_23-31-05.jpg (170 KB, 946x667) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-23_23-31-05.jpg
170 KB, 946x667
>>78329630
reminder that there is only one privilege - being from 'elites' so you have connections and money to settle shit a 'normal' citizen would get jailed for
>>
>>78330722
Even if he did, shit like this happens.
>>
>>78329630
Yes, I believe she did it to herself.

You'd be surprised what people would do for $20 million dollars.

Most spouses murder each other for one million in life insurance, she's demanding twenty times that, for a divorce settlement.

Pretty ignorant to think she wouldn't do that to herself.

Not /pol/, so sage.
>>
>>78329872
fpbp
>>78334333
and checked

mediocre thread OP, I'd rather circlejerk over how Feminists stole "rape culture" from prison inmates, at least that's some good fun
>>
>>78334502
buy a hypodermic needle, extract some blood and shoot it onto your head, then go whine to the authorities about it next time
>>
>>78329630
>Zombieland

Fucking shit movie, "intentionally awkward boy actor #12" is garbage and anything he and his ilk are in is unwatchable.
>>
>>78329630
>Take a look at this photo. Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement?

Yes, I do believe it, 2 pics taken 24 hour apart, notice something missing?

Even the gossip sites, find that BS very hard to swallow, and like 90% of them don't believe in Amber Lamps
>>
>>78329630
>Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement?

Yes.
>>
>>78335342

It didn't even have a third act since it was adapted from a tv show pilot.
>>
>>78335687
Fucking Kek, thanks for the trivia, burgerbro.

On topic though, yeah, I'd throw myself down stairs or whatever for $20 mil.
>>
>>78330112

People lie. Given that she tried to blame his actions on his drug usage, she's probably into drugs as well. When a woman is hopped up on god knows what is it really so unlikely that she would for attention and/or retribution, and do what needs to be done to validate that lie?
>>
>>78329630
You have to be baiting... Anyone could do that to themselves. Fuck man, if I go to bed drunk, and sleep on my face, I wake up looking more "battered" than her. She looks like she rubbed her face too hard.
>>
>>78329630
Also, you can tell she's lying based on her facial expression. Everything about her face screams liar. Look at her eyes. Her mouth. The fact that her injuries look like they were administered with a loofa.
>>
>>78329630
Talk shit, get hit.

On a more serious note, I think it should be acceptable to slap a woman (slap, not beat the living shit out of her), if she steps out of line.
Imagine it as a hard reset that you do on a glitchy system. Sometimes its all it takes for it to run smooth again.
>>
File: potato-zone_o_1033904.jpg (25 KB, 510x379) Image search: [Google]
potato-zone_o_1033904.jpg
25 KB, 510x379
>>78329630
>Do you really believe that a woman is capable of doing that to her own face just to gain a favorable position in a divorce settlement? Really?

When my friend told his wife he wanted a divorce she lost her shit went outside and took a bat to his car. He walked off down the street and she got in her jeep and ran him over. I called the cops. She went home and fight clubs her self. When the cops showed up they take her side even though I was a witness. They wouldn't arrest her and gave him a battered spouse pamphlet while telling him if they were to arrest her they would have to arrest him. Even though he didn't do anything and there was a witness to the whole event
>>
Yes. One can easily fake bruises and shit with makeup. It's not unheard of.
>>
>>78330531
Are you implying he lives on a different planet
>>
>>78329630
>amber heard
>who are you starts playing
>>
>>78330112
They DO do that, it's happened in DOCUMENTED cases they also do other insane things like killing a puppy to fake a miscarriage because they didn't want to have a baby.

If ANY human being is capable of doing this why would you assume that she wouldn't punch herself to get money? Because she has a vagina?

You're more willing to believe a man will punch a woman because he's mad then a woman will punch herself for financial gain? Hell I would break my arm for a few hundred thousand.
>>
>>78330722
Women have put men in jail for years just to admit later on that they were lying about the rape charges and they just were too embarrassed to tell the truth.

Meanwhile the guy she accused got to be in jail for 3 years for doing absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>78329630
https://jonathanturley.org/2012/05/25/woman-admits-that-she-falsely-accused-convicted-high-school-student-of-rape-after-he-serves-his-time-in-jail-woman-keeps-1-5-million-award-as-rape-victim/

here's a nice link for you all just so you can see how pathetic women are and how society rewards them for being women.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.