[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRITBONGS! LEAVE YOU FOOLS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: leaveyoufools.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
leaveyoufools.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
Fellow bongs! Less than 1 hr and 20 mins to vote!

LEAVE YOU FOOLS
>>
>>78328136
First day on /pol/ here because of the referendum. Calm down lad, I already voted. I voted remain, what about you guys?
>>
File: hp15[1].jpg (59 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
hp15[1].jpg
59 KB, 768x576
Yes, well done remain, well done

HOWEVER
>>
>>78328296
remain
I don't agree with muslim immigration but i'd rather have that then an economic crisis/ww3
>>
>>78328136
Akshuwally the quote is "fly you fools" fly being a term for run away.
>>
how many bings until the final bongs are done counting?
>>
>>78328136
3 million fucking asylum applications to the EU, if you're for the welfare state, more money needs to be in, than out. Most of these Syrians flooding in have no job skills. They're illiterate in English AND their own language. They'll drain us. The threats of a war on the EU with the UK and the collapse of trade is bullshit. China is negotiating with the EU as we speak.
>>
>>78328296
>>78328540
You both are fucking retarded. People like you are why the west is dying. Sincerely fuck you.
>>
>>78328540
>economic crisis/ww3
literally fear mongering
>>
And as a note, for any yet to vote. The decisions for us are made in Brussels, not the UK. In a bureaucracy, we'll be far far more secure. Think about it like this. Are you, as a theoretical child, going to trust your parents, or some fuckwits who are babysitting you.

The EU is a contract with no enforcement, it allows for government figures like the conservative cunt himself to do things behind the scenes without consequences. Like when Greece snaked their ways into the EU and sunk their vampiric fangs into the economy which was being fuelled, to an extent, by the German manufacturing public.
>>
>>78329269
I was just joking fella, I voted out obviously. There are far too many tricksters on here today trying to rustle jimmies
>>
>>78328296
I voted remain. I just don't think it's really fair for the UK to have an island all to itself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.