[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I signed up to volunteer for both the Libertarian Party and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Gary-Johnson.jpg (409 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson.jpg
409 KB, 2000x1000
I signed up to volunteer for both the Libertarian Party and the Green Party for this election to help fight against the Two-Party system. Have any of you volunteered for parties before and if so, did you learn anything of value while doing so?
>>
>>78327946
>fight against the Two-Party system
reminder that the 2-party system is the best system. or would you rather have a party in charge that only got 30% of the votes? thats what happened in canada. 60-70% of the people didnt vote for trudeau, and yet hes the pm.
>>
>Green Party
>lolbertarian
You sound like a moron
>>
>>78328995
more parties would at least mean more choices as opposed to our shitty system which constantly elects basically the same ideology over and over.
>>
The stakes are too high to vote for Gary "Spread those Borders Wide" Johnson just for political footing.
-t. libertarian voting Trump
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 900x900
>>78327946
THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY AND GREEN PARTY FOLLOW TWO OPPOSING IDEOLOGIES YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>78327946
>Libertarian Party

Retard detected.
>>
>>78329216
no shit, I just want more voices heard even if I don't completely agree with either party. I think we can see that the two parties do not satisfy everyone in this country
>>
ONLY
PARTY
IS
MEANT
TO
BE
>>
>>78328995
there's party coalitions and "politics of compromise" when more voices are seen and heard. you wouldn't have this immense gridlock if parties had to work together more often
>>
>>78329160
and then you have a government who got into power with a minority of the votes. you already have all the choices in the world. you can vote for mickey mouse, you know?
>>
>>78329400
THE GREEN PARTY AND LIBERTARIAN PARTY ARE NOT MAJOR PARTIES FOR A REASON

BECAUSE THEY ARE RUN BY FUCKING RETARDED PEOPLE
>>
>>78329583
and yet they still have the majority of supporters and can actually do shit.
>>
>>78329543
having more parties reduces the chances of anything getting done. already the 2 parties have a lot of trouble compromising. you think 4 or 5 parties would reach an agreement more easily? dont be fooled. the 2 party system is not perfect, but its a hell of a lot better than the shit we deal with here
>>
File: IMG_4182.png (693 KB, 665x1099) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4182.png
693 KB, 665x1099
>A guy who had a reality TV show is running for president so he's obviously not qualified, look how enlightened and above it all I am.

I know right OP? What's next an actor as commander in chief?
>>
>>78329583
just because in a two-party system one party gets a 50%+ majority doesn't mean 50% of the public is happy. there's still many people who despise both parties and don't want to support these catch-all money parties, but they vote for the party that might coincide with 55% of their beliefs rather than finding one they may find that coincides with 75%-100% of their beliefs
>>
>>78329858
then how is it that more legislation is passed in every other multi-party parliamentary country than the United States? The two-party system, the electoral college, and the Presidential system are shit
>>
>>78329588
wonderful
>>
>>78327946
You know they are retards right?
>>
>>78330605
what are Republicans and Democrats
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.