[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do you guys white Knight the fuck out of white women if they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1466156266202.png (16 KB, 632x734) Image search: [Google]
1466156266202.png
16 KB, 632x734
why do you guys white Knight the fuck out of white women if they support all the things you hate?
>>
>>78322048
we dont. stop being jelly over nothing nigress
>>
That's a good fucking question.
>>
>>78322048
because they still look the best, unfortunately
>>
>>78322048

because nice guys are owed sex. do you even /r9k/?
>>
Meh I used to pump and dump white women. Now I stick to dating these days. Mainly Arab, Latin or Indian women. Much more feminine, and a ton better looking.
>>
>>78322048
I don't. I'm an /r9k/ crossposter
>>
File: giantreeeeee.jpg (172 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
giantreeeeee.jpg
172 KB, 640x640
>>78322048
White Knight, no, only fedora faggots do that. That said I still love white wimmin even though some do retarded shit. Never stop triggering the fuck out them, even though it's not their fault they turned into whatever abomination some of them currently are.
>>
>>78322048
Its about removing the external forces causing white women to be degenerate to begin with
>>
>>78322048
This. Don't white bois know that they can white knight all they want, but at the end of the day, Heather is still going to go home and fuck Jerome until she cums.
>>
File: sexister_than_syria.png (10 KB, 509x309) Image search: [Google]
sexister_than_syria.png
10 KB, 509x309
>>78322048

I don't
>>
>>78322048
go back to /r9k/
>>
File: Being-white-is-hard.jpg (66 KB, 790x345) Image search: [Google]
Being-white-is-hard.jpg
66 KB, 790x345
>>78322048

They might be stuck up feminists and support all these cucked policies..

But no matter what happens, they're still our women, even when they try their hardest to deny that. They still know it and we still know it, the best we can do is staying true to ourselves and show them that we accept a lot but even we got our limits.

If they go over these limits they become outcasts, that deserve to be what they are.

We only have to make it clear to most of them that there are certain limits. That's all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.