[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A message to all britons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: ukfail.jpg (42 KB, 595x590) Image search: [Google]
ukfail.jpg
42 KB, 595x590
The UE even ruined flag-burning. Plz britabongs vote to leave.
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 2000x1000
>>78317566
POLAND WE WONT LET YOU DOWN
>>
>>78317566
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>78317756
Why can't anyone be as based as Poland?
>>
>>78317756
What?
Stay in EU and pay more money to our workers. They need to keep sending more money from UK to their polish families.
>>
>>78317566
I don't even understand why is everyone so worked up around this. Even if you leave EU, nothing is going to change, you will still have to honor all the laws that the EU makes if you want to trade with them.
>>
>>78317566
>we need a one world government to tell us not to make flags out of flammable materials
>the EU is the only place where flags aren't flammable, they were the only ones to develop this technique
>>
File: Britannia by Rex Woods.jpg (350 KB, 1266x1600) Image search: [Google]
Britannia by Rex Woods.jpg
350 KB, 1266x1600
>>78318206
But the memes, dude.
>>
>>78318206
They can for example tell all Serbian economic migrants to fuck off, you fool.
I want to make some easy money in UK and bring it back to Poland this summer.
>>
>>78317566
>TFW the EU even took away your freedom to burn a flag
>>
>>78318206
I think the most important part of it, at least for me, is the cascade effect. A remain win would slow quite a bit the deintegration process of the UE.
>>
>>78317566
>that pic
Jesus fucking Christ the EU truly is the faggiest union of all time just kill it already.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.