[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Muslims are not an oppressed class, nor are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: confused muslim.jpg (33 KB, 582x463) Image search: [Google]
confused muslim.jpg
33 KB, 582x463
Reminder that Muslims are not an oppressed class, nor are they a minority, and it's simply baffling that anyone could believe that they are.

The populations of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Palestine COMBINED comprise less than 6% of the global Muslim population, so "muh Western invasions" is not a valid excuse to defend them. #NotAllMuslims, remember?

Not to mention that over the past hundred years, various Muslim countries have actually supported Western-led intervention into Muslim territory (I'm looking at you, Gulf States), so that whole point is void anyway.

There is literally no reason to defend Muslims unless you are completely ignorant or a jihadi shill
>>
>>78316502
You can't deny that western intervention has made things worse, the west really shouldn't of funded the mujahideen to fight the soviets, all Islamic extremism of today all goes back to that point.
>>
>>78317254
>all Islamic extremism of today all goes back to that point.

No it doesn't. Read a history book
>>
>>78316502
>I have no idea what Indonesia or Malaysia are
>>
>>78316502
You do realize that the most populous Muslim country is Indonesia? And you do realize that radical islam is a direct product of American intervention? Or is this a too complicated idea for you to wrap your lard-filled head around?
>>
>>78316502
This. It is utterly retarded to claim they are a minority in any sense of the word, same goes for black people and women.
>>
>>78317254
As bad as mudslimes are, they're much better than the Soviets. ISIS ain't got shit on Stalin's gulags.
>>
>>78317676
>>78317535

>muh Western bogeyman
>muh radical islam

yeah i'm sure all those jihadist incursions into Europe and Africa over the past 1000 years have been the product of good intention
>>
>>78318756

*and Asia

oops, wouldn't want to forget Malaysia and Indonesia :^)
>>
>>78316502
>can't make the difference between a religion and a country.
I bet you also think that all Ay-Rabs are Maw-Zlimz too.
>>
>>78320550

>if i attack his intellectual credibility instead of his argument with pedantic non-sequiturs, he won't realize that i don't have a leg to stand on

nice try ahmed
>>
>>78320843
ok I'll bite.
>The populations of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Palestine COMBINED comprise less than 6% of the global Muslim population, so "muh Western invasions" is not a valid excuse to defend them. #NotAllMuslims, remember?

Invading one Muslim country is enough reason for them to hate your guts. They see it as an attack on religion rather than invasion for oil or money.

>Not to mention that over the past hundred years, various Muslim countries have actually supported Western-led intervention into Muslim territory (I'm looking at you, Gulf States), so that whole point is void anyway.

The Gulf States are the most hated by the majority of the Muslim world, they are seen as traitors. The house of Saud has big influence and they only serve their interests. They don't give two shits about neighboring countries or if Israel or the U.S. invaded the other Muslim countries. In fact, Saudi Arabia sent aid money to Israel and the U.S. more than once.

>There is literally no reason to defend Muslims unless you are completely ignorant or a jihadi shill.

If you know just little bit about Islam you will know that there is almost hundreds of different schools of Islam. The Jihadi's you are talking about belong to the school of Al-Khawarij, they are frowned upon and they are considered criminals. Westerners only cry when ISIS attacks their lands, look how many Muslim countries were attacked by ISIS. Why would ISIS attack a Muslim country? It is either ISIS are the Muslims or the attacked country is, they can't be both Muslims.
>>
>>78322587
This.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.