[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shooter didn't have real gun, presumably due to gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: viernheim.jpg (73 KB, 860x320) Image search: [Google]
viernheim.jpg
73 KB, 860x320
>Shooter didn't have real gun, presumably due to gun control
>Nobody injured except shooter and tear-gas related injuries
>police fires only four shots because not trigger-happy retards
>no reports of shooter being muslim

How does it feel, /pol/?
>>
>>78314596
Is http://www.bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html not real? It claims
>With a long gun he fired four times into the air.
>"The perpetrator surprised us on the toilet, spoke broken German. He hissed to us: "Put you down if you value your lives!"
>In addition to the body of the offender, the LKA found a hand grenade and an explosive belt. Both are being investigated by bomb disposal.
>>
>>78314596
>>78315315
Fucking euroshil BTFO

Why is it always the germans shilling for diversity?
>>
>>78315315
sorry broken link
http://www.bild.de/regional/frankfurt/frankfurt-aktuell/kino-viernheim-bewaffneter-mann-schuesse-im-kino-center-46456070.bild.html
>>
>>78314596
>"the cancer was benign this time, but I'll continue to smoke 100 cigarettes daily...I mean, psht, it won't happen to me"
>>
>>78315437
Maybe because Germany is an Islamic state?
>>
File: Der ewige Bayer.png (60 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Der ewige Bayer.png
60 KB, 180x180
>>78314596
>"The perpetrator surprised us on the toilet, spoke broken German.

he was native bavarian
>>
>>78314596

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/europe/germany-cinema-attack

>25 injured

/thread
>>
>>78315920
Not officially confirmed.
>>
>>78315920
>"injured" by pepperspray
>>
>>78315614
If this doesn't serve as warning for normies this country is doomed
>>
Update:

This was just a literal 20-second story at the end of the main german evening-news. So I guess there is another point to make about retarded sensationalist journalism by CNN, RT and the like.
>>
>>78314596
Damn.
Damn.
Damn.
Damn.

Incompetent jihadis should stay home until they learn to step their game up.
>>
>>78314596
How did France's laws go at the concert?

When was the last Canadian shooting even though it's so easy to get a rifle I could go buy another one in literally five minutes?

The Orlando shooting killed an entire 1/6 of all the homicides in the USA with rifles in 2014 in comparison.

It's almost like firearms are a non-issue.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.