[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how the states have been trending since 1992. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: How states are trending.png (318 KB, 870x798) Image search: [Google]
How states are trending.png
318 KB, 870x798
This is how the states have been trending since 1992. Discuss.

I'd say this is good news for Pennsylvania
>>
We need a successful businessman in New York and New Jersey to flip parts of New England red.
>>
File: Graphic-02-1024x576.jpg (115 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Graphic-02-1024x576.jpg
115 KB, 1024x576
>>78311657
Future map
>>
File: Capture.png (311 KB, 866x781) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
311 KB, 866x781
Might I just add pic related to enhance the discussion

I still think this election is going to go down to the wire
>>
>>78311657
Kek
>>
But you haven't taken into account the fact that a hapless retard is the GOP nominee.
>>
>>78312053
hopefully ill be dead
>>
>most large cities on the coasts take migrants/illegals
>migrants/illegals vote blue
>the cucks that live among them vote blue because they hate working and fixing things themselves
>over time the coasts turn blue and big cities become a haven for leftists
>>
>>78311657

Guess I'm surprised to see Alaska trending so strongly blue, but its probably from the state being basically Cold Texas to start with but is now getting some urban areas that shifts away from "rugged individualism" to "you know, my gay coworker doesn't actually have devil's horns".

Basically, when you start 100% red the only possible place to go is blue, where even a half-percent shift is a sea change.

Still, I would've thought the same of Hawaii, the only place they have to go is red from being so blue but nope, they're going even more dem as well. Funky.

The southern east-coast states all trending blue is the death knell of the republican national election prospects.
>>
>>78312152

>huge areas of low-population farmland red
>small areas of high-population urban areas blue

Too bad that the electoral college doesn't allow acres to vote, only people.
>>
>>78312709
I think you took this map the wrong way. Massachusetts may have trended +2 points red since 1992, but it usually votes +25 or more Democrat. So it won't be turning red any time soon if it ever even does

Swing states are better to look at. Virginia, for example, will be that much harder to win while PA should be easier.
>>
>>78312709
>state
>color
Virginia is going red folks
Niggers have no one for whom to vote
>>
>>78313018
The south continues to suffer the California effect of New York. Aka the New Yorkers move from their shit state and then start shitting up their destination, a la Californians with Texas/Colorado/Arizona
>>
>>78313612

Virginia has been trending blue for some time now, and every single poll to come out of the state this year concerning Clinton v Trump has Clinton winning by more than the margin of error.

(wait, except for one poll on 5/23/2016 that had the two tied, multiple polls since have her ahead 3-4 points)

Could VA go red? Sure, its nowhere near a blue lock, its a swing state. But the trends and polling make a red shift look unlikely.
>>
>>78314371
I think VA is blue as well. Wisconsin is definitely blue. This election really seems to be about PA, OH, and FL right now
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.