[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>poll numbers are falling >articles everywhere talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x645
>poll numbers are falling
>articles everywhere talking about how his campaign is failing
>small amount of cash on hand
Is there any truth to all this or is it just a media spin? It sorta feels like the Trump Train is losing steam.
Tell me it isn't true /pol/. I just want this country to be great again. I don't want Shillary to take office.
>>
File: seriousgoofy.jpg (10 KB, 270x250) Image search: [Google]
seriousgoofy.jpg
10 KB, 270x250
>>78308494
>thinking a meme candidate could win the presidency
>>
>>78308494
>>78308712

I feel sorry for you if you don't believe in a Trump presidency.
>>
>>78308494
He has her dead to rights in election fraud, yet he isn't using the best weapon he has.

He's Clinton's Orange Herring, you fucking morons.

His fucking defense lawyer in the Trump University case is a fucking Clinton lawyer.

Jesus fuck, you goys are dumb.
>>
>where we're at
>>
>>78308494

Trump's poll numbers hit a slump, they're on the rise again. We'll see them fluctuate throughout the course of this.

National numbers mean nothing, polling in swing states matters. Hillary's favorability isn't so hot there. Not only is Trump likely to pummel her in swing states, he'll make her national numbers tank too (but again, those are only useful for headlines).

Part of the reason Trump isn't as strong as he should be right now is because of the GOPe. For a moment it looked like the Dems would be the split party; however, Ryan is practically writing Hillary's ads for her, and Bernie is a cuck. That'll fix itself when the seriousness of SCOTUS sets in (Given today's rulings, it should be soon).

>articles everywhere talking about how his campaign is failing.

Not a big deal. Of course the media is going to construct the narrative that Trump is failing, it's nothing new. They will double down on this manufactured narrative, though. Before, they had a love/hate relationship with Trump. The powers that be hated his policy, but they loved the viewership that Trump got them. We're not in primaries anymore, and regardless of what they do, they get to run Trump stories. This is just the media being the media, nothing telling.

>small amount of cash on hand.

Trump actually did a fundraiser over the course of the last couple of days and did well. He's not pulling HRC money, because Wall St. hates him. He'll always come up short, financially, compared to Clinton. The primary season proved that well-funded campaigns have a ceiling. In short, money only gets you so far. Jeb & Rubio were two big offenders, and donor money did nothing for them. Hillary will run more ads, Trump will continue getting free publicity from the news. Media coverage is a double edged sword and Trump has wielded it effectively, hopefully that remains the case. (inb4 shills confusing media narratives with media coverage).

It's always been an uphill battle but we're fine at the moment
>>
>>78308494
Assange is our only hope
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 640x1136
On a slightly unrelated note.

This might sound stupid, but hear me out. On Kikebook, Trump has 8.4 million likes on his page, whereas Hillary has 4.1 million. On his posts, all the highest rated comments come from people supporting Trump. On Hillary's page, all of the highest rated comments are people calling her a liar and a fraud and a cheat.
I know what you guys are probably thinking. Facebook is stupid and I'm an idiot, but I think this says a lot about public perception about the two candidates, seeing as Facebook is so popular amongst the masses.
>>
>>78309931
only the batshit insane use facebook as a political podium
>>
>>78308712
Meme magic
>>
>>78309016

Stop spamming this shitty conspiracy, anon. There's literally no incentive for Trump to be doing this on Clinton's behalf. He's burned far more bridges and tarnished his name. A megalomaniacal narcissist like Trump isn't going to do that.

>His fucking defense lawyer in the Trump U case is a Clinton Lawyer

Wow! It's almost like good, very expensive lawyers tend to represent ultra-wealthy clients regardless of political orientation. This is the equivalent of two feuding Hollywood stars sharing the same hair stylist. There's no conspiracy afoot, there's actually a fairly simple explanation.

Jesus Christ you retards make anyone who questions the motives of the U.S. Government, the U.N. and the global elite look like a fucking loon, kill yourself.
>>
We've entered into the "deflategate" portion of the news cycle

The 24 hours news machine is just going to talk shit up until the conventions and the first debate, apropos of nothing
>>
File: 12369_1305744.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
12369_1305744.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>78308494
>VICE
>>
>>78309759
>when the seriousness of SCOTUS sets in
what happened today with the supreme courts?
>>
File: image.png (602 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
602 KB, 640x1136
>>78310059
I'm not talking about using it as a political podium (though it does seem smart to use social media to reach out to young voters, similar to Bill Clinton's "Rock the Vote"). I'm talking more along the lines of looking at the number of likes on their respective pages. I feel like it says a lot about public perception and support.
>>
File: 1465833693637.jpg (97 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1465833693637.jpg
97 KB, 500x379
>>78308494

>Vice
>>
>>78308494

they've been saying this type of shit since he took the lead in the primaries. i've never seen one positive or neutral story about him on mainstream media
>>
Media spin. We haven't even gotten to the conventions, yet.

Mark Cuban came out shilling for Hilllary. He claimed the Trump wasn't that rich because he was taking donations from anyone.

He can't completely self fund if he wants people to feel invested in his campaign. He wants some grassroot support and if he wants that, he can't sey he'll take care of everything.

People only care when they feel like they own something or own part of it.

If he wants people to feel invested, he has to get them to invest in him.

He shouldn't pump his own money into his own campaign unless he really needs to.
>>
File: 1464876743495.jpg (96 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
1464876743495.jpg
96 KB, 960x877
according to CNN since Tuesday he got like 11 million in donations. I think that speech he gave really revitalized him.
>>
>>78310579
>pantsuit aficionado

I want to imagine the intense meetings that were held by her campaign to decide all of her descriptors
>>
>>78310519
They have interesting stories once in a while but it's gotten insufferable lately. I really only follow them cause the comments section is funny and full of people shitting on them. rgeir liberal agenda is annoying though.
>>
>>78310549

SCOTUS voted to uphold UTA's affirmative action.

SCOTUS' challenge of the Obama immigration platform is split 4-4. He's stopped for now, but if Clinton gets in, that changes.

Part of the Obama platform that is now postponed is giving gibs to illegals and their children. Say what you want about cuckservatives, the thought of more gibs scares the Hell out of them.

Gun Control is another reality that will set in. It's actually very good that we just had that vote, and currently have Senate Dems. staging a sit-in. Hopefully this will help "Never Trump" morons connect the dots and get their priorities straight a little faster.
>>
>>78310549
not sure if completely accurate, but they apparently shot down obama's immigration thing
>>
>>78308494
>Vice
>Trump raised $11 million in two days
>Muh conspiracies

When are you gonna learn everything is spin?
>>
>>78308494
they go ape-shit over something he says, produce poll saying he's gone down, claim it's all over.

They did it all throughout the primary and are doing it now.

He'll be an underdog but so would any other GOP candidate.

The sky isn't falling nor is he going to overtake Hillary in June and never look back. Both absurd
>>
>>78308494
Let's hope Hillary finally gets prosecuted. Otherwise, it's looking bleak for the god emperor.
>>
>>78310319
He tarnished his name because he knows what's coming. This is his swan song before his retirement. He will go down in the history books and at least be remembered for more than being a celebrity boss. Meanwhile the world will burn as the elites have planned for many many many years.
>>
He is now stronger than ever, he hit his lowpoint already and they know it
>>
File: image.png (183 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183 KB, 640x1136
Here are the top comments on Trump's most recent post.
1/2

Sorry for the shitty phone screenshots. Best I can do.
>>
>>78308712
Who is Barack Obama?
>>
Hillary Clinton will be ousted by the FBI going rogue and leaking everything or the Russians doing us a solid by leaking everything.

There is no way in hell Hillary will be on the ballot even if she isn't indicted, there's too much bad blood with the Clintons out there for them to get away unscathed..

Also

>vice

Fuck off.
>>
File: jeb-bush-son-of-mobus.jpg (471 KB, 4000x2764) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-son-of-mobus.jpg
471 KB, 4000x2764
>>78308494
Media created trump
Media dropped Trump Coverage
Trump Loses.
Hillary Wins.
/
>>
>>78310923
>that biased as fuck story about the michigan militia
>>
File: image.png (185 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 640x1136
>>78311427
Now look at the top comments on Hillary's latest post. Notice the difference? They are all like that. Go through her page and pick any post, and do the same for Trump. The people are on his side I think.
>>
File: 1465073536124.png (61 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1465073536124.png
61 KB, 336x291
>>78308494
>just a media spin
Ignore it m8.
>>
>>78308494
Someone from the trump campaign was on here last night, talked about this. He said he was deleting his responses at 5 am so not sure if they will show up in the archive. On my phone, search the archive for 78248759
>>
>>78308494
>shills start pushing trumpsobroke/poll spam on here for days
>Goes "viral" as nearly every single media outlet runs the same articles with the same talking points about his funds at the same time
>the harder left they swing, the more they are in lockstep with each other
>fail to explain how getting equal amounts, if not more attention from media networks and populace despite raising less money, is somehow a bad thing
>Is there any truth to all this or is it just a media spin?

What do you think?

Also

>Trump mention's Hillary's donations from brutal middle east governments
>Shills stop cold for hours
>Hillary quiet as fuck rest of day
>>
>>78311404

Trump is a man who makes money off from selling his name. His kids make money from selling the Trump name.

A chunk of Trump's wealth this time around comes from putting his name on things.

He's already achieved immortality, in that he'll be remembered long after his death. Seems much better than running a joke of a campaign, ruining the financial prospects of your children, for the purpose of going down in History as "America's most hated Presidential nominee."

Running on a sensible platform, only to lose grants 15 minutes of fame; how many normies know who Goldwater was? History doesn't remember losers anon.
>>
>>78308494
>he will soon fail says increasingly nervous news site for the 100th time
How can anyone take these dumbasses serious?
>>
>>78308494
I don't think he's getting any financial backing from the party, or typical party contributors. The Koch brothers have apparently backed Hilary. I don't understand.
>>
>>78308494
>muh opinion polls
>muh broke campaign

fucking regressives are so desperate holy shit

YOU GOT 5 MORE MONTHS TILL NOVEMBER
>>
>>78310859
Holy shit, is this true?
Did millions of people watch that speech? Even HillShills?
>>
His polls stopped falling a while ago, they're stable now. He's not in a death spiral
>>
>I-its spin, r-right guys?!

Kekimus maximus. These next few months are gonna be hard on you.
>>
>>78309931
This.

No one I have talked to supports Hilary, and I live in a democratically controlled city. I don't know how she can possibly be polling higher.
>>
vice is liberal cuck shit
>>
>>78308494
Archive link to Trump staffer from last night

>>78248759
>>
File: 1466694934566.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466694934566.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>78308494
None of that matters, the only thing that matters is votes

Praise kek
>>
>>78312668
>The people I know constitute a valid statistical sample.
>>
>>78312561
>for months the media screamed "TRUMP IS FINISHED! HE'LL NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE" every time he did something controversial
>it's now confirmed he's going to be the republican nominee
>the media is now screaming "TRUMP IS FINISHED! HE'LL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT!"
>mfw you're falling for blatant spin
>mfw you lefties still haven't learned that shouting "HE'S FINISHED" over and over again doesn't mean anything
>>
>>78312259
He got a lot of positive press from it, others "fact" checked him but I think it was a very important speech.
>>
File: 1466621733967.png (329 KB, 382x657) Image search: [Google]
1466621733967.png
329 KB, 382x657
>>78310059
>only the batshit insane use facebook

FTFY
>>
>>78312561

Christ they haven't even debated yet. Let's wait till then before polls actually start to matter.
>>
>>78313201
I really only use it to stay in touch with my family back home since I live by myself far away from any relatives. But all this media shilling for Hillary is getting to be too much. I'll likely delete my Faceberg soon.
>>
File: ZBy5b.jpg (78 KB, 445x667) Image search: [Google]
ZBy5b.jpg
78 KB, 445x667
>>78308712
>>
>>78308494
Anon, the one thing you need to ask yourself is this. Based on how the lying MSM and entire Democratic machine are uniting together to fight Trump, do you think they really see him as an unworthy threat?

Here's the truth. Hillary's campaign has been shitting the pantsuit since Orlando when 8 years of Obama failed policy re; ISIS was proven. Their propaganda has penetrated and radicalized Americans here at home. Hillary has promised 4-8 more years of Obama's strategy. This is disastrous for their campaign and they know it, hence they have opened the floodgates of negative press against Trump.

These people aren't going to be taken out without a dirty, nasty, awful fight. It's going to get worse. If you want to MAGA, you have to be ready for it, Do not waver. Do not believe their lies. They want to do everything they can to demoralize you and keep you out of the polling booth in November.
>>
This is the best the media has, they are going all out right now trying to discredit Trump in any way they can, but his numbers don't lie, people are voting for him.

They want anyone but Hilliary.
>>
>>78312153

How do you not understand? They're all on the same side. The republicans are literally a joke party that give the dems everything they want eventually. They're there just to give us the illusion of choice.
>>
>>78314141
Trump and his supporters are expert shitposters, from twitter to Instagram to Facebook, spamming comment sections and calling people out on stuff is the Trump method. Don't read too much into what people on the internet say when the most important states are full of boomers that use Facebook once a month to upload pictures of their grandkids, and minorities that only care about prehistoric spongebob memes.
>>
The only real Hillary supporters are feminists.

That is it. She doesn't have 'supporters'. It's just people who are so anti-Trump will vote her.

Everyone mentions they never see Hillary supporters because they're fake. If you notice these so called 'democrats' never tall about how good Clinton is, because they understand she is not a viable candidate. All they're trying to do is make her look better than Trump, which is why all they do is bash him.

It's going to get to the point where she has so much baggage she will be unelectable. We're still months out from debates, when everything actually gets heated and brought to the forefront. Right now it is all normies whining on Facebook and MSM talking about news that won't matter in 3-4 months.
>>
>Shillery winning
Let not your heart be troubled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zZ2iF9e9o4
>>
I remember times where Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, and Ted Cruz saw spikes in polling numbers but later fizzled.

I feel people warm up to Trump over time and the complete opposite happens to Killary.

We will see, especially after 3 debates and many more speeches.
>>
Damn I am now a #Shill4TheHill
>>
Anons, watch this if the propaganda assault begins to wear you down. Let your anger be your shield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1WXJ2dP7LA
>>
>>78308494

> poll numbers are falling

Clinton got a small bump after cinching the nomination, it's already reversed itself

> articles everywhere about how his campaign is failing

You mean like there has been from the very beginning, when he went on to destroy every other political opponent

> small amount of cash on-hand

You mean like how the republican establishment won after they outspent him by a factor of almost 20 to 1
>>
>>78313093
Yeah, I saw this "fact checks"
I assume it's just hardcore damage control by the MSM, right?

>using Politifact as sources
>>
>>78308494
>Clinton Conspiracies

oy vey just ignore the mountains of evidence goyim, nothing to see here
>>
File: 1332209584888.jpg (34 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1332209584888.jpg
34 KB, 414x419
>>78308494

Don't worry neither of them are because the GOP is changing the rules to oust Trump at the convention. Problem solved.
>>
>>78308494
What did you think the media was going to say after the anti-Clinton speech?
>CLINTON BTFO!
>Donald Trump Exposed all of Hillary's shady dealings with bankers!
>Clinton has some explaining to do about her politics of personal profit!
>Clinton campaign DEVASTATED by truthful attacks made by Donald Trump
>>
>>78312668
>I don't know how she can possibly be polling higher.

This is literally Bernout-tier stupidity and delusion
>>
>>78309931

its liberal hit piece polls that are being pumped out, how many times have they done this in the primaries only to be dead wrong when the numbers come back and The Donald got record number turnout.

they are probably polling middle school kids again like they did with the 7/10 americans find Trump unfavorable. while a 1/3 polled were under 18 mexicans probably a good portion of those illegal.
>>
>>78309016
dam you are dumb
>>
>>78309931
Hillary Clinton's last important speech struggled to get 25k views even though YouTube almost immediately said it was trending. Trump had 38k people watching it live, and now it has 700k views. People just don't find her interesting, or inspiring.
>>
>>78308494
>vice
>t. Nervous Man
>>
>>78316642
Of course. They have been pushing Hilldawg forever.
>>
>>78310059
You are batshit insane
>>
>>78308494
>any time before Trump has become president
>having to ask if media is still trying to defame Trump

what are you doing OP?
>>
>>78310319
>there is no incentive
Only a dumb, double digit IQ nigger could manage to be as dense as you.

There is incentive when certain political machines have you dead to rights on fraud charges, and you are virtually broke.

Trump is broke, his money is tied up and he is under investigation.

I'm sure he'll be found innocent of all wrongdoing, or pardoned by President Clinton. And have a nice cashflow from the Clinton slush fund.
>>
>>78310319
sure
>>
>>78321284
Oh my god you're so fucking retarded you are fucking NON-WHITE
>>
take everything trump says, then spin, degrade it, tell the opposite of what he said as much as possible and then report it

seems to be there only shitty tactic, but it works because people are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>78315157
underrated

American attention spans are short. No one will remember this time period in September
>>
>>78308494
>articles everywhere about his campaign failing
Like there were articles about him never getting above 20%
>poll numbers are falling
Because most polls interview more dems than reps and then some don't take the independents into account.
>>
Trump supporters are some of the most delusional people on planet earth.
>>
>>78323584
Happy Remainadan, Nigel
>>
>>78323584
t. Brit who knows nothing about American politics
>>
(((Vice)))

(((Media)))

What the fuck do you think?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.