[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's going to endorse Hillary. Someone posted an interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images-39.jpg (13 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
images-39.jpg
13 KB, 543x271
He's going to endorse Hillary.
Someone posted an interview the other day where he is asked many times if he will support Trump in the general.
He blatantly ignores the question multiple times and says "I think democrats and republicans really need to come together, there needs to be a centre, left and right doesn't work.'
Finally, the interviewer asks straight out 'Will you endorse Donald Trump?'

No longer able to dodge, he replies that he will make a big announcement soon.

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>78304111
>>78304111
He has to go back
>>
>>78304111
Sorry.
>>
If Arnold endorses her, i'm voting Clinton.
>>
>>78304111
Celebs need to keep their mouths shut and their heads down. It's damaging for their careers to come out one way or the other. So retarded. But if he has to I believe he will endorse Trump.
>>
>Schwarzenegger/Trump confirmed
>>
>>78304111
He obviously supports Trump. But he knows if he announces it now then media will try to destroy him. If he was for Clinto he would say it immidiatelly.
>>
>>78304560

He was the Governor of California for 8 years. He is not just a celebrity. But yes I agree with you, all other LA pieces of shit need to shut the fuck up and keep their nose out of politics
>>
>>78304111

He is cucked by the Illuminati.

If he says Trump he will show up dead.

His movies will sell good for a while... same story for all people who sell out in Hollywood to the Illuminati/zionist agenda.
>>
>>78304735

He can't be VP though, because he is not a natural citizen

But maybe a place in the goverment for him for his endorsement.. I don't know how popular he was as governer? Will it be able to sway people?
>>
>>78305056
Arnold has power, people love and admire him.
>>
>>78304111

he is an anti gun Kenedy obsessed immoral manlet.

fuck him.
>>
Maria, my mighty heart is breaking. I'll be in the Humvee.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.