[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i convert to judaism and join the winning side?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hatler.jpg (118 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
hatler.jpg
118 KB, 700x609
how do i convert to judaism and join the winning side?
>>
>>78295423
Don't and kill yourself that's what you should do you fucking traitor
>>
>>78295723
this
>>
>>78295423
why not go deeper like Egyptian or Babylonian ?
>>
>>78295423
Find a Rabbi and ask.

Depending on who it is, you will be turned down twice.

On the third time, you will be accepted, and the Rabbi will explain the process to you.
>>
>>78295423
Marry a jewess. The jewish community will accept you as long as you let the succubus leech on your life energy.
You will become an empty shell eventually but your children will be chosen people. Rotten and twisted but chosen.
>>
>>78295423
You kill yourself.

Because it's the losing side if they do not listen to us.
>>
>>78295423
If you are not descended from the original tribes of Israel the best you can be is an 'honorary Jew'. You can only be a true Jew if it's in your blood, which is the reason why kikes act the same wherever you go
>>
>>78295423
>mandatory dick cutting

please
>>
>>78295423
Its genetic; you can't. You either have it or you don't.
>>
>>78295423
Inhale large amounts of zyklon b
>>
You can't, only Ashkenazi Jews are part of the real tribe, and they want their race as pure as I want mine, so the one drop rule isn't gonna work with them, if you happen to be 1/64th kike or something.
>>
>>78300777
checked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ1FxBJEoYA&
>>
1. Attach an end of a hose/pipe to your car's exhaust pipe
2. lead the other end into a window of the car
3. get in the car
4. wind all windows up and seal the gap of the window with the hose/pipe
5. turn on the engine so the car starts running
6. wait a while
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.