[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit Results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Why.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/22/eu-referendum-poll-the-latest-tracker-and-odds/
>In the days up to the vote, Remain has made up some of its lost ground, gaining a slender lead.
They're going to Van Der Bellen this, /pol/. It's over, face it.
>>
I've never taken part in any big gay polls, and I doubt /pol/ or a lot of people have either! Don't think of it as too much the queen is dead boys
>>
No one over the age of 45 has ever used an online poll in their life, and virtually every single one of them will be voting to leave.

The agent orange deformed Vietnamese girl I used to have sex with in our horrible, disgusting kitchen can vote in those polls.
>>
>implying le internet matters

If that were the case, Ghostbusters would be tracking for a billion worldwide gross
>>
>>78297596

>The agent orange deformed Vietnamese girl I used to have sex with in our horrible, disgusting kitchen can vote in those polls.

This is so specific it may have actually happened.
>>
>>78295063
Go and vote.
>>
They can't Van Der Bellen it because there's no 2nd round.
>>
>>78295063
>it's rigged
classic /pol/ in denial
you guys are in the wrong side of history, get over it
>>
>>78297799
Wait... Did it release yet?

Is it worth watching, or just a bunch of feminist hogwash?
>>
>>78299594
>tracking

It's most likely to not be that bad though
>>
I hope the brits stay in the EU. I want to see that shit show island state finally collapse under the weight of their own stupidity. I want to see more NEET brits sitting on 4chan crying about Americans while a flood of Muhammads rape the native women of that shit island.

I'm just savoring every second of watching that country devolve and collapse especially since they're disarmed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.