[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If immigration is such a problem, send them up to Scotland. We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1461080520628.jpg (138 KB, 599x880) Image search: [Google]
1461080520628.jpg
138 KB, 599x880
If immigration is such a problem, send them up to Scotland. We got more space then you'll ever need and we're cheaper too.
>>
Spicy bump
>>
>>78289664
I don't think a lack of space is the main issue, lad.
>>
>>78292734
Then what is?
>>
>>78289664
Independence when?
>>
>>78294000
A clash of cultures. Distinctly different world views which aren't possibly unifyable.
>>
>>78294322
Precizzle
>>
File: scotland and england.jpg (142 KB, 463x700) Image search: [Google]
scotland and england.jpg
142 KB, 463x700
we don't have to take any if we work together lad
>>
>>78294303
Soon

>>78294322
Then what's the solution?

>>78294630
Eh, no. Scotland has been much more welcoming of the refugees. Hell even the teachers and proffesors are taking responsibilities for some families.
>>
>>78295549
>Then what's the solution?
Mono-culturalism, which in practice will amount to nationalism
>>
File: Gall–Peters_projection_SW.jpg (723 KB, 2058x1314) Image search: [Google]
Gall–Peters_projection_SW.jpg
723 KB, 2058x1314
>>78289664
>We got more space then you'll ever need
I'd just like you to look at this for a moment and let it sink in just how small your entire island is.
If space were the problem everyone would be moving to Africa.
>>
>>78296149
That's not a well thought solution is it? What are some other options?
>>
>>78296735
Why not? Humans have been around for tens of thousands of years, and for that entire period, excluding the last ~50 years, they have lived in mono-cultual societies. Multiculturalism is a very recent invention.

I think it is a very straightforward solution. If two cultures are destined to clash due to inherently different points of view, make sure they never meet each other. The alternative is war.
>>
>>78297767
I'm not going to argue on why monoculturism is the solution. It's not.

The problem here is the absolute disownment of human life. Ideals and nationalist agenda aside, how do we contribute in saving these lives?
>>
>>78298694
Monoculturalism very much is the solution. If you're not willing to argue that, I'm not sure why you made this thread.

Disownment of human life has nothing to do with it. The argument that anyone would die if you refuse to let them in to your country is preposterous.
>>
>>78289664
Fuck off, Clive, from what i hear scotland is still white.

>Lets try and keep it that way, eh wot?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.