[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romanian ''TRANS GIRL'' won't stop whining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: romanian mtf.png (595 KB, 1050x692) Image search: [Google]
romanian mtf.png
595 KB, 1050x692
I have recently seen on /pol/ a video about celebrating """"pride"""" or something similar. The disease has spread to Romania.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SdwJGnqq7U

In this video he whines about being called the wrong pronouns, and about the people who are too ''ignorant" to call her a girl, when "she's clearly a girl".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkkUrB2pAE8

In this video, he thinks being asked whether you are a boy or a girl when you look like that is a HARASSMENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Le7QVA34M

In this video, he teaches us how to use make up.

After seeing not only this videos, but browsing his whole channel you can become aware that this cancer has spread to second world countries as well. Furthermore, he is 17 years-old, thus his parents agreed with all his change.

Just dislike the videos as much as you can so she will feel like an intruder. Also the comments are full shit, the people there behave worse than on the hugbox named tumblr.
>>
None of this will end until we own the media and shame this type of faggotry for ever.
>>
>>78284075
She's kind of cute. Are there nudes? I'm asking for my state provided social worker.
>>
>>78284350
>le ebin sweden yes meme XD
>>
>>78284350
Stop being a degenerate Sweden. For fucks sake.
>>
>>78284350
>Sweden
>>
>>78284075
Eastern Europe - The saviours of the white race
>>
>>78284523
I won't care at all, but she has that huge hugbox in the comment section.
>>
Why don't these people just realize that "gender" is meaningless but sex is a real biological concept?

Just because you like girly things doesn't make you a girl on the inside, you're a guy that likes girly things, and while that might make you a namdy pamdy little fruit boy, there's nothing inherently wrong with it.
Thinking that to be comfortable in your body you need to cut off your dick on the other hand.

>>78284350
>>78284608
>she
>>
>>78284075

what's a "trans girl" ? is that just a faggy way of saying "dude in a dress"?
>>
>>78284921
Gender doesn't exist, it's a modern concept coined exactly for the purpose to separate biological reality from a supposedly assumed identity.
>>
>>78285173
Pretty much this.

>>78284921
Gender = sex
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.