[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the state control reproductive rights?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1466618836610.jpg (34 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1466618836610.jpg
34 KB, 876x493
I laughed at this idiot. But it really made me think, should there be a test to determine if one would be fit as a parent?

>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/22/man-charged-in-hot-car-death-6-month-old-daughter.html
>>
>>78281480

is that a modified picture of a japanese mathematician?
>>
>>78281480
I don't really care either way desu.
Pragmatically yes there should be.
Ethically no there shouldn't.
>>
>>78281480
In Africa and India, yes.
>>
>>78281480
Of course they should control it, but only to the extent it disadvantages others.

Each and every woman should be free to have as many kids as she can provide for without state intervention. Once state intervention becomes necessary to provide an adequate lifestyle to her children, she should be sterilized.
>>
No but an abortion should also include sterilization. 10+ years in prison gets you sterilized.
>>
>>78281648
He put his baby in the refrigerator in an attempt to revive her. That's pretty stupid but I suppose it could be passed off as a panic induced action.
>>
>>78281588
No.
>>
>>78281825
What measures would be brought against a unfit father?
>>
File: ABC.jpg (54 KB, 640x752) Image search: [Google]
ABC.jpg
54 KB, 640x752
>>78281980

looks like him
>>
>>78281924
He's probably a retard. His genes won't be passed on because they're so shit.
"people" with an IQ less than 80 aren't human. Who gives a shit.
>>
No the free market should. Everyone should have the rights to make one person. And you can buy any sell those rights. A couple that wants more then two children have to find someone to buy the rights from.
>>
>>78282241
He's a former high school teacher. He just looks comfy af in the picture.
>>
you should definitely have to take some parenting course before you can get any sort of welfare
>>
If it works don't fix it that's my opinion
>>
>>78281480
Good luck keeping up with hundreds of millions of people's sexual lives without being China
>>
>>78281480
Should have to be a citizen.
>>
>>78282884
If it could be managed, should it be considered?
>>
abortion isn't a right

birth control isn't a right

contraceptives aren't a right
>>
>>78282509
That's an interesting viewpoint, but I don't think that it has long-term viability.
>>
>>78283206
Parental rights are revoked by the state everyday.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.