[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this never spammed to Sarah Silverman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: silvermann.jpg (121 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
silvermann.jpg
121 KB, 780x439
Seriously. Shes a Bernbot, she believes in the wage gap. She hates Trump and did that cringey nazi skit on Conan. Everyone needs to know she said this.
>>
File: Silverman 4.png (537 KB, 529x687) Image search: [Google]
Silverman 4.png
537 KB, 529x687
>>
File: Silverman 3.png (279 KB, 252x507) Image search: [Google]
Silverman 3.png
279 KB, 252x507
>>
>>78277516
Christ-killer
>>
I'm not even an Anti-Semite, but my oven turns iself on every time she's on screen.
>>
>>78277578
she said that ?
>>
>>78276343
>Everyone needs to know she said this.
That's pretty autistic
>>
File: 4L_0v10hyzW.png (811 KB, 1076x616) Image search: [Google]
4L_0v10hyzW.png
811 KB, 1076x616
Because no one even thinks about this hack comedian. She is shit tier and only famous for dating Jimmy Kimmel. Fuck that dumb talentless bitch
>>
>>78277797

It was a part of her stand up routine that she performed to audiences all over the globe, hundreds of times.
>>
>>78277797
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
>>
Every time I see her I want to:
1. Hatefuck her a lot of times
2. Put her in the oven
>>
>>78276343
Let me summarize that for ya, op.

(((Silverman)))
>>
>>78276343
I would fuck Sarah Silverman in half.

>I make no apologies for this

(Dont bother spamming the shower pic, i already have it)
>>
>>78276343
That's the same god for fucks sake.
>>
Is it true what they say about her sucking a lot of dicks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.