[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you poor brit cunts going deal with your country betraying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Britain_EU_cc.jpg (208 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Britain_EU_cc.jpg
208 KB, 780x585
How are you poor brit cunts going deal with your country betraying itself?
>Move
>Get rich
>Be cucked
>>
> poor Brit
> all of EU literally moving here to get some of our pounds

Fuck off u prisoners, we sent you out of our country so we wouldn't have to hear your stupid mouths
>>
File: australia-nz.png (89 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
australia-nz.png
89 KB, 500x465
>>78275238
Did you even look at his flag, you pommy cunt?
>>
>>78275238
No everyone is literally moving here for the summer
I hope you brits really leave so I dont have to see your ugly mugs in my beaches
>>
>>78275033
>How are you poor brit cunts going deal with your country betraying itself?

They've been doing that for at least 50 years, nothing new.
>>
>>78275419
> implying NZ isn't just some shitty tiny island with the same dumb kangaroo fuckers

>>78275448
Spain, your economy will go even more into shit if we leave, you're all a bunch of ignorant ass monkeys anyway
>>
>>78275238
Unlike Australia, my ancestors were warriors that conquered the land with an iron fist.
>>
>>78275645
Nah Im fine myself you are just fucking over yourselves while we all laugh
>>
i can't wait for the mods to give all british ip's the EU flag instead of the union jack
>>
>>78275448
Benidorm is ours now!
>>
>>78275730

> while we all laugh
What do you do after laughing? Immigrate to London? Or just eat chorizo and shout and spit like the retards you are, seriously Spain, just drift off to Africa...
>>
who will make ebin banter in the EU parilament when the brits leave ;_____;
>>
>>78275864
Your silly insults wont do much its funny there are more muslims in your country than here at 20km of africa. What Im really gonna laugh for a good while is at gibraltar
They are getting so fucked if the UK leaves
>>
>>78276077

> more Muslims

Hahaha sure buddy. Enjoy not being able to take ur phone out in public because it will get robbed.

Also stop spitting on the floor like the monkeys you are and go get me a sangria and some paella as you all fight for some of my coins while I shit on ur ugly beaches and fuck ur ugly Spanish women
>>
Any Brit who is cognizant of history and the terminal ruin of his own nation will have no trouble in accepting this inevitable result. It's like a man with his entrails spilling out all over the floor complaining that he's broken a nail. We're used to it by now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.