[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Clarkson is remain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: aap_jeremy_clarkson_1200.jpg (713 KB, 2784x1855) Image search: [Google]
aap_jeremy_clarkson_1200.jpg
713 KB, 2784x1855
>All polls show Remain
Is this the ultimate /pol/ blow out?
>>
>>78274509
its 1.30 ffs, the masses are still in work
>>
>>78276441
Yeah but betting sites are saying remain by a huge margin. Follow the money my friend
>>
>>78276520
To make up for the HUGE bets on remain u clueless cuckservative
>>
isn't clarkson that cuck who got cucked out of his job by a jew?
>>
>>78276621
yeah, hes a wornout tool of our zionist public service media
>>
>>78274509
>Atheist cuck Leftist Britons vote to continue being cucked
>Is this the ultimate /pol/ blow out
lol.
>>
Do you guys really bet on votes or is this just a meme?
>>
>>78274509
What personal benefits to him would there be for remaining?
>>
>>78276876
Everyone bets on everything.
>>
>>78276520
Austria had Hofer at 79:21
>>
>>78276876
No, we do. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-bookies-have-always-made-a-remain-vote-favourite-and-the-odds-continue-to-shorten-a7093971.html
>>
If this doesn't happen, I wash my hands of ever caring about anything political again.

The Trump thing means nothing to me, I don't like him. The US is finished already.

But I'll never forget the people and forces that have contributed to the fall of my German heritage.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (13 KB, 308x425) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
13 KB, 308x425
>>78274509

I love old Top Gear, I love Jeremy Clarkson, and I'm very excited for The Grand Tour.

That said, shut the fuck up Clarkson you limp dick tool. He wants to remain just to make shooting his new show across European borders a bit easier. Fuck his homeland, fuck his countrymen, fuck his nations sovereignty, its more important that his camera team not spend 20 minutes waiting to get thru French customs on their way into mainland Europe. Fucking globalist traitor only gives a shit about sucking liquid money out of Jeff Bezo's cock.
>>
>>78278109
The money and power has ruined him, just as it does everyone.
did you expect any less?

Oh, and he was always a cunt anyway.
>>
>>78274509
he's only remain because otherwise his new show would cost a fortune to make.
>>
>>78276609
But their are huge bets on Remain for a reason you clueless mong
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.