[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where are my nc bros at? hickory reporting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: tranny2.png (269 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
tranny2.png
269 KB, 600x608
where are my nc bros at? hickory reporting in
>>
>>78271578
Love from Maryland.

If the sissified commie northerners dislike the Carolinas so much, they should kick them out of their precious 'country'
>>
>>78271578
Shout out from Raleigh
>>
>>78271578
>it's funny how people scared of irrational things become scary themselves
>said by a liberal
>>
Pinehurst here. MAGA
>>
hmmm

really makes you think
>>
>>78271578
Have any of these fags
>Read
HB2? Also, why aren't you getting ready for work right now?
>>
Wilkes county reporting in.
>>
>>78274981
Lol i am nigga
>>
So how often to trannies get the shit kicked out of them in public restrooms in NC right now?
By this comic I assume it's all the fucking time? No?
>>
I think most women would be more upset by an FTM using the same restroom as them, which would be required under this sort of law
>>
>>78275408
Tbqfh familia, if it had happened yet, it would have been national news for a week.
>>
>>78275480
This. I've not heard of any trans people getting beat/messed with, western NC here
>>
>biggots rape because they are biggots
>Mentally unstable men eca be trusted in women's restrooms
Though id like to think this law is in place as a form of social shaming
>>
Went to NC for a conference, shit was cash...

Except for all the fucking panhandling in Charlotte, seriously wtf. Absolutely ruined my experience, had to tell multiple people to fuck off every time I went outside
>>
>>78275408
>By this comic I assume it's all the fucking time? No?
Not enough.

Also fails to point out what happens if Boys Don't Cry walks into the men's room.
>>
>>78271578
Feels before reals

If they want a safe space, just give them an outhouse and a bucket.

Pic related is a gender neutral bathroom popular among South Africans.
>>
>>78275437
Indeed. And then they'd go complain to those violent uneducated hicks, that are definitely not just an offensive stereotype, and the tranny would still get beat up.

Have you noticed how it's still ok to spread this bigotry against white Southerners? Especially rural ones?
Can you image if the psychos in The Hills Have Eyes had been a family of blacks?
>>
>>78275408
>So how often to trannies get the shit kicked out of them in public restrooms in NC right now?
I've never heard a single incident of a transperson having any sort of issue in a NC bathroom. Ironically, there have been several incidents recently in other states were genderized bathrooms aren't enforced under law.
>>
>>78271578
Maybe people who don't like sharing bathrooms with others should use diapers or hold it in until they get home.
>>
This is really unfair for transpeople and for rapepeople like me.

When I go out in public and try to rape someone, people always intervene and I end up being beaten to hell.

Things need to change.
>>
>>78276596
pay denbts
>>
>>78271578
20 mins from me. Was in hickory last night
>>
Johnston county reporting in, this place sucks
>>
>>78275408
Its only a problem in the larger cities. Specifically charlotte
>>
>>78276757
u 1st
>>
>>78277334
Make me
>>
>>78277334
>us is still economic powerhouse
>greece in a state of emergency
>>
>>78271578
Hickory hype!
>>
File: 1465383814963s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1465383814963s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>78277814
Dont tell me you cruise 70
>>
Southern pines reporting in, fuck trans, make great again. I don't think there's any real trans fags around here anyways. If so they stick to the women's room.
>>
>>78278016
Make America great again*, fuck I just woke up, forgive me.
>>
Greenville reporting in
>>
>>78277550
u make me
>>78277691
a powerhouse backed by trillions of debt and cultural marxism, such a winning combination
>>
>>78277939
I'm not a faggot, I sit on my computer and shitpost all day like a normal, well adjusted human bean
>>
>>78278305
Lincolnton ring any bells? Out here in the boondocks
>>
>>78278275
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>78278016
Pinehurst, hello fellow neighbor. I hope I never see you at O'donnels or neville's at night.
>>
>>78278866
what a general feelsy "rebuttal"
are you an SJW btw?
>>
>>78271578
Loving the Trump Cap
>>
>>78271578
Good for you guys. Transgendered peeps are just malaligned queers that never had to use a different bathroom before now and still don't need to.

This sort of law was already a gentleman's agreement beforehand, now we actually had to write it out because of these people.
>>
>>78278275
I don't have to, Germany's gonna double down on Greece after the UK votes to remain.
>>
File: 1408643411839.jpg (23 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408643411839.jpg
23 KB, 499x499
>>78279687
and what do you think is gonna happen then?
people are gonna go "oh well we gotta pay the IMF I guess you have to starve to death little dimitris my son"?
>>
>>78279894
Well, one should certainly not reward indolence, nor throw good money after bad. The EU cannot give you free money forever.

If you cannot afford children, then you should not have them.
>>
Charlotte here, University area
>>
>>78278520

Ya I grew up there and denver
>>
>>78280362
>The EU cannot give you free money forever.
where the fuck do you think you are? these flag strawmans are getting out of hand tbqh...

Im posting on /pol/ burger, do you really think I wanna be in the EU? I didnt even wanna get into it when we did and I was 15 then, what do you think my opinion of it is now?
>>
>>78280652
Your country gained EU membership fraudulently, using misleading financial data. It cannot squeal now that it is facing consequences.

Can you not move to another EU country, under freedom of movement, and look for work? Ditch your family, you owe them nothing, they should not have created you in an economic basket case of a country.
>>
>>78271578
This thread is evidence that JIDF and others successfully infiltrated this board.

FFS, when was the last time you saw a redpill thread?! When I started lurking /pol/ a couple of years ago, there were always at least ten different daily redpill threads helping the goyim learn about the Jews, the Synagogue of Satan, Zionism, globalists, White genocide, Frankfurt School, cultural Marxism, communism, black crime, race & IQ, etc.

/pol/ has been infiltrated and we're losing...this thread is one more example.
>>
winston salem reporting.
>>
>>78281144
>Ditch your family, you owe them nothing, they should not have created you in an economic basket case of a country
no. thats our main difference with muslims
born in greece, die in greece, no matter fucking what
>>
File: jeb-bush-son-of-mobus.jpg (471 KB, 4000x2764) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-son-of-mobus.jpg
471 KB, 4000x2764
>>78271578
Redneck Riviera here...aka
MYRTLE FUCKIN BEACH
>>
>>78281454
Why? Why such loyalty to a country that has ruined itself?
>>
>>78271578
Well otherwise REAL women and girls would face men coming to their bathroom and I think that's more important to be stopped.
>>
>>78271578
We stand with the People of North Carolina. They should ignore the complaints of the deviants. This law is one little step towards a Muslim fundamentalist world revolution. It must therefore be defended.
>>
>>78281658
because its MY country
do I really need to explain this to you?
my ancestors spilled their blood for it, do you think it was better then?
>leaving your country for economic reasons
>not the mainline leftist SJW egoist dogma used to preach "there is no country just self"
fuck that
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>78280480
How's the Blue Line Extension clusterfuck treating you?
>>
>nobody from arkansas ever on 4chan

we're like fucking north dakota or connecticut
someone acknowledge us
>>
>>78281263

I have to agree with this. After finding /pol/ not terribly long ago the way it was it's hard to belive the amount of shilling going on. Something should be done...
>>
>>78271578
Wilmington reporting in
FUCK the libtards here, I think we were the only area that voted for Sanders.
Not that Hillary is any better but we did above Trump.
>>
>>78271578
Where is the joke, Buckley?
>>
>>78281658
People live in Baltimore and Detroit also.
>>
>>78282079

Holy fuck it's awful. Traffic is already shit here and the random road closings make it even worse
>>
Gastonia independent here, I think hb2 was stupid and a waste of time who honestly gives a shit (literally in this case) where people shit as long as it's a toilet right?
>>
>>78282426
With many of them, it is better for us that they remain.
>>
>fags get beat up instead of children getting raped by fags

I am ok with this
>>
>>78282079
Oh, Concord reporting. Pic is Cabarrus Brewing Company. Great place if you don't want to drive to uptown for a craft beer.
>>
>>78282514
Yeah

I'd prefer people with vaginas not to use urinals, unless they're using a female urination device, but that's about it
>>
>>78282960
Neither happened or are happening. No one in this state cared until they decided to pass a law forbidding it and polarizing everyone.
>>
File: 031516_nctrump.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
031516_nctrump.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
right here
>>
>>78283014
Yeah it's like , you in, you do your business and you out.
>>
Jacksonville reporting in
>>
Fairfield Harbour reporting for duty
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 346x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 346x364
Chapel hill, lets fuckin go
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.