[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The CIA really knows what it's doing. With just one well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 3.png (15 KB, 642x314) Image search: [Google]
3.png
15 KB, 642x314
The CIA really knows what it's doing.

With just one well placed psyops they totally switched the result of the UK referendum.
>>
There is no doubt in my mind MI5 killed Jo Cox
>>
>>78266862

There is some doubt in my mind
>>
>>78267444
Am I gonna have to call up the Emus, you fucking cunt?
>>
>CIA
SIS are the head of the octopus.
>>
>>78266572
Why be a world power if we can't push our oldest enemy into any situation we choose?
No other country but ours can be allowed to have strength and independence. If UK isn't bitched by EU and migrants they may possibly challenge the USA either economically or militarily. This can never happen.

UK must be subservient.
>>
File: vPdlrI6.jpg (4 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
vPdlrI6.jpg
4 KB, 193x200
>>78266572
>>
>>78266572
RIP uk... you had a great run.
>>
>>78268433
but that means the EU will be more powerful
>>
>>78270140
The EU is incapable of actual power due to the extreme division.
They cannot ever unite all the separate cultures, languages, people's, histories, etc
The EU is a pipe dream. It's a bucket of crabs that helps keep Yuropoors weak, which is good for US. Strong competing nationalist Euro nations could easily own the entire globe again.
Even US citizens would admire those possible Euro nations like half do now about Putin and Russia.

England must remain weak. Europe must remain divided with diversity.
>>
>>78270741
It's been like 12 years for me. Why the heck didn't the british, french and germany just stick with each other or at least alone. If you go in balls deep with a bunch of deadbeat alcoholic gamblers that's what you get. They could have had it all but they're killing themselves.
>>
Everyone recognised Sergey Kirov in this incident.
пpoвoкaция 101
>>
>>78270741
There's no need for mutual cooperation when you got the other countries by the balls. All you gotta do is squeeze them a little bit and they'll comply.
>>
Do someone really think that UK government will allow Brexit? Even if britbongs do vote for leaving EU, referendum is purely consultative and does not oblige govt to actually leave.
>>
>>78268433

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA
>>
>>78266572

Some who fought against Scotland independence are now fighting for Brexit

Oh, the irony
>>
>>78274052
they're both pro-uk positions, walloon scum
>>
>>78266572
>The CIA really knows what it's doing.

literally everything you and everyone else does is because of the CIA

this thread is a CIA psyop
>>
>>78274052
But it's not? They want to do their own shit. Letting the EU run all over Britain and by extension them opposes that.
>>
>>78266572
You do realize though that it was all an op to lay out a red carpet for Hillary right?

"Gotta follow those progressive Brits!"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.