[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are my remain voters? I can't be the only one in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: eu-664517.jpg (77 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
eu-664517.jpg
77 KB, 590x350
Where are my remain voters?

I can't be the only one in favour of a federal Europe

>EU ARMY NOW
>>
File: sada.png (38 KB, 853x385) Image search: [Google]
sada.png
38 KB, 853x385
>>78265101
Reminder that all the US leave supporters on /pol/ only want us out because they fear the economic and military power of a united europe
>>
>I'm in favor of a military dictatorship ruling over me and forcing shitskins into my country

Why don't you just save time and kill yourself?
>>
File: nigel hasnt begun.png (539 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
nigel hasnt begun.png
539 KB, 800x546
>>78265101

FEDERALIST GET OUT GET OUT

INDEPENDENT
NATION STATES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78265101
The other day there was a thread of federalist british, so yea, you are not alone

It would be amaizing if the Federal Europa becomes thing
>>
>>78265746
Says the American
>>
>>78266147
Thank god, all I see on /pol/ is vote leave propaganda
>>
>>78265101
>Remain
>OP Drafted into EU Army
>They are forced to fight Russia
>Die in a field on first day
>Russia nukes Europe and kills everyone you know.
>>
>>78266151
Exactly. He knows better.
>>
>>78266282
>Leave
>have no money
>lose job
>forced out of my flat
>become beggar
>die of pneumonia
>>
>>78266282
Russia is overrated
You think Obama would be so cocky if he knew murica cant win?
70% of russian population lives in the European side
the rest of the country is almost wasteland
>>
>>78266446
Knows better of how to take it up his ass from his government

DAILY REMINDER THAT A FEDERAL EUROPE WOULD BE THE SAME AS THE UNITED STATES

USA SCARED OF COMPETITION FROM UNITED EU
>>
>>78266485
Putin has enough bombs to end all life on the planet.

No one is going to fuck with him except the lunatic European left.
>>
>>78266575

That's exactly why I don't want a federal europe, because it would be like the united states removing the language unity, it's retarded.
>>
>>78265101
>I can't be the only one in favour of a federal Europe
Of course you aren't the only cuck
>>
>>78265101
Federalise now
>>
>>78266468
You are allowing so many shit skins in and eventually Turk roaches in too, which are literal economic refugees to fix the birth rate and to replace as low paid workers for Jews and you're unironically talking about how if you didn't allow more people in there will be less jobs. If you truly believe all countries would stop doing business or trades with you and you'd turn into somali (without the guns or sporks) you're either a paid shill or shouldn't be allowed to make decisions that affect millions of people.
>>
>>78265288
Sorry but we know GDP means jack shit when every million banks just shove to one another also counts upon that number.

Murrca is big, but Europe might just be bigger already in some other terms. But Europe is a fucking continent so it doesn't matter anyways.
>>
>>78267441
Well I am allowed and I've voted remain so what are you gonna do about it cuck
>>
Interesting. Most brits on here are smart enough to realize brexit is in their best interests long term. OP is probably an immigrant or australian on holiday.
>>
>>78267717
You are free to vote for whatever you want, but in this instance you objectively made the wrong choice.
>>
>>78265101
>remainfags
>on /pol/
>>
>>78265288
Shills are the worst, but don't lump us all in. I'll be voting remain, so it's #notallburgers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.