[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEAR BREXITEERS: TAKE A FUCKING PEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Marion Le Pen 10.jpg (212 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
Marion Le Pen 10.jpg
212 KB, 442x442
I voted and my polling station this morning, and like yours, will provide only a small pencil to fill out your ballot. Please take a black ink pen so your vote cannot be tampered with. It's a historic vote, make sure yours counts.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-22/can-you-bring-your-own-pen-to-the-polling-booth/

>Social media users are warning EU referendum voters to bring their own pens to polling booths on Thursday over fears that pencil marks on ballots could be compromised.

>While pencils are traditionally provided by electoral staff inside each booth, it is not a legal obligation to use them.

>Ballots with an 'X' marked in pen or pencil will be accepted and counted.

Pic sort of related, a different kind of Pen.
>>
>>78258789

What reasonable reason can they give for using a pencil? What a fucking joke. They should provide pens obviously.
>>
File: 1458429320687.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1458429320687.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>78258789
>Pic sort of related, a different kind of Pen.
jolly good jibe old chap
>>
File: 1461898149558.png (122 KB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
1461898149558.png
122 KB, 400x518
>>78258789
wow, goys at glanstonbury on twitter. I sure trolled those retards on the internet at 4chan.

I sure beez smart! And brave!
>>
File: LANDOFMAKEBELIVE1-320x189.jpg (14 KB, 320x189) Image search: [Google]
LANDOFMAKEBELIVE1-320x189.jpg
14 KB, 320x189
>>78258789
>Implying they will actually count the votes.

wew lad.
>>
>>78258789

I'd take that Pen to the booth
>>
File: 1461899336994.jpg (62 KB, 476x608) Image search: [Google]
1461899336994.jpg
62 KB, 476x608
(the joke this retard has in mind is that if you mark in ink, they throw it out. The French minister tried this with "put a star after FN."

He doesn't get that no one (almost no one) reads critically. It's a big deal to troll here, esp at 4am est.
>>
>>78258961
>Provide pen at known Leave area
>It's invisible ink

As far as I know no-one has invented a pencil that erases itself yet, so they use that.
>>
It's rigged what more evidence do you need? They have pencils so they can fuck with them.
>>
>>78259586

Ah I see.
>>
>>78258961

They're cheaper (and people won't take them) and they're not going to run out of ink or stop working.
>>
>British "Democracy"
>>78259907
In that case, why not give a black colour pencil?
no tampering that.
>>
>>78258789
I can't believe Westerners still use pencils for important shit. Back in Iran, starting highschool if I wrote anything (except multiple choice tests) with a pencil, the prof would just throw the paper straight into the trash and call me immature
>>
>>78259349
I'd dip her nose in ink and cast my vote
>>
dont forget your tinfoil hat also in case they have a brain wave interceptor to control your mind
they can just put votes into wrong pile when being counted, if they wanted to cheat anyway idiots. why bother erasing the little x?
>>
>>78261593
They can't just put the votes in to wrong pile.
People thought they had pictures of that in the Scottish referendum but the observers from both side were happy that everything was proper.
It was just plebs not knowing which piles had been counted as they watched on telly.

If anyone is worried someone might try to erase their vote they simply need to press hard enough the pencil leaves dents in the paper.

>>78260199
>black colour pencil
This is a good idea I will suggest it.
>>
Haven't they heard of voting machines yet? Way easier to rig, absolutely no way to prove manipulation afterwards. Used very effectively in the US and other places.
>>
>>78261207
>Westerners
>Amerilard flag

Still not integrating Mohammed?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.