[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /pol/ be alright with a world where no one at all had guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1445859449875.jpg (47 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1445859449875.jpg
47 KB, 475x413
Would /pol/ be alright with a world where no one at all had guns? Not governments nor niggers or spics.
>>
>>78256951
You just described Africa
No I dont want to live there
>>
>>78257100
Any gun that is in Africa right now is the result of more advance races giving them guns

So by default no african has ever made a gun and my argument stands
>>
Yeah but Jamal Dindu won't bin his knife of course. I'm for guns.
>>
File: ave nex alea.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
ave nex alea.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
no because they happen to be pretty fun
>>
>>78256951

Everyone will just replace handguns with hand crossbows.
>>
This is Germany right now.

This is a hellish place filled with rapefugees where foreigners steal and kill with impunity. The police does nothing. Even the hope for a gf has been robbed from us.
>>
>>78257482
you niggers need swords
>>
Battle would be more fun, but also more painful.

>swords
>knives
>bows
>spears
>shields
>>
>>78256951
No. Guns allow all people to be on equal footing in defending themselves, regardless of their physical capabilities. Without guns, anyone who was bigger or stronger than you could do whatever the hell they wanted and you would have no valid or reliable way to retaliate.
>>
>>78256951
Sure. A world without guns? Fuck yeah, we're going back to swords and bows, bitch.
>>
>>78258447
The world was better off before guns were invented. Natural selection, bitch.

If you can't fight off your invaders with raw strength and swords, you're not worth survivng.
>>
>>78256951
I wouldn't mind if they didn't exist at all. Guns are fun as fuck, but I enjoy swordsmanship an hand-to-hand combat as well.
>Inb4 literally autistic
Suck my kendo lovin, wu shu practicing dick.

>captcha select pictures with salads
>had trouble finding the third one
Fucking vegans reeeee
>>
If gunpowder had never been invented, we'd still be having similar political battles. We'd just have libtards trying to ban high capacity quivers and assault crossbows.

"Nobody needs a Zweihander for home protection."

"You really think your bow and arrows are going to stop an oppressive government? They have ballistae."

At the end of the day, libtards are just stupid and frightened. They don't understand agency and they don't understand that a weapon is a tool and has no inherent morality, just like any other tool. It all depends on the hands that hold them. Hammers built the Berlin Wall and hammers tore it down.
>>
>>78256951
guns ruined war, they were much less lethal before guns. it was more of a romantic cool thing to do to be a war hero, now war is shitting yourself in the ice and then getting randomly exploded by artillery
>>
>>78256951
I would be happy in a world where no weapons greater than a bow existed, yes.

But a world with no guns but there's still grenades and nukes and explosives and drones with missiles? no.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.