[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democrats are chimping out on the House floor right now beca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1466668650091.jpg (104 KB, 504x825) Image search: [Google]
1466668650091.jpg
104 KB, 504x825
Democrats are chimping out on the House floor right now because they lost the vote on gun control in the Senate. So brave!

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZLLaknKM
>>
I don't know whether to post in the Brazilian's or this one
>>
>>78256094
> the comments

What the fuck?
>>
>>78256094
That image isn't entirely wrong. Isnt the democrat panel the social contract? Albeit at least without the pomp
>>
Is this ass clown serious? If a gun store lost 100 guns they would be out tens of thousands of merchandise. That scenario would never ever happen.
>>
>>78256094
That Obama face is so warped I cant even tell where his facial features are.

God I hate political cartoons.
>>
>>78256094
bump for recycling
>>
Fuck these commie cucks
>>
This speech only reinforces the fact that radical islam is the greatest threat to the west right now.
>>
>>78258209

I don't understand libtard logic.

Most criminals get illegal guns without serial numbers (ie the spics and niggers). No one goes and buys this shit from the store and then commits crimes.

The reason their plea is shitted on is because what they want to do is basically give freedom to the FBI to put ANYONE on the list without due process...and in the constitution everyone has the right for a fair trial.

The whole thing is a scam, they just want to make a case in november so low IQ voters and vote for them.
>>
>gun violence is now a health issue
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.