[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that old black guys are alright, but it's all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1459383711693.png (473 KB, 616x471) Image search: [Google]
1459383711693.png
473 KB, 616x471
Why is it that old black guys are alright, but it's all the young ones that act like a bunch of neanderthals?

I say it's because of the rise of gangsta rap and thug culture in the late 90s.
>>
>>78255773
They're less violent prone, as the diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, rotted teeth, obesity, heart failure and other debilitating diseases finally caught up after years of poor choices.

Make no mistake, they're still just as bad and cranky, it's just that they're rendered very weak.
>>
>>78255965
That, or the ones that do live to old age are the not dumb young nogs that constantly make the worst life decisions each and every day.
>>
Single motherhood. No dads. Monogamous relationships were common back then, even for blacks. It's taken an astronomical dive in the last four decades. It's the only data I can correlate with confidence to how they act nowadays. Bring back the father figure.
>>
>>78255965
They don't really have the "thug life" mentality though, as that shit started way after their time.
>>
As a black guy I'm going to weigh in on this.

Pop culture in the black community glorifies being a humongous piece of shit (theft, dealing drugs, killing someone over small grievances). Being a drug dealer or petty criminal has become something to aspire to, and when you combine that with fostered ignorance creates a pretty despicable human being.

What's worse is that if you try to better yourself by reading books are studying, so many of your peers consider you a race traitor or Uncle Tom that that it discourages many young blacks from trying to make something of themselves.

Lucky for me, both my parents are doctors, so I got to grow up in suburbia away from so much of this bullshit, but through pop culture the reach of this negative influence is limitless.

I could go on because this is something I've had an issue with all my life, but I'll get off my soap box since I think I've made my point.
>>
>>78257223
>both my parents
That's it right there. Can you give me some insight into whether or not single motherhood impacts black mentality? It's almost hitting 70% of all blacks are born to single mothers, I think. That's a correlate, right? How many black friends do you know who adhere to that and how do they act?
>>
>>78257223
How dare your family escape from the Democrat Party's plantation. Who do you think you are, Theo Huxtable?
>>
>>78255773
It's a combination of a shitty culture, and said culture giving young black men no sense of accountability, so they beat feet as soon as they knock somebody up, resulting in a shitload of single mothers raising a generation of kids. I hate to say it, but from my experience, black women (at least the ghettofied ones) are some of the worst people on the planet, and they're the ones raising the kids. They're either too strict to the point of being physically and psychologically abusive, or they let the kids run wild.
>>
>>78257495

Honestly, and this is anecdotal obviously, but my black friends who were raised by single mothers had a much stricter upbringing than me. Hardcore, no nonsense, smack the shit out of their children in public if they act out, black moms is what I encountered.

My hypothesis is that woeful ignorance and a lack of positive role models in the media has brought the average black person to the sad state they're in today. Who does a young black man have to look up to other than a rapper who glorifies criminality or an athlete?
>>
>>78255773
Old nogs rarely get that old in their countries of origin, therefore the body is free of their genetic code that tells them to rape females to reproduce and kill people to eat.

So they lay back and chill.
>>
>>78255773
>I say it's because of the rise of gangsta rap and thug culture in the late 90s.

That's when it came into fruition. I believe it actually started when the war on drugs began in the 70's when there were mass arrests.
>>
>>78255773
SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHE A GOOD GIRL SHE WUZ GOIN 2 COLLEGE N SHIET RACIST AZZ CRACKA
>>
Breakdown of the african american family unit.
It's for the most part due to your own policies.
>>
>>78258202

obama could have been a role model but he was too much of a pussy to tell black people to shape up. or more likely he just wanted to keep everyone angry for dem votes.
>>
>>78255773
Because they're old?
>>
>>78255773
>Why is it that old black guys are alright,
Have you dealt with many? A lot hate whites because they WERE treat like shit. They're really the only ones I will put up with their complaining.
>>
>>78256029
This. It's survivor bias. Just like old buildings appear to be better made because you don't see all the crappy old buildings that were already torn down. The worst nogs get killed before they can make it to old age.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.