[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is joining the military the ultimate redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is joining the military the ultimate redpill?
>>
Its the best way to see how bad PC managed to worm its way into all of the facets of government firsthand.
>>
No, finding a career you can excel at and thus derive fulfilment from is. It's different for everyone, thus only few people find it.
>>
>>78250119
Yes goy!
Dying for Israel is the greatest honour
>>
>>78250325
Like 99.9% of people in the military don't die
>>
>>78250231
Shouldn't the military be the most untouched institute concerning PC?
>>
>>78250119
Going to do it if Brexit doesn't happen
>>
>>78250415

We haven't died in large numbers since we pulled out of Afghanistan.

I will say that a lot of people commit suicide, so your percentage may be off just a tad bit.
>>
I feel like joining the military might be fun but only if you make a career out of it and really try to rise through the ranks, as hard as it may be.

Joining the military for like 2 years to get cheap college or whatever sounds boring to me.
>>
>>78250761
I'm just considering it because I want to learn all these skills + I've been told that companies value military expierence
>>
>>78250627
We haven't died in large numbers since the civil war. America hasn't really experienced a real war. Afghanistan and Iraq had like 7000 causalities. Vietnam had like 50000 from the top of my head. Compared to European wars, we had it pretty good. For the most part, joining the military is pretty safe. I believe working at a construction site is safer
>>
>>78250424
Trust me we just got a Respect brief full of Feminist and LGBT propaganda, we are advised not to use certain words anymore as they may be deemed 'inappropriate'. Our Army is turning into a PC cuckfest.
>>
>>78251174
What's the fucking purpose of that? It's useless unless you deliberately want to weaken your military
>>
>>78251381
Yeah I agree, and they have a goal to have the Defence Force 30% women by 2020. All this does is take away potential employment for men who may be more suited for the job by giving a quota to recruiters. This may make our recruitment process favour women in some areas and therefore we may let some really good manpower slip through our fingers.
>>
>>78250119
Only if you're colorblind
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x269
>>78250119
>>78252538

R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>78251174
Same in Canada, even in BMQ instructors have to ask the recruits if they're using offensive language, and if it is the staff have to stop using it. Same with touching, they need permission before laying a hand on you even if its just your rucksack being all fucky.

I'm a paranoid bastard, but I could totally see foreign nations purposely fucking with our system to be this way. If this new wave of troops winds up in combat we're going to see a whole lot of our own bodies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.