[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheers to the destruction of America. Was watching the news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16
File: Audrey Drake.png (1 MB, 752x751) Image search: [Google]
Audrey Drake.png
1 MB, 752x751
Cheers to the destruction of America.

Was watching the news and Wolf Blitzer said if there is a brexit then the american economy will be destroyed due to a fall in bond prices.

Why arent you voting remain britain to save democracy from the destruction of western civilization?
>>
>>78247397
never stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>78247397

Fuck Wolf Blitzer.

Our economy has been a fucking piece of shit for the past 8 years. The next recession is inevitably coming, might as well pull the fucking plug now.
>>
>>78247397
But I want to see what happens when it all collapses

We can always make more democracy later
>>
>>78247649
>Our economy has been a fucking piece of shit for the past 8 years.

Sounds a bit racist blaming the past president for the Bush doctrine of failures that sold out America to big business.
>>
>>78247397
the boobs are good, the face somehow not
>>
File: 15615615.jpg (21 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
15615615.jpg
21 KB, 500x331
>>78247814

>Sounds a bit racist blaming the past president for the Bush doctrine of failures that sold out America to big business.

None of what you just said makes sense, faggot.
>>
>>78247397
watch wolf blitzer on jeopardy and tell me again why I should care what this bimbo thinks
>>
>>78248076

because he was the Grand Wizard of the AIPAC
>>
>>78247397
>Wolf Blitzer
he and CNN are Jew pawns, but it's 230am ET goy. That jew is long off air.
>>
>>78247397

nobody watches Bond movies anymore, they all suck
>>
>>78248035
>None of what you just said makes sense, faggot.
I'm an american so it does make sense since all of fear losing our homes because people voted to leave britain destroying families around the world.

How is that fair to us???
>>
>>78248076

This. Man is legit retarded
>>
File: jewsfearhtesamurai.jpg (534 KB, 2142x952) Image search: [Google]
jewsfearhtesamurai.jpg
534 KB, 2142x952
>>78248319
>of fear losing our homes
>>
>>78248278
>>
File: jarjarjarjar.gif (106 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
jarjarjarjar.gif
106 KB, 260x260
>>78248319

Holy shit, you're right

I'm hopping on the #RemainTrain now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVC28oemocA

Daily reminder
>>
>>78247397
Lmao
Democracy
Hory she it
American education
>>
No fucks given good luck Britain!
>>
>>78247397
What does US bonds having anything to do with UK?
>>
>>78247397
if true, then please vote brexit. The end cannot come soon enough. My armory is ready
>>
>>78249418
>US bonds having anything to do with UK
JEsus Christ. You have to be 18 to be on here. If you are over 18, congrats, you're retarded.
>>
>>78249418
>What does US bonds having anything to do with UK?
The entire US bond market is based on speculation meaning if people are mad that there is a brexit this will translate to a collapse of the bond market which would destroy every americans 401k and possibly lead to a housing collapse due to sky rocketing interest rates they said on CNN.
Speaking as an average blue collar worker from Sandusky Ohio when I was at church praying I realized we need to be doing more to convince people that staying in the EU is the best choice for britain to prevent the collapse of the american economy like Wolf blitzer said.
>>
The destruction of America was 150 years ago m8. It's just taking awhile to die.
>>
>>78247397
He is a fucking idiot. The USD will strengthen if BREXIT is a go.
>>
File: Le-Merchant-6.png (483 KB, 600x1328) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-6.png
483 KB, 600x1328
>>78249594
>>
>>78249736
>The USD will strengthen if BREXIT is a go.
Got a source on that because Wolf Blitzer already said on national TV on CNN that the USD will collapse and he is on TV and you arent so I kinda gotta ask for a source on that to be honest. I do get it this is the internet and maybe your just trolling but joking about the stability of the US economy is no laughing matter when it could harm millions of children around the world who as Rachel Maddow said may have to spend this christmas without presents thanks to how greedy the british people are if they leave the EU.
>>
>>78249946
not even a good troll. come off as an a 50 yr old pedo preying on retards.
>>
File: consider.jpg (26 KB, 477x359) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
26 KB, 477x359
>>78249736
Trader here.

Entire market collapses on Brexit; especially bonds.

Brokerages have already doubled margin requirements to prevent people going crazy and losing big or attempting to short big.
>>
File: lucy_pinder.jpg (87 KB, 800x829) Image search: [Google]
lucy_pinder.jpg
87 KB, 800x829
but if the economy goes in the shitter now, doesn't that mean Trump wins in November?
>>
>>78247397
Anything that the left opposes is good for Western Civilization.

Anything that the left supports is bad for Western Civilization.
>>
>>78250302
Bring it on, this country needs another wake-up call about how toxic Wall Street and K Street are.
>>
They also told you it would be the end of the world if you don't bail out the banks in the 2008 manufactured crisis.
>>
>>78249680
1913 was the turning point.
>>
>>78250302
>Entire market collapses on Brexit; especially bonds.
Its happening!
>>
>>78250945
This. Why the fuck anyone listens to these shills is beyond me, though it is funny watching the same shitlibs that bitch and whine about multinational corporations and institutions like the IMF resort to talking points provided by the same that Brexit will cause a second Great Depression
>>
>>78249594
>a collapse of the bond market
The US is the only safe investment, and one of the few that still pays a dividend on bonds.
In Germany, you pay the .gov to lend them money. It will be EU-wide very soon.
The US economy won't be affected either way.
>>
File: mind.png (150 KB, 266x395) Image search: [Google]
mind.png
150 KB, 266x395
>>78249594
>like Wolf blitzer said.
There. Right there.
You know nothing about anything if you listen to Wolf, because you're intentionally only getting one side of any story: the Party line.
>>
>>78251726
>You know nothing about anything if you listen to Wolf.
Wolf Blitzer is an award winning journalist which means he is an impartial observer who is objective in their viewing of facts simply reporting the truth or have you never watched CNN? Take off the tin foil Wolf BLitzer is one of the most trusted names in media broadcasting which is why many Americans are panicking buying all the food and water they can for when it hits the fan if there is a brexit.

Just google hoe much ammo sales have shot up so people can defend themselves if the economy collapses from this???
>>
If the US was really at risk, Brexit wouldn't be happening because we wouldn't let it happen.
>>
>>78249594
Bonds fail if the country goes down. The EU doesn't effect the US in anyway.
>>
File: fail.jpg (48 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
48 KB, 640x470
>>78252276
>Wolf Blitzer is an award winning journalist which means he is an impartial observer
lol
no.
He's a leftist. They always lie.
You've even been called a moron by the architect of obamacare. Wolfie helped spread the lies, then didn't tell you when the Architect came 'clean'.
You poor, blind, stupid sheep.
>>
File: NEAUX.jpg (31 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
NEAUX.jpg
31 KB, 450x321
If people actually knew how to predict happenings we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.
>>
>>78252276
>Americans are panicking buying all the food and water they can for when it hits the fan if there is a brexit.
This is the most retarded thing ever typed on /pol/.
Today.
Fucking moron. Almost no one in the US even knows about Brexit.
>>
>>78252276
The panic buying of ammo is because of Orlando I would have thought? Just like after Sandy Hook and same with Aurora
>>
>>78252970
This, This is the last thing in US population's mind. They don't give a fuck.
>>
>>78252863
>He's a leftist. They always lie.
Wolf is pretty straight down the middle of the road which is why everyone watches CNN and trusts him from what I have seen which is why he is on TV.

>>78252970
>Almost no one in the US even knows about Brexit.
Bro its all over the news if you turn on any MSM channel talking about Brexit with all the leading economists in the US saying if we cant get Britain to remain in the EU then the US economy is doomed due to the collapse of the dollar from the bond market since inflation would kill millions of jobs in the US. To protect my family from ending up in a soup line or begging in the streets for food I'm doing my part to encourage the british to remain in the EU.
>>
>>78252970
its all over the news about how if there is a Brexit it will tank the US economy since the UK is an allie turn it on now!
>>
>>78247814
Sounds a bit fucking stupid not knowing basic economics and not knowing it the housing bubble caused the recession.
>>
>>78249594
but the real question remains, who fucking cares?
>>
>>78253273
>its all over the news
>MSM
kek
>all the leading economists in the US saying if we cant get Britain to remain in the EU then the US economy is doomed
if they're so smart why do we have any recessions at all? economists predict the economy about as well as gypsies predict the future
>>
>>78253273
>Wolf is pretty straight down the middle of the road which is why everyone watches CNN
lol
no
You're either stupid, or a liar.
Which is it?
>>
File: blind-chimp.jpg (39 KB, 523x289) Image search: [Google]
blind-chimp.jpg
39 KB, 523x289
>>78253273
>Bro its all over the news
Fag I know. Most people don't watch the news. Most who do get the democrat Party approved 30-minute briefings at 5:30pm CDT.
>>
>>78253641
>>78247814
The housing collapse is pure democrat Party policy.
It has been restarted, and student loan debt has been added on top of it.
>>
Is this reverse psychology?

Telling British people they can crash the US economy if they vote leave will make leave win in a landslide. Even the remain people will get on board with that.
>>
Wolf Blitzer is a neocon jew who manipulates the USA into self-harm, like Bill Kristol
>>
>>78254274
>lol
>no
take off the tin foil anon....
>>
File: 004e3654.jpg (5 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
004e3654.jpg
5 KB, 318x159
>>78254883
You're such a moron, it's hard to frame a response. No intelligent person would hold the views you typed.
Doesn't leave me a lot of leeway, princess.
>>
File: 8.png (2 MB, 996x747) Image search: [Google]
8.png
2 MB, 996x747
>>78247823
She's a two-face. Sometimes it looks really nice, other times it doesn't. She's the girl on Nintendo's Treehouse stream thing. She talks about video games. Pretty cute overall.
>>
>>78248319
Wow, stop being a faggot

Grow up
>>
>>78255087
>No intelligent person would hold the views you typed.
Their not really my views I formed them based off the information on google and the media which shows that we in the US must urge all british people to stay in the EU or the US economy will be destroyed if the UK is allowed to leave since it could lead to world war 3 many experts predict. Its right on google in black and white, good day sir!
>>
>>78247397
Everyone in this thread is an idiot that has no idea what they're talking about.
>>
File: 144499739031.gif (48 KB, 387x259) Image search: [Google]
144499739031.gif
48 KB, 387x259
>>78255537
>urge all british people to stay in the EU or the US economy will be destroyed
Right there.
Ignorance, or insipid lie?
>>
>>78249879

It's really not even that over the top.

In the last 5 years I have earned 180,000 after taxes.

In the last 5 years, my house has appreciated $190,000 after taxes. It's also generated $60,000 in rent from the rooms I've rented to friends.

It really doesn't matter what you earn when things you buy can appreciate or be overinflated to such a degree.
>>
>>78249594
>if people are mad that there's a brexit
Anger doesn't change shit about shit. People are going to trade US bonds on whether they believe they'll make money buying or selling them.
>>
>>78252276
>lefty gave another lefty an award so he's impartial xDDD
BAIT THREAD NIGGAS
>>
>>78249594
US bonds will only go up in the event of brexit as capital flees from the UK to the safety of the US there is no way in hell the US bond will be dragged down by this
>>
>>78256396
This is the only correct response. How in the world they'd allow such gibberish on MSM is beyond me... Oh wait.

Anyway, the markets will initially react in the negative but it should be obvious that they'll see a bullish uptick in the short-medium term as nervous investors flee the EU and pour their assests into US investments. US markets will gain from this either way.
>>
>>78256379
Too late, I realized that anon is a high-functioning autist or a democrat Party operative.
At least we amused him for a while, I guess.
>>
>>78255917
>Ignorance, or insipid lie?
the answers you seek are a google away which show leading US economists forecasting the collapse of the US economy if there is a brexit, also check world war 3 whih many national security experts say could occur if the US fails to stop britain from leaving the EU because they hate america.
>>
>>78257034
>US economists forecasting the collapse of the US economy if there is a brexit
And a bunch that say the opposite.

I remember a show, Stossel maybe, that put chickens in a pen with stock symbols. The ones they crapped on did as well as the others, on average.
The same has been done with monkeys and an elephant. Same results.
You're lacking an education, plus you put too much stock into opinions as opposed to hard facts.
>>
>>78247397
Ah, a strong grrrl gamer that objectively wrote about games she was so passionate about, winning admiration from discerning males through comprehensive analysis of complex Nintendo games.
>>
>>78257260
Haha
>>
>>78257220
>You're lacking an education, plus you put too much stock into opinions as opposed to hard facts.
Your implying that experts who worked for the US government dont understand market forecasting, growth projections or interest rate analysis? you just went full retard assuming that people who spent their lives studying the economy dont understand the economy and that if the UK leaves the EU then the us will collapse due to the bond market.
>>
>>78257034
>if the US fails to stop britain from leaving the EU because they hate america.
UK is leaving the EU because they hate it not USA
even if both the EU and UK hated USA they still wouldn't start shit
>>
>>78256739
Correct! Nearly everyone else in here seems to only be pretending to know what a US Bond actually is and how other markets interact with it.
>>
>>78247397
what kind of stupidity is that? american bonds dont even have 1% interest applied. american bonds are shit.

>hey you can buy something and have your money tied up and after like 2 years you can fail to beat inflation and basically get what you put in back
>>
>>78252276
>Wolf Blitzer is an award winning journalist which means he is an impartial observer
Soooo he's not an economist or working within the finance industry?
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.