[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Canadians racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Canada_flag.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Canada_flag.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
JW
>>
No. Everyone can be a part of our empire.
>>
>>78243940

Canadians are mostly Chinks, Pajeets, and Chugs.

Minorities can't be rasiss, by definition.
>>
I was seeing their demographics and the overwhelmingly majority is composed by whites still, what's your point?
>>
File: 1236948103463.jpg (94 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
1236948103463.jpg
94 KB, 480x467
nope.
>>
File: cucknadian.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
cucknadian.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>78243940
>>
According to the conversation I had with the New Constitution Party's leader everyone is a closet Hitler lover in Canada.
>>
The only group that is commonly ridiculed and looked down at all across Canada, is americans
>>
I just love the New Constitution Party, they are the best.
>>
Hitler Nazi holocaust 14/88 HEIL hitler
HEIL hitler
HEIL hitler
Nazi Jew Star of David nigger gypsy faggot kike chink bitch cripple cunt faggot fuck cunt
Hitler is number one
Hitler is number one
KKK all the way
KKK all the way
>>
>>78243940
the Asian, Muslim, and Jew leaf fags that post incessantly on this board are, they are VERY triggering and problematic to this CIS white male.
>>
being a half black Canadian sucks so much. Your entire existence is because of a white man getting cucked
>>
>>78243940
Come on. It's 2016!
>>
>>78243940
Yeah, a bit in some smaller towns and cities, but it's tame and they will hide it.

It's more like "what are they doing here? how should I act? I hope they don't move here."
>>
>>78243940

Depends where you are and who's being targeted.

Muslims know to lay low and not make any demands, they've been shut down by the courts (voluntary Sharia for family disputes was summarily rendered illegal); and in Quebec there is open contempt for them.

Natives are shit on constantly, but most people just feel sorry for them; they're still frequently the butt of jokes.

Asians got a free ride for a while, but now the Chinese are easily the most hated demographic. In Vancouver if you're speaking mandarin in public you can expect dirty looks at the very least, if not open hostility. People are fucking fed up with these commie roaches and even the most left wing groups are calling for a ban on foreigners purchasing real-estate and openly calling them out for tax evasion.

In Vancouver we basically don't have blacks, so they get a free ride. Not sure how it is east of the rockies.
>>
>>78244313

Canada: 84% white
USA: 61% white

wew lad
>>
>>78253060
Do you know your father?
>>
>>78243940
yes. im always being yelled at and called gwilo and round eye
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.