[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried that /pol/ is starting to have too much influence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 213x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 213x250
I'm worried that /pol/ is starting to have too much influence on me. It's the point where I actively have to censor what I say IRL, and I can't tell if what I'm saying is acceptable to say or raging stormfaggery.

On one hand I can't ignore empirical evidence like blacks and abbos being retarded, Jews controlling the media, and women being irrational whores, who when given power, destroy everything they touch.

But on the other hand, going out in public and saying any of those things will officially label you as "that" guy aka stormfag and successfully repel 90% of people away from you.

Is this place a circle jerk for autism like Reddit is for liberalism... or is it just that the bulk of the population is just so throughly brain washed that having, expressing, and discussing alternative views considered strange and dangerous?
>>
File: 1466576438874.png (170 KB, 474x380) Image search: [Google]
1466576438874.png
170 KB, 474x380
Memes. Not even once.
>>
>>78243769
They pretend to be open minded until you disagree with anything they say.

Then suddenly you're evil, and there is no amount of harm they can do that is too much to someone who is evil.

Of course, everything they say and every opinion they hold is unmitigated altruism and perfection and they can never be wrong about anything. Because the media tells them so.
>>
>>78243769
If you're a straight shooter OP and can back yourself up whenever someone gets offended, then there is no reason to censor yourself. You'd be surprised at how many people will back down from a confrontation and agree with you even if they disagree. Especially when they can tell that you are going to give it your all.

I am extremely unapologetic in my approach to people. At first they don't know how to take me but eventually they come around. I get called an asshole a lot though; I wear it as a badge of fucking honor.
>>
>>78243769
You impressionable idiot
>>
File: 1416882880863.gif (543 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1416882880863.gif
543 KB, 500x250
>>78243931
>>
>>78243769
Overton window nigger
>>
>>78243769

I have this exact problem.

I have views of the world that I feel are completely rational and in touch with realistic premises, but then I realize that if I vocalized my reasoning most people would just think I was a right-wing nutjob and ignore everything I have to say

I don't even consider myself that right wing

but facts and furthermore reality truly are racist

equality doesn't exist is nature, nature actively works against equality even existing

there will always be the strong and the weak
>>
>>78243769
I was in my local comic shop and heard some guy talking with his friends saying shit like "oh look at this cancer. God you are such a pleb." Y'know shit like that. I had a feeling he was a /pol/ack and when I saw him he was a pure neckbeard. It's interesting honestly. Just know how to convey our message without coming across racist. Remember numbers never lie.
>>
>>78243769
Its all true, the crime stat are documented, the jews have openly admitted to owning all media. Speaking of racial issues in public is not wise unless you know who you are speaking to.

If your with friends and they tell you some hash tag not all whatever bull shit. Call them out on it and back it up with stats. Dont let friends be idiots.
>>
>>78243769
Keep it subtle.
>>
>taking /pol/ seriously
Remember, it's the Jews, not the white folk.
Jews made me slam meth, etc.
>>
>>78244892
>>78243769
Everyone who genuinely would say that the public isn't entirely deluded is retarded.

The "acceptable" stance to take on evolution today is that it doesn't exist for humans. Let that sink in. Blacks are the exact same as whites because evolution never affected hominids. That is the PC opinion.
>>
>>78245033
I expected this paid shill. heres' 10 shekles.
>>
>>78243769
We all go through this mate. Keep memeing and working out, eventually you'll be a based God.
>>
I have to check myself sometimes. I used "bernigger" in a conversation involuntarily, and often refer to things like the Tobacco Jew or Jew Scarborough.
>>
I dont talk about jews and blacks to my friends, they all know blacks are very violent and the jew talk is something I dont want to get into too much.

Im a well known muslim hater among my friends and I dont try to hide that at all. I spread my muslim hate as far and as wide as I can.
>>
Learn to control yourselves you weak faggots.
>>
>>78243769
Fuck you have no idea what it is to live in terror that your power level will show.

I tell with 12-26 people a day and have to interact with all races, creeds, religions, genders, and attitudes. I have to keep them entertained and plyed with small talk while I take care of focus demanding work on the fly.

Do you know how many times a day I think the words
>nigger faggot fucking cunt dumb slut jewish cheap fucking stuck up pollywog?

A fucking lot. Half the time I have to stop for a moment to recall what I just said to make sure I didn't just get myself fired.
>>
>>78245387
Why control the truth? The left doesnt try to control the lies.
>>
>>78245373
>fine to hate muslims
>jews are the ones you can not name
>>
>>78245033
t. hyman shecklefelder "smith"
>>
>>78245487
Pick your battles. Only flex when necessary.
>>
>>78244663
Ah as an Aussie that is how we should be. I too am like this but my brother takes the cake, he enjoys having his provacative views and is very passionate about defending them. It gets to the point where people are scared to take him on because he will just shut you down with factually correct banter faster than you can blink. He might become an Aussie Donald trump if he gets into politics.
>>
File: image.png (50 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50 KB, 150x200
>>78245686
>>78245151
>>78244958
>>78244663
>>78244955
>>78244958
And people say /pol/acks can't be nice.
>>
>>78245499

to know who rules over you, simply ask who you're not allowed to criticize.
>>
>>78245983
He needs to build a sea wall against those boats.
>>
I don't really bother to censor myself, I just don't talk much in general unless around friends.
Most of my friends either partially agree with or just don't really care though I've certainly pissed of a couple who just refuse to back up any arguments when triggered by my views.
>>
>>78243769
I had a conversation about that Gersh Kuntzman guy at work after he wrote that taffy-assed article about how scary guns were, except I couldn't remember his name so I said "Schlomo Goldstein or some other outrageously Jewish name." I work in a family owned business and the family is Jewish.
>>
>>78246309
He would probably go a step further and just tell our navy to open fire on them, he hates refugees with a determination only surpassed by his want to kill all muslims
>>
>>78243769
If you believe those t4vl$t0ck threads you were maybe triggered into breaking your psychological conditioning with the bearenstain/stein memory paradox. Anon said it went mainstream in a few cities last weekend so more "Tavisrtock wind-up toys" ready for the cause soon.
>>
>>78246370
Gersh Kuntzman is also outrageously Jewish so they probably thought it was just a mistake.
>>
>>78243769

be lovingly racist. understand that white men are supposed to rule. that doesn't make us better. its just our purpose. part of a bigger plan, bigger picture.

when white people realize that the world is suffering and needs them, they will rise to power. if white people are pathetic, they're failing. white people should be terrifying. why?

because we're the fucking alternative. we're the scariest game in town. we're peaceful creatures by nature. but when we answer the call... it's another level of warfare. it's unreal.

that ability can keep the savagery in check, you see? that's our duty. we're the angel of death. we're the administrators.

black people can't enjoy life if white people are not standing around prepared to deal extraterrestrial levels of pain to those who fuck around.

everyone and everything has its purpose and place, but nothing matters if the machine isn't in working order.

if you approach the truth that most people don't know about and don't want to know about in this sense of christian compassion, you'll be capable of navigating your social existence with ease.

remember that if you're not 'here to help' then you don't belong 'here'.

i hope that helped, heh!
>>
>>78244576
Has to do with GATE (gifted and talented education). The ruling caste needs to subvert future-leaders to maintain control. The leadership-prone proletariats get extra education/subversion which created the prerequisites for the kike exposing (white) cuck(servative) meme.
>>
>>78243769
Just embrace it m8, it is who you are, my life is a constant war against political correctness and marxism.

Sure I've lost most of my friends and family fighting for this noble cause, but atleast I can sleep soundly without having my mind polluted by doublethink.
>>
File: 1466220932756.jpg (21 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1466220932756.jpg
21 KB, 406x422
>>78243769
Don't worry, anon. When Trump is elected we'll be able to openly discuss these things once again.
>>
>>78243769
/pol/ is good for humanity
/thread
>>
>>78243769
Think of it this way, you're a spy.
You are trying to fit in or not get discovered, right?
Your real views are here. Everything else is an 'undercover persona'.
>>
>>78243931
Fpbp
>>
>>78243769
there's definitely a level of circle jerkery that makes it impossible at times to talk about points other than hard core right(most of it is trolling, i hope. because sometimes it gets real retarded) But it's no where near as bad as those other places, reality isn't completely rejected entirely, and banned immediately when it doesn't completely conform.

Just get a handle on it, realize /pol/ isn't as good as it could be because of all the retards, trolls, shills, raiders and mentally sick people. Realize it's 10% serious, 20% a good time and 70% retarded bullshit. so don't let it get to you nearly as half as much as it does. stay on message though, hide your power level(almost always) you need to do this in public society now as a white guy now anyway it seems. even if you aren't red pilled, just avoid talking about it at all costs with non confirmed /pol/acks
>>
>>78247056
As a unapologetically chink I agree. White people create the whole modern world and saved us from Japs. Funny when I came to America brownie and black and Hispanics are hating on white yet throughout their proud history they had literally bring nothing to the humanity.
>>
>>78243769

>It's the point where I actively have to censor what I say IRL

Ditto. Got 1 redpilled friend (hell he's full blown fucking blackpilled) but otherwise noone I could talk to openly without them reacting with horror. I try to avoid (non-anonymous) political debate and discussion online or IRL but if there's no avoiding it I generally try to engage without expressing any positions or - if it's unavoidable - I'll just channel my mid-20s libertarian self.
>>
>>78248313

Exactly. Obviously same subjects come up but opposing and alternative views are allowed - which is never, ever, the case on Left-wing/'moderate'/SJW converged boards and forums.
>>
>>78250734

just doing our job, my friend.
>>
>>78251578
>>78250734

well, we've been lax with the blacks. we'll get the sorted out sorry about that. rooms a mess.
>>
>>78243769

I feel the same way, I definitely spend way too much time here. I'm pretty self-conscious about keeping my power level hidden in public; I usually just tell people I'm voting for Gary Johnson or something.
>>
This place literally is an echo chamber hug box for white millenials.

I agree with the jew world order, but at this point all this talk about

'Muh white superiority'

Literally makes you no better than the kikes.

You all say you hate the Zionist's but attack everybody who isn't white.

It's almost as if you've all been tricked into being distracted onto literally everybody else, but Zionist's.
>>
>>78252181
o shit
>>
>>78252181
Do I have to say it?
>nigger detected
>>
>>78252575
Kek, good one canakek but I'm a first Gen Latin who served my country, you've probably read my post and got angry at the truth or perhaps you're having a 'banter' or maybe you're just another shill.

The fact of the matter is you all have to take your 'white power' and compare it to Zionist's goals, they really are no different.

You've all become tools and I'm afraid you're all too far gone. What began as a real progress in 2012-2014 in exploiting Zionist's has slowed almost to a screeching halt after the arrival of 'Muh white pride'.

I've warned you all and so have many other 'shit skins' and 'cucks'.

That all you're doing is creating more division, if you have to ask why so many minorities are becoming increasingly angry and 'hostile' at whites or ignoring the zionist threat completely at this point you haven't been paying attention to the words coming out of you're mouth or you're computer.
>>
>>78253372
Mein nigga
>>
>>78253768
Thanks aussiebro, but the fact remains there are few of you who understand and even fewer who will listen.

At this point /pol/ has become successfully infiltrated and even worse I am afraid at what will come of this infiltration.

Believe it or not this board will have an impact on the political climate of the world, however marginal it will be; and it's direction of said impact, well obviously the presence of a newly arisen 'white supremacy' on this board will tell you, it won't be positive, neither will it benefit anybody who has not already benefitted from the many subservient attacks since what seems to be the beginning of the civilized world.

Tldr; we lost.
>>
>>78252181
If you genuinely believe all of this, you haven't been paying attention.
>>
I didn't know the word mulatto was frowned upon until this sassy black lady told me to "shut it foo"

I say it everywhere I go now
>>
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 1266x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 1266x960
>>78243769
Whenever someone calls you a racist you just slap them in the face with uncomfortable facts and statistics. I have memorized many redpill statistics and I encourage others to check my sources. When you can link to nonpartisan research, statistics and other sources they can't form an appropriate rebuttal . Liberals think with their feelings and more times than not what they say to you is not an argument. Be rational, be intelligent and don't let your emotions control you. You can break their conditioning.
>>
>>78255529
How have I not been paying attention?

Literally everyday, many times a day, there are countless

'Nigger hate threads'
'Indian hate threads'
'Spic hate threads'
'Middle-eastern hate threads'
'Gook hate threads' (except for japs)
'White nationalism threads'
'Beaner experiences'
'Nigger experiences'
'Race - mixing degenerates'

And then there are only 1 or 2 threads calling for discussion of Zionists. And they get slid pretty fucking fast.

We are all actively helping this political discussion forum to turn it into another safespace hate group forum, not unlike Tumblr or reddit.

Where there is push there is pull.

But we're only fighting each other.
>>
>>78243769
You took the red pill, you learned the truth, you put away your feels and owned up to the truths, you looked at history and who's contributed what.

Now its time for the black pill. None of it actually matters. Reality is a construct that exists only in the brains of those currently thinking so. You can choose to pretend to be bluepilled for an easy life. You can pretend to be redpilled for an interesting life. Or you can be a hermit, either in a basement or in the wild.

Within the past week I have taken the black pill and don't really care anymore, I understand the truths but base them off normie facts for normie conversations.

It's really weird, I had the first nightmare I've had in a really long time, but instead of being scared I was trying to kill the babadook/decomposing ringgirl that came out of the underwater cave I was fishing precious stones out of. It was so weird I went lucid and woke up realizing it was a nightmare but I wasn't any bit scared.
>>
>>78256310
Of course it isn't, it's considered rude to point out someone's race at all if they aren't white. Would you like being reminded you aren't white?
>>
*is
>>
>>78243931
fpbp

>>78243769
just have no friends like me, noone's ever going to leave you :)
>>
Don't. I told my dad today that the crime rate would drop drastically if blacks and hispanics went "poof".
>>
>>78257799
Poof
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.