[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people who are actually this stupid You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: DejaVu.png (70 KB, 837x1490) Image search: [Google]
DejaVu.png
70 KB, 837x1490
>There are people who are actually this stupid
You're not one of them, right /pol/?
>>
>>78235885
What is the point that you are trying to make?
>>
>>78236011
Bombing extremists doesn't really work. I don't know what does, but it's not my job to figure it out
>>
>>78236011
That we should kill all non whites.
>>
>>78236011
"If we kill them, they win"
t.leweedmanjustin"420"trudeau.
>>
>>78236233
"Hurr durr it'll work THIS time"
Hawks are the new Communists
>>
>>78236149
Obama in his entire 8 years in office has been bombing extremists and destabilizing middle eastern countries. Furthermore, he has funded Islamic "moderates" just like the Mujahideen.
>>
>>78236467
I don't know if you're implying I'm supporting Obama, but I'm not. He's done an arguably worse job than even Dubya in the Middle East, and that's saying something.
>>
>>78236667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Clinton will follow his foreign policy. She will take out Assad, and keep antagonizing Russia. Trump wants boots on the ground in Syria, however, he wants to work with Russia and Assad to stabilize the region, not occupy it. Furthermore, he's against funding these "moderate" rebels.
>>
>>78237038
Wait, really? I thought he wanted to "bomb the shit" out of them. And torture people. Sounds Bush-y to me
>>
>>78237038
We need to put pressure on Assad or he has no reason to come to the bargaining table. Russia and Assad have been walking all over us in Syria lately because we haven't put our foot down.
>>
File: calories.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
calories.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>78236149
>Bombing
>boots on the ground
Absolutely retarded
>>
>>78237428
Why would ground troops make the situation any better?
>>
point is to haev a war with actual fucking objectives not "fighting terrorism and installing a completely unworkable political system"
>>
File: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg (20 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg
20 KB, 446x319
>Implies the Kikes in washington are actually fighting ISIS and not arming/funding them.
>>
>>78235885
Except fighting ISIS can work perfectly as supporting Assad
But the American government doesn't want to
>>
>>78237206
> have been walking all over us in Syria lately

We shouldn't even be in Syria in the first place. We should have never funded the rebels. All these moderate rebels will turn on us as soon as the money stops flowing to them.

>>78237206

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/17/trump-i-will-build-a-big-beautiful-safe-zone-in-syria-for-refugees/

>Trump said, “What I like is build a safe zone in Syria. Build a big, beautiful safe zone, and you have whatever it is so people can live, and they’ll be happier.”

He also intends to quell the refugee crisis by establishing a safe zone, which will require the cooperation of Russia and Assad. The main difference between Trump and Bush is that Trump is willing to work with Assad.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/05/20/Trump-opposes-US-military-action-to-oust-Syrias-Assad-regime/5121463753743/

>WASHINGTON, May 20 (UPI) -- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he would not pursue military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, but would wage a military campaign in that country only to combat the Islamic State.
>>
>>78235885
History shows that rampant civilian death is an extremely effective tool in destroying an enemy. I don't know why you don't think it will work now.

>>78236149
>it's not my job to figure it out
Since you're the one proposing doing nothing, it actually does kind of behoove you to provide some kind of alternative.

Or just admit you don't like wholesale slaughter because of your feelyfeels. Which is a perfectly fine excuse by the way.

Just recognize your enemy doesn't have those scruples. And if they had the chance would kill you and everyone you love.

So what you're saying then is that you love the enemy more than you love your family.
>>
>>78238024
>Putting a bunch of soft targets all in one place
Not sure that's a great idea. To me, that's just a war of attrition waiting to happen.
>>
>>78238235
I'm not saying nothing should be done. I'm saying bombing them isn't working, hasn't worked, and won't work.

>So what you're saying then is that you love the enemy more than you love your family.

That's stupid. Literally Bush tier "if you're not with us, you're with the turrists" nonsense
>>
>>78238452
>bomb isis hard
>send in troops
>work with Russia and Assad to reestablish rule of law in Syria
>help establish safe zone for refugees
>>
But the last panel is different from mere bombings. The US would still be dealing with Japanese terrorists today if we had to fight WWII the way we fight wars now. Get brutal, beat the shit out of the native population, build it back up - with or without democratic elections, if you do the first parts right that won't matter.
>>
>>78238452
It will work if you kill enough of them.

It's truthful. I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable to feel that way or be thought of as a terrorist sympathizer, but as far as I can tell you basically are.

You're basically like the wife of the Orlando gunman. You didn't shoot anybody, and you never harmed anybody. But you enable the gunman with your lack of action.

Therefore you are complicit.
>>
>>78235885
You're right, just nuke them all.
>>
>>78238599
But TV says Assad is bad guy! TV SAYS IT

EVERYTHING ON TV IS TRUE BECAUSE I'M SMART.
>>
>>78237335
good, not like 'us' includes serfs like you anyway
>>
>>78237703
Because like it or not if the US sent in troops ISIS would get pummeled. The region needs Assas thought, and I wouldn't put it past the US to fuck around with him and turn this conflict into something enormous and out of control.
>>
>>78235885
I call for the whole damned Middle East to fucking go, Every single last one of those countries need to be glassed to oblivion.
>>
>>78235885
The thing is, we would use these replenishable soft targets for ordinance testing and we confined them to their country. It wasn't morally right or even legitimately acceptable, but it was the way things were.

Now, we import these fundamentalist scum, let them subjugate our children, and then refuse to deport them.

Kind of a weird progression, right?
>>
>>78235885
I used to be against the war but now I'm starting to realize brown people aren't human and should just be sterilized. So I don't care if they're killed, obviously it isn't helping them but they're ungrateful hypocritical pieces of shit who deserve to die for the most part anyway because they're dumbass salty shitskin losers who yell racist at anyone with common sense enough to take caution around their exploding dumb asses

Also brown people smell like shit, the few half decent girls who like them are afraid to even admit it, if they exist

>>78238690
Except then libcucks and shiskins all over the world will revolt you dumb fuck
>>
Well at least they admit that ISIS are indistinguishable from your average Syrian.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>78237206
Trump wants peace with Russia and to go after ISIS together, which would cripple ISIS rapidly and help stabilize the region. The goal of Obama and Clinton is to take our Assad and use NATO to antagonize Putin into a potential nuclear exchange. ISIS is just a pawn to them, and they don't care how many religious minorities ISIS genocides in the meantime.

Clinton is a hawk, and an incompetent one at that as well as being a war criminal. It's hilarious to me that liberals aren't calling for her to be Nuremberg'd because Jon Stewart isn't on TV pulling funny faces and making snide commentary about the region she's torched and will continue to do so as POTUS.
>>
>>78238599
>Bomb ISIS
>They dissolve into local population
>Hurr durr where'd they go
>Bomb your shit 20 miles away
Golly gee

>>78238839
>ISIS would get pumbled
Oh yeah, it worked so well in the 70s and the 80s and the 00s
>>
>>78240503
>dissolve into local population
>no longer control oil
>revenue for terrorism funds drops drastically
>have to deal with Syrian police forces (Secret police as well)
>refugee crisis ends
>all Syrian refugees sent back home to Syria
>all high risk refugees now Syrian police problem.
>>
>>78236149
Oh boy! We have another faux intellectual, who does nothing but point out fallacies in arguments, yet never come up with a counterargument or solution to problems.
Get fucked, fencesitter.
>>
>>78240503
It works when you let dictators do their things, because they generally don't like the religious crowd.

Should have let Saddam do his own fucking thing and should let Assad do his own thing.
>>
It's all proxy wars and influence insertion and mineral resource management, all the way down. No western power has been involved in a just and necessary dispute since September 2, 1945.

My nation no longer possesses any moral authority because we followed you into Afghanistan.
>>
>>78241301
Afghanistan was okay

Iraq 2 was a bit silly.

Say what you like about Saddam he seemed to be keeping a whole bunch of nutbags under control - who woulda guessed? And no nukes either.
>>
>>78238968
>glassed into oblivion

Epic Aussie pub brawl imagery
>>
>>78235885
> Problem: Islamic terrorism.

>Solution. Remove Islam.

I don't understand why we don't just kill all of these useless faggots. Gas the middle east and be done with it.
>>
>>78241301
>>78241937
How did your governments pitch that btw?
>>
>>78240503
>Oh yeah, it worked so well in the 70s and the 80s and the 00s

saddam, assad, gaddafi, and mubarak seemed to handle it just fine
>>
>>78246090
yeah dude just nuke the entire middle east the entire problem will be solved fucking autist
>>
File: 30000 kilograms of antimatter.png (266 KB, 651x625) Image search: [Google]
30000 kilograms of antimatter.png
266 KB, 651x625
>>78235885
sure bombing works
just use bigger bombs
>>
>>78235885
I think people are disconnected with logistics, and just how big countries actually are. not just driving on a main highway from one city to another, I mean you could drive from NY to LA in like what 2 days? that's a real 2 dimensional perspective on a paved roads.
>>
>>78235885
>2016
>USA
>ORLANDO gay bar shooting
>>
If native population is indestinguishable from isis then they deserve that clusterbombing we do on them
>>
>>78248018
Acting as if the president is gonna see the comment and agree to it.
>>
>>78235885

It's a never-ending cycle. If ISIS gets defeated a new terrorist group will rise from the ashes of the disgruntled population. The Middle East will never know peace.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.