[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's finally the 23rd, at leat here in Burgerland. Brace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 259x194
It's finally the 23rd, at leat here in Burgerland. Brace yourselves for the coming hours.
>>
File: beauty.jpg (268 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
268 KB, 816x816
>>78235305
I'm ready.
>>
>>78235305

Brexiteer reporting for doodie.
>>
Vote remain
>>
>>78235461

Fuck you Omar.
>>
>>78235461
fuck off Mohammed
>>
I'm ready for the massive butthurt when 50.2% is the majority vote with a margin of error of .5%

Get comfy lads, a happening shall be upon us.
Either we'll get asshurt muslims rioting or we'll get ass hurt nationalists rioting.
>>
It begins. Britain's ultimate cuckoldry.
>>
>England succeed in voting to leave.
>EU says no you can't leave.
>Begin the EU Blitzkrieg.
>England fights the good fight.
>US and Russia attack the EU.
>China yells at island.
>Korea fights itself.
>Australia deals with kaiju.
>Japan increases sales of weird shit.
>>
>>78235461
Ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown the brexiters. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window in his free 2,000 square foot apartment in londonstan, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the Thames, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of King George. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments...
>>
>>78235745

Fuck you for Bieber, Nickleback, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion and all the other shitty "music" you maple sucking, moose fucking leaf.
>>
>>78235745
Riots are always fun
>>
>>78236265
>Bieber, Nickleback, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion
>Bryan Adams
One of these things isn't like the others...
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1200x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1200x712
>>78236182
Remain in a nutshell

If Indians were willing to go vote that is
>>
>>78235305
Bump
>>
It happened during the french elections, it happened during austrian elections, i'll happen today, it'll happen with trump

/pol/ will get blown the fuck out
>>
>>78237618
Defeatist fags pls go
>>
>>78235305
Thinking the powers that be will allow a brexit. You are all fucking deluded.
>>
File: brexshit.png (369 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
brexshit.png
369 KB, 1280x640
>>78240212
get out and vote you bell end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRg5pLD9EI My God it's Amyl Nitrate!!
>>
>>78235745
there's no margin of error in an election you dumbass. you count the votes and that's it.
>>
Godspeed you island faggots, may freedom ring.
>>
don't crash the economy. brekit will accomplish nothing. VOTE IN NIGGERS
>>
It'll be rigged in favour of remain, just like Austria got rigged.

Face it, we're in shackles.
>>
>>78236175
Absolutely seeing this happening
>>
Been a while since i been here, but what exactly is brexit? Is it good/bad?
>>
I'm actually pretty excited for you cunts across the pond

Knock em dead you fuckin tea sippers
>>
>>78241695
it's good
>>
File: woc.jpg (52 KB, 315x500) Image search: [Google]
woc.jpg
52 KB, 315x500
Half an hour and I'm out that door.
The winds of change are blowing.
>>
>>78240212
You do realize that there are some "powers that be" on the other side too, don't you?
Get out and vote you limey bastard.
>>
It ain't the 23rd on thw best coast
>>
>>78235305
my birthday is in two days. i hope the eu gg closes this for a stay vote. Watching the world burn for my birthday would be the greatest gift you could give me kek. Please doubles if you agree.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.