[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unabomber thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: ted kaczynski.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ted kaczynski.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
Redpilled Genius or Murderous Crackpot?
>>
>>78231731

Thou shalt not murder
>>
>>78231731
both, but without the crackpot. He wasn't crazy.
>>
>>78231731
One then the other in your order.
>>
>>78231731
Ted is based as fuck. Too bad we won't ever acknowledge how right he is.
>>
>>78231969
>except when I or the Pope tell you to do it
>>
He is based.

Haha just kidding fbi. This is satire :^)
>>
He literally escaped from the belly of the beast (MKULTRA).

He IS the redpill.
>>
Uncle Ted is the ultimate redpill
>>
I liked how the media always showed his crazy looking mugshots to keep people from reading what he wrote.
The man was a certified genius.
>>
File: unabomber letter.png (151 KB, 720x789) Image search: [Google]
unabomber letter.png
151 KB, 720x789
>>78231731

Apparently some guy pretended to be him in a written letter earlier this year. Fucking idiot Journalists ate that shit up.
>>
>>78232476
>>78232606
He was a sperg who couldn't handle some (unethical) psychological bants, which he agreed to be a test subject for. Ultimately he became a Luddite hermit who decided that murdering people was good. Some of his manifesto has agreeable points but he's just another nut.

Shame, because he could have been an extraordinary mathematician.
>>
File: Cbzo6xSW4AA0KbS.jpg (168 KB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
Cbzo6xSW4AA0KbS.jpg
168 KB, 1200x850
>>78232992
Dear Unabomber, you did nothing wrong, sincerly, the internet.
>>
>>78233202
>He was a sperg who couldn't handle some (unethical) psychological bants, which he agreed to be a test subject for.
So you're just going to use sophistry and completely overlook that he was also drugged with heavy high-purity doses of hallucinogenic drugs?
>>
>>78231731
Classic case of redpill overdose
>>
>>78231731
>Redpilled Genius or Murderous Crackpot?

Why not both?
>>
>>78231731
He made a lot of good observations but obviously had no good reason to kill people
>>
>>78234129
Bullshit. Not every psychology experiment was muh MKUltra LSD mind control. He was just a gifted and sensitive kid
>>
>>78232992
That is some premo handwriting. I'm jelly.
>>
>>78235073
>Bullshit. Not every psychology experiment was muh MKUltra LSD mind control.
1.) I never mentioned LSD
2.) MKUltra delved into the efficacy, effects, duration and properties of drugs like marijuana, alcohol, hashish, cocaine, PCP, "mexican mushrooms" (magic mushrooms), peyote, and yes, LSD and its derivatives

>tl;dr: He was a "gifted and sensitive kid" who got pumped full of drugs and "couldn't handle the [some] psychological bantz"
>>
Is it worth reading his manifesto?
>>
>>78235269

It's very nice but he has a pleb-tier signature.

Of course mine is completely illegible so what do I know.
>>
>>78236898
Yes, but only the manifesto. Don't get suckered into reading the book with his letters and shit in it as well. they are all repetitive and not as good.
>>
File: leftism.png (152 KB, 1200x1630) Image search: [Google]
leftism.png
152 KB, 1200x1630
>>78236898
>>
>>78233202
>Shame, because he could have been an extraordinary mathematician.
better a slave then a free man, eh?
>>
>>78231731
Halfway through his manifesto I could already see how his predictions came true
>>
>>78231731
Smart guy, deranged too
>>
>>78232293
low quality bait yet again by leaf. Really do hate leafs, especially those wheraboo leaf communitsts living off neet bucks.
>>
Our friend the unabomber was right in pointing out the state of our society and the problems modernity has caused us.

He was CRAZY to use violence to try to change things though. Simply because it is not possible. Our course is set. There is no going back.

He should have had more respect and value for those poor people he killed and maimed. He was evil in his lack of empathy..
>>
>>78231731

MK Ultra.
>>
>>78237910
Slight bait, but you're retarded if you believe God is adamantly against killing.
>>
>>78238255
I agree to some extent, but how else could he hope to get the media's attention?
>>
Bit of both. His writings and ideas are genius. Blowing people up isn't
>>
>>78238500
You aren't allowed to kill Israelites, which I guess would be interpreted as other Christians in the modern context.
God outright commands Moses and co to attack some nation and punishes them to wander for a thousand years when they pussy out.
>>
>>78238575
>how else could he hope to get the media's attention?
Maybe he shouldn't have viewed himself as entitled to have it.
>>
>>78232992
Handwriting looks like Zodiac's.
>>
His manifesto is pretty stupid for a 'genius'. Lots of leaps of logic, mainly. To kill people for such poorly thought out ideals is really concerning to me.
>>
At very high iq, concept of morality starts to make little sense
>>
>>78238255
>those poor people he killed and maimed
>>
>>78238737
>His writings and ideas are genius

No.

>Blowing people up isn't

Depends.

Obviously I condemn all interpersonal violence, but the state finds justification in blowing people up, and I'm just pointing out that they might be right sometimes.
>>
>>78236898
Buy his book.
>>
>>78231731
He's a genius but I still think he went too far with the bombings. He naively thought there's a chance for a revolution. The only way we'll go back to simpler times is when we destroy ourselves.
>>
>>78239763
It will show me how to make a lightsaber?
>>
>>78231731
I'd say both. Crackpot in a sense that he believed he could make a change by sending some mailbombs and/or getting his manifesto published. He has written some pretty good stuff though. https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
>>
>>78239928
If I say "Yes", will you buy it?
>>
>>78231731
>On May 24, 2012, Kaczynski submitted his current information to the Harvard University alumni association. He listed his eight life sentences as "awards" and his current occupation as "prisoner."
>>
File: tk_facebook.jpg (154 KB, 903x445) Image search: [Google]
tk_facebook.jpg
154 KB, 903x445
>>78240770
He's the best.
>>
>>78241074
>adolescents

Try every human alive.
>>
>>78241179
>(of any age)
>>
>>78231731

He was a prophet
>>
He was delusional in the sense that he thought it was possible to bring down the system, but he was right about a lot of things. Kind of discredited the Freedom Club by killing, but I guess otherwise nobody would care? I didn't really care for his power principle theory, it's just one way to look at why people are so miserable today. Removing technology wouldn't be a solution, but we're not going down any road that is good. Expect more people to suffer psychologically (and physically in some parts of the world), have depression, have mental illnesses. Expect more people to kill themselves because of how dehumanizing existence is for most. It's all sad. Very sad.

Wubba lubba dub dub.
>>
>>78239829
Do you see your irony ?
>>
>>78239829
Irony
>>
>>78231731
>Redpilled Genius or Murderous Crackpot?
those aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>78231731
He was such a redpilled genius that he became a murderous crackpot.
>>
>>78243020
Sorry, mobile issues, done posting
>>
He was an Anarcho-Primitivist. Literally human cancer.
>>
>>78231731

sad luddite, but pretty accurate with the left from what I recall.
>>
File: somethinggood.jpg (88 KB, 471x996) Image search: [Google]
somethinggood.jpg
88 KB, 471x996
>>78243439
read this https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
>>
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-ship-of-fools
>>
>>78238364
>MK Ultra.

This is one of those rare times we can actually blame the CIA and it's not a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>78241074

Is this an example of the "creep's" fake letter?

The handwriting is different from the one where Ted addresses "Journalists in General".
>>
File: tk_morality_3.jpg (290 KB, 904x1133) Image search: [Google]
tk_morality_3.jpg
290 KB, 904x1133
>>78245782
The handwriting in the JiG letter is neater, but the letterforms are nearly identical.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.