[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill me on this Onision faggotry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: somefagonyoutube.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
somefagonyoutube.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
never heard of him until one of my fav channels roasted his video on feminism.
>>
Mentally ill 20-something who preys on teen girls.
>>
>>78231490
What's his real name, location, etc?
>>
>>78231490
He's a pretty gay rapist who has a shitty Liberal channel and anyone who likes him should feel bad about their life.

Source: Coming from a previously Blue-Pilled Liberal who used to watch him.
>>
He posts cringe videos on one of his channels but he himself is cringy.
>>
>>78231490
1. don't give this faggot any Youtube shekels

2. he was an extremely shitty person in the past and now he's trying to make up for it by virtue signalling

3. he also uses a lot of cuss words and calls people names to appear edgy but also very leftist

4. he's shit, don't go to his channel, 100% garbage
>>
>>78231718
Gregory daniel, gregory jackson, gregory sisesca, gregory avaror this man goes by many names and changes it to avoid the cops he has scored underages poon

He lives in tacoma washington but has moved to canada, new mexico, and sort of texas to prey on young women
>>
Read through this:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision
>>
>>78231740
same man feels bad
>>
I'm psychic and had a dream i was with him and began to contact him that way but after reading the hateblogs i stopped. He is still looking for me (as he knows lainey is not the one he is looking for and meant for) and even lainey has tweeted about a mystery blonde girl.

Thanks hate blogs for keeping me away from this abuser
>>
An email his ex-girlfriend wrote about her time spent with Onision. It is long but God, trust me, if you like internet drama that reveals the sordid true lives of these pathetic human detritus half as much as I do, this is your holy grail.

http://onisiondrama.tumblr.com/letter

The guy is a complete psychopath; manipulative creepy cult leader who uses and abuses women and moral grandstands for attention (e.g. "I'm vegan and I donated to such and such, therefore you are evil and you need to thank me for being so good on your behalf", that kind of thing)
>>
>>78231566
He's actually like in his 30s.
>>
>>78231490
Which channel roasted him, if you don't mind me asking?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.