[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun control debate in a nutshell: Idiots: Let everyone have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 31
File: g.png (607 KB, 1188x650) Image search: [Google]
g.png
607 KB, 1188x650
Gun control debate in a nutshell:

Idiots: Let everyone have guns or not have guns as they see fit and have no standards for training
Idiots: Just makes guns illegal

Me: Since guns exist whether we like it or not, how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?

Idiots: Shut up! We're busy fighting!
>>
>>78227234
>make guns part of Obamacare
>???
>profit
>>
>forcing people to do something
>freedom
Sounds like you're the idiot.
>>
>>78227234

I think only hunting rifles and pistols should be legal. Anything beyond that is insanity and should be seized by the government.
>>
>>78227234
You seem confused. You don't SAY anything, you mewl like a little faggot cuck bitch in the back of the room and then make up some lies about how Christians harassed you. I know your type.
>>
>>78227562
That's a good point, but those people seem unwilling to accept that by not carrying a gun with them, they are the ones choosing to be vulnerable. Unfortunately the free market isn't solving this one, not at this time anyway.
>>
File: ar15-hog-hunt_f.jpg (275 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
ar15-hog-hunt_f.jpg
275 KB, 600x650
>>78227695
Define hunting rifle. Do you meant wood gun with a scope on it?
>>
Some states it is mandatory for training before you get your ccp.

Anyone actually into guns trains with them and are safety spergs.

Also, who's making the criteria for this testing? Who conducts the test? All firearms?
>>
File: 1466313817864.jpg (49 KB, 480x371) Image search: [Google]
1466313817864.jpg
49 KB, 480x371
>>78227234
Pic semi related.
>>
>>78227234
Log off, gun grabber. You're drunk.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>make gun use training mandatory

>legislating anything gun related, (((mandatory)))
>>
File: SHALL.jpg (39 KB, 475x533) Image search: [Google]
SHALL.jpg
39 KB, 475x533
>>78227234
>Me: Since guns exist whether we like it or not, how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?

how about no?
>>
Guns are simple machines.

Don't point the end that shoots shit at shit you don't want shot.

There's your training. Enjoy your gun.
>>
>>78227841
I want to make it mandatory for everyone to have a gun at all times, that's as opposite from a grabber as anyone could ever be...unless your position is that guns should be surgically grafted to people against their will.
>>
>>78227965
This is forcing them to keep and bear, not abridging.
>>
File: 1465964374825.png (61 KB, 867x745) Image search: [Google]
1465964374825.png
61 KB, 867x745
>>78227757
Please explain to me how more laws help, after knowing most of these horrible tragedies happen in gun free zones?

Using your logic, issuing every person a handgun that they MUST BE REQUIRED TO CARRY, would achieve the same purpose. Let's eliminate gun free zones, because they obviously don't work.
Less loss of liberty.
Same cost. (Less loss of life, because you can't take my guns).
SHALL.
>>
its like like driving a car then?
people should have a license to use a gun?

that is actualy a good plan
>>
>>78227234
Aren't the Swiss armed to the fucking teeth, yet have a lot less gun crime. I don't believe they have any class or requirement. It's a cultural problem here in America. Not to mention, gun crimes are committed by people who already aren't able to have firearms, and nutcases. I'd just like to point out a majority of gun deaths are actually suicides... so, like I said, it's a cultural problem not a gun problem.
>>
>>78228394
no

they should teach shooting in school

licensure is retard move
>>
>>78228270
as it stands, safety is a non-issue because accidental discharge is extremely rare

it is pointless to require training outside of cc on a state-by-state basis
>>
>>78228220
It's a roundabout way of enacting gun control. No training? No gun.
>>
>>78227234
>Since guns exist whether we like it or not, how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?

Great idea. I'm sure you're the first asshole to come up with this idea. Sorry, it's been tried, unfortunately the people who write the laws are too busy trying to shoehorn something else in on the DL. That's why we can't have any "common sense blah blah" no one ever writes that law. They try to get other shit in along with it. Things that would violate our rights.
>>
File: HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png (38 KB, 2126x1140) Image search: [Google]
HomicideandgunsOECDcountries.png
38 KB, 2126x1140
>>78227234
Don't waste money on useless government programs.
>>
*Dib* :-DDDD
>>
>>78228513
that would shut a LOT of people up

nobody is trying to ban cars
>>
>>78228574
Accidents are actually responsible for the majority of gun deaths in the US.
>>
>mandatory training

Good idea on paper until you factor in the anti-gun agenda.

Make classes mandatory and they'll go after who is certified to train.

Or the requirements to pass. You need 5 rounds on paper at 500 yards to purchase a long gun. What, no 500 yard ranges in your state? Oh well, no rifle for you.

Or the cost of the classes, costs of becoming certified, add a tax here and there. Suddenly you've got a $500 course that can only be taught by 5 people in a state with 1,000,000 prospective gun owners and only a single range that meets the requirements.

It's just another avenue of denying rights.

Just look at CA. Bans detachable magazines, OKs magazines that can be detached with a tool. Then bans those because using a special tool to detach magazines is now a loophole.

The only endgame for these pieces of human shit is the complete disarmament of all citizens.
>>
>>78228333
NOT!
>>
I'll fucking level with you...

Repeal the NFA
Make gun safety training part of public education
Abolish "gun free zones"
National Reciprocity
Everything is "shall issue"
No restrictions (No AWB, no mag limits, etc)

Then we can have licensing. Fuck, you can fuck my girlfriend too while we're at it.

Until then, UNTIL you fucking see how much you've eroded my rights, I'm not giving a single fucking inch.
>>
>>78227234
I guarantee a kid wrote this.
>>
>>78228718
no, suicides are

accidents are extremely rare
>>
>>78227234
>how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?
No.

You (or more precisely, the government) don't get to dictate what hoops I must go through to exercise my constitutionally protected rights.
>>
>>78228333
There would be no gun free zones, everyone would be armed in all places and at all times.

>>78228574
Training would include how to take down a shooter without injuring bystandards.

>>78228612
Training would be mandatory though, it would be a crime to refuse. The whole point is to have everyone armed and trained so everyone is equally able to defend themselves and others and equally able to stop a mass shooter on their own the moment he becomes a threat.
>>
>>78228681
Really? Why do you think the left is pushing self driving cars so much? Do you think they will still let citizens drive themselves when "someone could get hurt"?
>>
>>78227234
Call me insane, but I think the license system is a good idea.

Literally NOTHING else from Canadian gun laws are a good idea, mind you (such as banning types of guns and whatnot), but the licensing makes sense to me.

Also no I don't mean the restricted and non-restricted separation, get rid of that as well, just one license for any gun, a license that requires signatures from other people to ensure you're not insane, and courses to ensure that you know what you're doing.
>>
>>78228755
You have some refunds to issue then since I'm 34.
>>
>>78228394
People are required to have a license for concealed carry. Handguns and rifles require a background check, but are entitled to any American citizen through our second amendment. Anyone can buy a shotgun. You have to pay out the ass and take a ton of classes to own any full auto weapon.

There is no problem here, the problem is criminals, the mentally ill, and the media making a big deal out of it.
>>
File: 1459235409094.jpg (99 KB, 750x578) Image search: [Google]
1459235409094.jpg
99 KB, 750x578
>>78227234
Mandatory training/certification/licensing/whatever is being done in a lot of places, like New Jersey.

100% of the time, without fail, the system in place is purposely loaded down with beurocracy, staffed by anti gun proponents, and warped into a tool to deny rights to citizens.

This isn't counting concealed carry, since that's a step beyond simple ownership, but as far as restrictions or mandatory anything to just own a gun? Sorry, but until I see a system implemented fairly, without arbitrary restrictions on things like gun color (new york), year+ waits for approval (new jersey), or mandating implementation of nonexistent or non functional technology (california), your proposal is just as bad as an outright ban.

Anti gun proponents will never be happy with anything less full disarmament, and any concession like your proposal will be implemented in the most draconian way possible. This is a simple fact that has already been proven.
>>
>>78227234
Who needs guns when you can have an awesome Fedora and a Samari anime sword? Cutting down all the religious people's arguments with my awesome Brian skills.
>>
>>78228928
>Call me insane, but I think the license system is a good idea.
You're insane.

The only way they can take our guns is if they know we have them and where we live.
>>
>>78228885
>Training would include how to take down a shooter without injuring bystandards.

So what?

this anon summed it up very well >>78228729

in short; fuck off
>>
>>78228205
Well and know whether it's loaded or not
>>
>>78228755
Yes.
All discussion must be shunted to the real question. It's not about guns, it's about how rights work. All of their brilliant suggestions, the unapologetically extreme and the quasi-reasonable, are identical on this point: they attach criteria to what had been God-given innate natural rights without criteria. The hate speech idea is the same.
>>
>>78227234
we need to return to traditionalism when the country was based. we regressed due to marxism and need to unfortunately start off where we left off and work positively from there. thats the secret to beating marxism

regarding guns we need to teach kids how to shoot as a PE course through middle and high school, bb hand guns and rifles at targets
>>
File: gunsafety.jpg (21 KB, 519x350) Image search: [Google]
gunsafety.jpg
21 KB, 519x350
Pretty much all the safety training you need

How about just personal responsibility for the rest when it comes to becoming proficient and familiar with firearms?
>>
>>78228975
>Mandatory training/certification/licensing/whatever is being done in a lot of places, like New Jersey.

Wait...New Jersey requires every single citizen to own a gun?
>>
>>78229015
I'm not saying take your guns, though. Obviously keep the ones you have already. There would be like a two-year period for people to go through the courses and get their licenses so that the transition to a license system would be relatively smooth.
>>
>>78227234
>how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?

Lets also have classes on the 1st amendment. How about all the amendments you stupid fucking liberal. What is it about shall not infringe don't you understand?
>>
File: BidenZone.png (731 KB, 1440x1228) Image search: [Google]
BidenZone.png
731 KB, 1440x1228
This is pretty much an example of what total bullshit gun control laws are....

These laws sound just great to the very very ignorant.
>>
>>78229187
You have a right to a gun, yes, AFTER training.
>>
File: huntingrifle.jpg (20 KB, 420x243) Image search: [Google]
huntingrifle.jpg
20 KB, 420x243
>>78227801
This is a hunting rifle, all rifles can be hunting rifles.
>>
>>78228903
cause they are lazy assholes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsTxS6tg6xc
>>
>>78229048
>>78228729

You guys are missing the core point. Every single citizen gets trained and has to carry their gun at all times. No one gets to avoid training, no one gets to not have a gun. If you refuse training, jail, If you refuse to carry your gun, jail. There's where people without guns belong, jail, so we can protect them from all the people outside of jail who have guns, I'm sure anti-gun folks will feel much safer with only their guards having guns.
>>
>>78229273
That's my point thank you
>>
>>78227234
>Boy, everyone sure is stupid except for me...
>>
>>78229261
I can train you to shoot any gun in about 10 minutes. But today we have youtube to do it for us.
>>
>>78229147
>I'm not saying take your guns, though.
That's the only thing licensing aka registration leads to.

>Obviously keep the ones you have already.
Until the government decides that we can't have them anymore.

>There would be like a two-year period for people to go through the courses and get their licenses
So we'd have to wait 2 whole years in order to exercise our rights?

Imagine posting on 4chan and as soon as you click the "post" button, a two year timer clicks down. Once the timer is up, your post goes through. In the meantime, the government gets to decide if you're allowed to post or not.

>so that the transition to a license system would be relatively smooth.
You just don't fucking get it...
>>
>>78229273
an ar-15 or ar-10 with wooden furniture and no pistol grip actually sounds kind of neat
>>
maybe instead of regulating guns we should just teach people basic gun safety and handling, like all hunter safety courses already do.

in reality, get off my dick, im probably the most sane and level headed individual to use a gun that i know of. all regulations do is hurt the honest law abiding citizen, bans don't affect criminals, they broken the law to get a gun, let alone what they are about to do with it. you honestly think dindu saquiefa is going to follow any laws let alone read them?
>>
I have a better argument: Could this be the MOST fedora tipping thread ever on /pol/???
>etc in a nutshell
>everyone but me is an idiot I am an enlightened intellectual
>wow, what sheeple implications
>I am the only smart person in a world filled with idiots and now I will enlighten the members of the anime imageboard I spend all my time in with my undeniable wit
>*teleports behind you*
>*unsheathes intelligence*
>>
>>78229261
>You have a right to a gun, yes, AFTER training.
If you only have a right after jumping through hoops, it's not a right, it's a privilege that the government can take away at any time.
>>
>>78229321

What you're not getting is that no matter what we do, Evil will sill look around every corner. Any legislation proposed will only hard the law-abiding citizen fro fighting this evil, because

CRIMINALS. DO NOT. FOLLOW. THE LAW.
>>
File: 1392091837103.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1392091837103.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>78227234
> Since guns exist whether we like it or not, how about we make guns AND training

Well if that happened, I'll just go to a Hispanic friend that I know and pick up a gun from him. I don't want to pay for any safety training classes, so I'm just going to circumvent that bullshit.

Does that sound like a plan to you, OP?
>>
>>78229393
>licensing aka registration
No.
I meant a license for YOU, not the guns themselves, it'd work like a driver's license.

>So we'd have to wait 2 whole years in order to exercise our rights?
No you mongoloid, you would have a two-year period to obtain a gun-owner's license.
>>
>>78227234
Regulating rights is immoral.

Free speech licenses or tax stamps to go to church would both be equally silly.
>>
>>78229517
this basically

>you have the right to the first amendment
>but only after proper training and mandatory sensitivity courses
>>
File: Excellent bait.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
Excellent bait.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
>>78227695
>>
>>78228220
What fucking mental asylum you came from?
>>
>>78229623
>>So we'd have to wait 2 whole years in order to exercise our rights?
>No you mongoloid, you would have a two-year period to obtain a gun-owner's license.
Remove the second amendment and maybe we'll talk. Until then, it's a right.
>>
File: 1435558556623.jpg (255 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [Google]
1435558556623.jpg
255 KB, 1391x406
>>78227695
>I think only hunting rifles and pistols should be legal. Anything beyond that is insanity and should be seized by the government.

The 2nd Amendment was in place for you to overthrow the government if it became tyrannical as said so by the founding fathers and most of their writings suggest they would have supported people to keep their assault rifles due to many writings talking about the people being equal in fire power to the US and before you pull you pull the bullshit argument of "you can't defeat the government" read pic related
>>
File: TAR15-RightW.jpg (512 KB, 2400x680) Image search: [Google]
TAR15-RightW.jpg
512 KB, 2400x680
>>78229431
>>
File: 1444275934041.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
1444275934041.png
25 KB, 597x441
We would all be better off if we just repealed the 13th amendment and licensed all niggers.
>>
>>78229623
>I meant a license for YOU, not the guns themselves, it'd work like a driver's license.
You don't ask the goverment for permission to exercise constitutionally protected rights.

Besides...driving is a privilege, not a right. Owning/buying/carrying/using firearms is a right, not a privilege.

>No you mongoloid, you would have a two-year period to obtain a gun-owner's license.
In which for two years you're not allowed to own a firearm AND you'd be asking the government for permission to buy firearms AND you'd be forced to jump through whatever hoops the gungrabbing government set forth in order to buy firearms.

>>78229824
hnnnnnng.
>>
>>78229824
still has a pistol grip
>>
Gun safety should be taught in schools but now it would give everyone ptsd so its not gonna happen
>>
>>78229859

This. Niggers are the problem in our country. Ship them back to Africa where they can't do any more harm.
>>
>>78229555
And if every single citizen had a gun at all times, they'd all be able to stop criminals instead of being victims.
>>
Yes I'm sure that someone willing to massacre innocent people for no reason will get a a lot out of the training!
>>
>>78229934
How about the Jews? They're all the gungrabbers so let's ship them all back to Israel at the same time.
>>
>>78227234
Feel good legislation ... if they only made murder illegal no one would do it.

But no really check out gun control utopia chicago & gun violence.
>>
>>78229894
If you truly believe that owning something that dangerous should be a right, then fair enough, but why?

Why should it be a right?
And don't give me that "muh amendment" shit, I want a logical answer as to why you should have a RIGHT to own guns.

No, "muh militia" doesn't work, the government has drones, they can kill you easily.
>>
>>78229919
Bring back school marksman clubs!
>>
>>78229859
we dont have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.
>>
File: g.png (541 KB, 860x512) Image search: [Google]
g.png
541 KB, 860x512
This is very simple.

Whether guns are legal or not, criminals will have guns.

The only viable solution is to make sure non-criminals also have guns. We'll have less crime if potential criminals know for a fact that everyone they try to hurt or rob will be armed.

This is just basic logic.
>>
File: timeout.jpg (37 KB, 488x355) Image search: [Google]
timeout.jpg
37 KB, 488x355
>>78229859
>White(Hispanic)
>White
>Hispanic
>>
File: 1457671518156.jpg (38 KB, 598x454) Image search: [Google]
1457671518156.jpg
38 KB, 598x454
>>78229919
>Gun safety should be taught in schools but now it would give everyone ptsd so its not gonna happen

There was a time when kids were taught about guns in classrooms where five kids in the class had lost their fathers in WW-II.
>>
>>78230097
>>78229769
>>
>>78230160
Do you really think it's that easy to just buy a gun on the black market?
Because it's not.

>>78230209
Again, they have fucking drones now, what's the point of even trying to fight back at that point?
You can try, sure, but it won't work.
>>
>>78230368
Did you even read the image?

>>78229769
>>
>>78230368
Are you...intending to respond to someone else? The things you say seem really disconnected from the things I say.

I said nothing about the black market, nothing at all.

Here's you and me arguing:
Me: People can use guns to defend themselves
You: Swiss cheese is the best kind of cheese for a sandwich
Me: Um...ok...what's that got to do with anything?
>>
>>78229939

Nice straw-man, and deflection. Still, no matter what you, or anyone else does, more legislation will not work. Criminals don't follow the law, but if you really want to take that line of logic, consider the following:

Only the shooter is armed: Small chance for survival.

More than the shooter armed: Higher chance of survival, because they can return fire.

I don't understand whats so hard to understand about that.
>>
File: Failings of the Drone Argument.png (108 KB, 1775x811) Image search: [Google]
Failings of the Drone Argument.png
108 KB, 1775x811
>>78230097
>If you truly believe that owning something that dangerous should be a right, then fair enough, but why?
I don't have to justify it. It's my right. On top of it being a right, it's a right protected by my constitution.

You have to justify why I shouldn't be allowed to have it.

>Why should it be a right?
Fine...To protect my life, freedom, family and property from those who would take my life, freedom, family and property.

>No, "muh militia" doesn't work, the government has drones, they can kill you easily.
And those people who pilot the drones can be shot. Their commanding officers can be shot. Their politicians can be shot. And if one is in a particularly vile mood, their families can be shot.
Also, pic related.
>>
>>78229321
So all the globalists have to do to defeat your scenario is become instructors, then fail everybody.
You made a boner, OP. You goofed.
>>
File: atf-f-4473-ethnik.jpg (187 KB, 2544x418) Image search: [Google]
atf-f-4473-ethnik.jpg
187 KB, 2544x418
>>78230182
They used to lump Hispanic crime in with white crime as the same to make nigger crime look better and white crime appear far worse. But that has been solved now that everyone found out what the fuck they were doing there.

Thus that odd awkward reworked question now on the background check forms.
>>
>>78227234
You're requiring someone exercise a freedom, so while I agree everyone that wants to carry a gun should be trained, it's up to them.

This is simple: you should be responsible for your own safety. Don't count on the police or the government to protect you. They should do their damnedest, but it's ultimately upon you.
>>
>>78230549
So you believe you should just have this right without any logical reason?

That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>78230643
a fucking leaf.

There is no need to even hyphenate it anymore, its just a fucking leaf
>>
>>78230577
Why does that matter even when they did that, nigger crime still didn't look better you fucking retard
>>
>>78230478
I did, yes, and it's still retarded.

Even if the citizens are as armed as the officers, the officers are better-trained.

The military is also better-trained, and they also have more equipment then any citizen could ever dream of.

Yes, I'm talking talking about the actual officers and soldiers now.

It's still stupid.
>>
>>78230643
>So you believe you should just have this right without any logical reason?
It's a right. I don't have to justify it.

You have to justify why I shouldn't have that specific right. So far, you've failed to do so. Quite miserably I might add.

Though I can and I did.

>That's fucking stupid.
Said the person who said I shouldn't be allowed to own semi-automatic rifles because they're "dangerous".
>>
>>78227234
If you put conditions on owning them you are infringing on ownership.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Stupid fucking cunt

Sage this shit
>>
>>78230848
The military has much more capabilities on the ground than any citizen can ever hope to have.

Even in just body-armour alone.

Citizens are still fucked against the military.
>>
>>78230643
Of course it is the God given right of the United States to seize Canada at any time there is a national need. That is written into the laws of Canada.
>>
>>78230545
Are you trying to respond to someone else? You're making my own point like it's a disagreement with me.

Me: Everyone should be armed
You: NO! The more people that are armed the better!!!
Me: Um..."everyone" is the maximum number of people so...you're...agreeing with me?

>>78230575
What? This is simple, everyone gets STANDARDIZED training, I don't know why you'd assume different people got different training, and everyone has a gun, at all times.
>>
>>78229713
How is that bait you fucking retard
>>
>>78230945
>le "a civil war will be conventional warefare" meme
The military can't even beat sandniggers with rusty AKs in the desert. How do they hope to beat better-equipped, better-trained Americans who they can't distinguish from regular civilians?
>>
File: 1999-2013_Hom_rates_firearm.png (62 KB, 871x741) Image search: [Google]
1999-2013_Hom_rates_firearm.png
62 KB, 871x741
>>78230817
It forced than to start making the real data publicly>>78230817
available where before it was very hidden.
>>
>>78230182
>Asian
>Pacific islander
Reeee...
>>
File: 1445823085124.jpg (2 MB, 1580x3431) Image search: [Google]
1445823085124.jpg
2 MB, 1580x3431
>>78230817

This is the kind of shit they used to pull to try and cover up nigger crime.
>>
>>78230829
And clearly all of that fancy equipment and training meant that they won the wars in Afghanistan and Vietnam against untrained retards that literally believe that Allah will guide their bullets so they fire wildly into the air.

Miltary/police are made up of US citizens that tend to lean conservative. Good fucking luck getting them to fire on their own people for political reasons.
>>
>>78230575
There is no "failure." If you don't pass the test, you take the training again until you do pass.
>>
shall
>>
File: The Point is That You Can Fight.png (88 KB, 1319x342) Image search: [Google]
The Point is That You Can Fight.png
88 KB, 1319x342
>>78230945
>The military has much more capabilities on the ground than any citizen can ever hope to have.
Pic related is my response to that statement.
I would've posted the superior, DUMB FUCK HEADS version but it seems like it's already been posted.

>Even in just body-armour alone.
Even IF body armor stops a round from a AR-15, it's still going to put the person on their ass and down for the count.

Not to mention, body armor doesn't cover the entire body.

>Citizens are still fucked against the military.
Tell that to the terrorists slaughtering the military in the middle east.
>>
>>78231239
They always include asian with pacific islander for some reason...
>>
File: ian frankly.jpg (126 KB, 540x791) Image search: [Google]
ian frankly.jpg
126 KB, 540x791
>>78227234

SHALL
>>
>>78227363
That's the spirit
>>
>>78231407
Explain to me how this "training" prevents a man from killing his wife in a rage several years later, when he discovers her cheating. Explain to me how this training prevents inner city impulse-driven crime. Explain to me why white conservative veterans (who already have more training than what you propose) must always be threatened with "training" as a solution to out of control blacks with no training and stolen handguns.
All these proposals are solutions in search of a problem, shuffled between people who cannot accept that reality is not a simple academic model, and no law gives you power over the future.
>>
We just make gun insurance mandatory, not having it is a long prison term. Let the insurance companies weed out the people who aren't supposed to have guns.
>>
>>78231952
Training wont help the agressor,it will help the victim(s)
>>
i think right wingers genuinely believe the 2nd amendment is a bulwark against tyranny, but the thing is, we have all these guns and we already have tyranny
>>
>>78231945
>That's the spirit
I try.
>>
>>78232015
Lol not a bad idea actually
>>
>>78231952
Because training puts up roadblocks to gun ownership and that's always the fucking point.
>>
>>78232015
>We just make gun insurance mandatory,
Why not make speech insurance mandatory in case you abuse your first amendment rights and say something illegal?
>>
>>78230829
training doesn't stop bullets you dipshit
>>
File: gun.png (497 KB, 764x969) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
497 KB, 764x969
ive never owned a gun but kinda want to get one. where do i start /pol/?
>>
>>78232370
Not a burger,but you should probably start with a 22 lr and work your way up to higher calibers until you are comfortable
>Muh money
Gun ranges
>>
>>78231952
>Explain to me how this "training" prevents a man from killing his wife in a rage several years later,
1. She'd be armed too.
2. It doesn't. But grabbing his gun only makes him come after her with a knife, or his fists, or a broken bottle. People will find ways to kill each other. This issue is about making people equally able to defend themselves. Soldiers have guns and they get killed too, if we knew how to 100% prevent death, then we would.

>Explain to me how this training prevents inner city impulse-driven crime.
Because victims will be armed 100% of the time, and know how to defend themselves and kill or disable the criminal. Eventually most of the criminals will be shot dead by armed victims.

>Explain to me why white conservative veterans (who already have more training than what you propose) must always be threatened with "training" as a solution to out of control blacks with no training and stolen handguns.
Are you an idiot? Are you even reading this thread? "always be threatened with "training" " What? What kind of gibberish is that? Are you "always" "threatened" with drivers license tests? No. You're not. And there would be no "out of control ANYONE with no training" If they refused training, they're in jail, because people with training came to arrest them and they lost that fight.
>>
>>78227234
>Me: Since guns exist whether we like it or not, how about we make guns AND training in how to safely and properly use them mandatory?
Because faction in society that thinks not civilized person should have a firearm will still want to ban gun.
>>
>>78229056

A gun is always loaded.
>>
>>78227234

This is a complete nonsequitur. What problems does this solve? How many accidental gun deaths happen each year? How many of those would be prevented by someone taking a firearms course and some shooting lessons? How the fuck would it do anything to stop criminals using guns?

But let's stick with your idea. Personally I think firearms training should be a course that all schools are required to offer to students. Just like driver's education. I must be clear that I WOULD NOT make it so that owning/carrying a firearm requires you to actually take a course, but it must be offered in school.

Of course, the leftists would be aghast at this proposal, even though many of them like to make the same point as you about untrained people being allowed to own guns. Which seems contradictory until you realize that the only reason they want it so you need to take classes in order to buy a gun is because they just want to throw more hoops in the way that make guns less readily accessible.
>"What's that goy? Oh, you didn't spend a hundred bucks on this firearms course that's only being offered in a select few places in your state 100 miles away? Well that's too bad"
That's what it's all about. They don't actually care about more people being knowledgeable about firearms.
>>
>>78232518
That's good advice if you're under 13. A higher caliber gun isn't going to hurt you, fairy.
>>
>>78228737
Word
>>
>>78232840
>"What's that goy? Oh, you didn't spend a hundred bucks on this firearms course that's only being offered in a select few places in your state 100 miles away? Well that's too bad"
It's real fucking funny pointing out that this is racist because the hoops disproportionately make it harder for low income black people in cities to take off time from work and their jobs to arrange transportation to pay money just to get a tool that they can can use to protect themselves and their children.
>>
>>78233196
Yeah, it's basically the same but opposite of what the leftists beat their chest about when it comes to voter ID laws. Because they know blacks have lower agency

I don't doubt that there are some gun grabbers who are secretly just afraid of niggers with guns but don't want to be seen as racist and so they go after ALL people with guns to make it equal. But the elite-level gun-grabbers like feinstein and schumer are totally just reptilian jews who want to erode gun rights and make people more reliant on the state and prevent future uprisings.
>>
>>78232370
Check the /k/ sticky/wiki. Just work on fundamentals; I'd get a 10/22, but I personally learned on a nugget back when they were super cheap to purchase/shoot. Now you just gotta get a .22 and order ammo online. Although there's a gun scare atm so it's hard to get .22lr so you might wanna just get an AR or WASR
>>
File: jj.png (2 MB, 3186x2169) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
2 MB, 3186x2169
really makes you think, shills.
>>
>>78233537
Livestock want to be armed?
>>
>>78233537
>>
>>78232370
ayy shiet get a hi point n call it a glock shiett put a 30 round clip on an run tell that
>>
File: ShouldntJudgeGunOwners.jpg (52 KB, 600x562) Image search: [Google]
ShouldntJudgeGunOwners.jpg
52 KB, 600x562
>>78227234
>>
>>78233672
livestock work to take out the horns of fellow livestock so the human can get his meat.
>>
>>78233800
Ok...this thread is more about wanting everyone

Every

One

To have a gun, so...kinda the opposite of that.
>>
>>78232518
>>78233504
>>78233702
ok thanks phamz
>>
File: 1446772045876.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
1446772045876.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
>>78233872
>Ok...this thread is more about wanting everyone to have a gun.

Here is the ATF form you will have to fill out. The answers are in the back.

https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download
>>
>>78230817
its like the TV show COPS changing its programming and showing less black crime and way more white crime, decreasing the show to white people upset at a speeding or parking ticket with the occasional fleeing, fighting, shootout.

The fighting, fleeing, shooting used to BE what the show. The didn't want to show blacks in a "negative light".
>>
>>78227695
>not listing shotguns
>>
Accidental deaths due to mishandling firearms is very low in the US. Safety training may lower this number, but it is a fix to a non issue. This is like the federal assault weapons ban. It was a feel good law that didn't address any of the real issues.

It won't stop the suicidal person from killing themselves. It won't stop the criminal from committing a crime.
>>
>>78232370
Go to a gun store and ask to handle the handguns. Don't be nervous and don't be afraid to ask to handle every single one. Find the ones that feel really comfortable and natural in your hand. Write down the models and manufacturers then look them up online for any known problems and for reviews. Narrow it down to like 3, then see if the gun shops in your area allow you to rent them to shoot at their range. Try them out and figure out which you like the best, then buy it.
>>
>>78232652
Training when mandatory is a control mechanism and thus a threat.
>>
>>78227234
>Of course you can own a gun, goy! All you have to do is sit through this mandatory 12 hour class (taught by my cousin/freind/campaign donor, of course!) for $15/hour! We wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, would you?

Fuck off, you cronyist parasite.
>>
File: 1430204963547.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1430204963547.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>78234171
>Nugget Info
>>
Okay OP, so when are we going to require training in English to speak against the government? And a permit to practice our religion? Also, only licensed journalists recognized by the government can freely print as they see fit.

If you don't see the comparison, you are retarded.

Bill of rights, not bill of privileges.
>>
>>78229134
Think he means that you must jump though a bunch of bullshit in Jersey to do so.

That being said, Kennesaw GA requires all heads of household to own a gun.
>>
>>78229261
Nobody cares what you think leaf. We are citizens, you are a subject.
>>
>>78227234
fun fact to use a gun like you would typically use a car you have to have taken training in majority of states!
>>
>>78233872
Still no reply to >>78229574

Guess your plan is blown to shit if illegal guns are in circulation.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.