[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't get their way >sit on the floor and throw a tantrum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: Freedom_hating_cucks.png (907 KB, 1080x574) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_hating_cucks.png
907 KB, 1080x574
>Don't get their way
>sit on the floor and throw a tantrum
>>
>>78210851
These are the people in charge of running our country.

5 year olds.
>>
>>78210851
>our politicians are now taking queues and tactics directly from BLM

the legislature is finished. it's all ogre.
>>
>>78210851
context?
>>
File: 1465837341110.jpg (226 KB, 1970x2030) Image search: [Google]
1465837341110.jpg
226 KB, 1970x2030
>>78211020

we can come over its not a problem
>>
>>78211781
This
>>
File: 5-YEARS-OLD.jpg (470 KB, 1080x574) Image search: [Google]
5-YEARS-OLD.jpg
470 KB, 1080x574
>>
>>78211781
>>78212109
OK so apparently democratic senators are being pissy losers about the gun control votes.
>>
>>78210851
There's no fool like an old fool.
>>
>>78210851
Democrats are a joke
>>
>>78211781
>>78212109
>senate wants a I'M SO VIRTUOUS vote on gun control
>no that's dumb
>filibuster until vote is allowed
>fails miserably

>house wants a vote too
>pissed when it's not allowed to do virtue signaling via a pointless vote
>decides it's tantrum time

this isn't even because they lost a vote, it's because they're not being allowed to vote on a pointless bill
>>
>>78210851
couldn't it still be a sit in if they sat in chairs?
>>
I'd rob the co workers I didn't like blind. Steal stuff like pictures of their family and just throw them away.
>>
>>78210851
that dude is scoping out some feets
>>
>>78210851
There's a certain irony to seeing politicians who staged sit-ins when they were young to campaign for greater rights, using the same tactics to try to take the people's rights away now that they're the ones in power.

It's come full circle.
>>
>>78210851
They should be dragged into the corridor and have there old nasty pussys fucked.
>>
>>78210851
the student council in elementary school was more well behaved than this lot.
>>
>>78210851
i guess they hate democracy
>>
>>78210851

mfw I recognize my congressman in the back
>>
>>78210851
black lives matter tier
>>
I think it should be illegal to stage a sit in if you've your phone to play about on
>>
>>78211781
>>78212109
Democrats want to pass a gun law so they're filibustering.

Which, by the by, is the same type of filibustering they wanted to put limits on when they had the majority in Congress but that's another story.

So the gun law itself sounds well enough; ban anybody on the terror No Fly list or the Enhanced Surveillance list from buying a gun anywhere in the U.S.

BUT BUT BUT.... the list won't be open to the public and we have no idea who is on it or how you make it onto the list. The Attorney General would have the final say on whether or not your 2nd amendment right get revoked, this law would also circumvent due process btw.

if you felt like you were placed on this list wrongly, you can make an appeal to the AG's office which, on the off chance you win, will be granted your 2nd amendment rights back plus attorneys fees.

Never mind the fact that in order to appeal you have to RETROACTIVELY request due process of law.

So yeah, let them sit there and rot. Hopefully we can keep Paul Ryan away long enough from them so he won't puss out.
>>
>>78210851
And how many of them are Juden? Let's count, shall we?
>>
>>78218016
dont even bother, just look at home many of them are affirmative aciton hires/women.

>waah we din get our way, we big goys, we can sit in. ITS TOTALLY LIKE ITS THE 1960S MAN.

fucking boomer scum.
>>
once again.... i would like to say...

Fuck all of those people.

shall not be infringed.
>>
>>78219115
>avatarfag

kill yourself cluckhead
>>
Before you guys start shitting over the dem's for this, keep in mind the republicans do bullshit shananigans like this too. It's both sides.

As far as this gun control thing, how stupid is it to use the terror watch list? It's a fine idea until you actually realize no one even knows what exactly you have to do to get on the list. The government could take guns from every citizen in whole organizations easy by just classifying that organization as potential terrorist. Like they could say, BLM, or the tea party, they are potential terrorist group and bam. Strip the guns from thousands or millions of people just like that. They would have to be a lot more transparant about how you make it on to the no fly list or terror watch list, and i don't think they want to do that honestly.
>>
>>78219495
>As far as this gun control thing, how stupid is it to use the terror watch list? It's a fine idea until you actually realize no one even knows what exactly you have to do to get on the list. The government could take guns from every citizen in whole organizations easy by just classifying that organization as potential terrorist. Like they could say, BLM, or the tea party, they are potential terrorist group and bam. Strip the guns from thousa

oh yeah i know they both do it . all of them are shit desu. but yeah.
>>
I thought the rule was you had to be in your seat to be present.
Cant they just continue on without these guys and list them as absentee?
>>
>>78219495
Terror watchlist removes rights without due process, infringing not only on the 2A but also on the 5A. On top of that, there is no way to remove yourself from the list. Some bureaucrat only has to decide that anyone who wants to own a gun is a terrorist, so getting a NICS check to buy a gun puts you on the list, then you can't get the gun. De-facto gun ban, no recourse available.
>>
>>78210851
Lock them in and throw away the key.
>>
>>78210851
Throwing a tantrum isnt the democratic process. If this was UK the black rod would throw these fools onto the street.
>>
>>78219683
the funny part about that is that is precisely how you deal with children acting like this
>>
>>78219495
>the government can arbitrarily and without trial or oversight decide to take away a whole organization's right's
Thats my main beef with this proposal.
Ask the branch davidians how that kind of shit ends up.

If the republicans werent a slew of equally incompetant, huge douchebags, they would have exploited this to barter full reform on the terror watch and no fly lists.
>>
>>78218932
>affirmative aciton hires
>elected officials

dude weed lmao
>>
>>78219115
At least you know who you have to go after next election cycle and ruin their political aspirations to weaken their party.
>>
File: 1459548659995.jpg (84 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1459548659995.jpg
84 KB, 500x446
>>78210851
At first I read it as shit on the floor.

>looks like they'll do that anyway if someone doesn't quickly change their diapers
>>
>>78211781
The other day, a crazy guy named Omar who was on terror watch lists multiple times went and bought a really nice gun and then shot a lot of people, and said he did it for ISIS.

Omar bought his really nice gun legally, so it was 100% impossible to stop him from acquiring it.

Now this is a bit strange, but some people think Omar shouldn't be able to buy really nice guns given that he was a known danger to society. It is already illegal for convicted felons to own firearms in most (all?) states, so it really wouldn't be that big of a stretch.

Other people disagree. They are afraid that their own gun rights may be eroded if they allow even a single gun control legislation to pass. But they don't want to actually vote against it because at the moment, Americans are still mourning the people Omar killed, so tacitly validating the gun purchases of a confirmed terrorist may carry quite a backlash come election time.

To avoid the backlash, they instead refuse to vote. These Democrats know this, so pull this publicity stunt to call attention to the matter. Politics as usual.
>>
>>78210851
Chairs are right there. Why are they sitting like children?
>>
>>78210851

It's not long now.

Soon the U.S. will be THIS progressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>>
File: 1320243565315[1].jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1320243565315[1].jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>78210851
>it's mostly Jewish looking women
Reality is stranger than fiction
>>
>>78219495

The irony is that there are more leftists (environmentalists and animal rights activists) on the watch lists than Islamists.

I guess they don't own guns anyway.
>>
>>78224739
Yeah that or not wanting to give the government a backdoor to restricting gun rights. It's called due process, if you hate freedom then fuck off
>>
>>78225015
jesus christ they sound like fucking retards
>>
>>78211781
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654798/Democrats-stage-sit-House-floor-protest-no-gun-control-votes-Republican-counterparts-lunch.html
>>
>>78212016
Your government is far too cucked to handle America now.
>>
>>78224739
>Stripping the rights from people without due process
Violation of 2A and 5A. If the threat is considered serious enough to remove someone's constitutional rights, then you have enough evidence to criminally prosecute him and should do so. The failure is on the FBI for not prosecuting.
>>
>>78210851

Why is the black guy not sitting on the floor?
>>
>>78210851
Patriots. True patriots. Not like those cheating fucks on the New England Patriots, but American patriots.
>>
>>78225836
>What the fuck is all these white ass honkeys doin?
>>
>>78210851
What's sad is they actually had a chance to impact something, but refused to put forth the most reasonable proposal. There was one proposal that simply stated that IF you were on the FBI watchlist, the ATF would simply inform them that the person had purchased a firearm. No delay on the sale, no denial of the sale.

Even as a member of the NRA, I found that proposal entirely reasonable. But they couldn't put that proposal forth, because then they couldn't paint republicans as "unreasonable," despite the fact that what the Dems put forth was outrageous.
>>
>>78211781
>Dems wanted a ludicrus bill passed (not uncommon to shoot high and negotiate down until both parties agree)
>Repubs tried to negotiate their own bill
>Dems voted against the rep bill
>Dems decide to sit on the floor until >they get exactly what the want unconditionally
>Juice boxes are passed around
>virtues are signaled
>>
>>78210851
if they want civil war in the streets then attempt to pass gun control. you will be well satisfied.
>>
>women and a nigger
Total coincidence I'm sure
>>
>>78210851
This is what an SJW congress looks like.
>>
File: 1429739645964.jpg (19 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1429739645964.jpg
19 KB, 240x300
>>78210851
what a joke
>>
>>78210851
Sit ins aren't even a real protest anymore when they all have WiFi phones and tablets. Not to mention assistants to bring them snacks and drinks.
>>
>>78210851
>be 4
>didnt get toy from store
>parents walked away (just around the corner i didn't know)
>freaked out a bit, they came back around because they heard me getting louder
>straightend the fuck up because i thought i was dead being left behind
Maybe we should leave them in there and just peak on them once in a while.
>>
>>78225836
Because there are chairs.

I don't know what they're going for by sitting on the floor, they probably feel more secure throwing their tantrum on the floor.
>>
File: Representative Nien Nunb.jpg (161 KB, 950x533) Image search: [Google]
Representative Nien Nunb.jpg
161 KB, 950x533
Who is this man??
>>
>>78212179
Thanks for this image, Maple leaf. I'm going to go tweet this at my "Senator".
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.