[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ how can I rationally prove to this cuck that remaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cucky.jpg (346 KB, 493x548) Image search: [Google]
cucky.jpg
346 KB, 493x548
Hey /pol/ how can I rationally prove to this cuck that remaining in the European Union is a bad thing?

>Pic related.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>78210632
freedom of movement in the EU is one of the biggest problems facing britan because it leaves you obligated to give free passage to anyone any other country lets in

look no further then the french side of the tunnel for an example and remember that if you stay in the EU you can't keep them out forever
>>
>>78210632
You can't.
There's no point with people like this.
>>
>>78211149
It's why I'm having a hard time to reply rationally without being called a racist.
>>
>>78211044
Thank you for your input Americabro
>>
>>78211447
anytime

godspeed Britania
>>
>I don't know who can honestly think Romanians are rushing to the UK because of the minimum wage
Well, I can for one because my town is full of them.

Met a nice Slovakian girl the other day. She came here to work in a kebab shop on minimum wage because it's easier than working in a grim factory back home and the pay is at least 3 times better.

They're not bad people but those jobs really belong to British workers.
>>
>>78211336
>It's why I'm having a hard time to reply rationally without being called a racist.
you fucked up when you became afraid of being called racist.
>>
No, because it's bullshit. The EU is the least of your problems. All the good immigrants you have from the EU actually helps the economy.

Brexit wont solve the real issue which is the non-European immigration which you bought onto yourselves.

If Brexit happens all the Poles go home and you wont find people to do those jobs (if you think your working class will ever start working again you're a dumbass that culture is long gone), and you'll still have the millions of shitskins in your country.

Also lets not forget you literally lose a huge European market for British companies as they can't compete with the EU protected member states in the inner EU market after Brexit anymore.
>>
>>78212300
Fair point, I'm not afraid but seriously this guy is literally a Carl the Cuck and would stop at nothing to use a racist card on anyone and it would probably backfire on me.
>>
>>78212635
>Good immigrants

Explain
>>
>>78212202
I agree with you
>>
>>78213217
Immigrants who arrive to work and integrate. You wont find issues with second generation Poles for example.

You still have issues with all the niggers, muslims and whatnot despite most of them being born there.

Most of those low skilled jobs are taken by EU immigrants, muslims and niggers dont want to work anyway. Brexit will crash small businesses as most likely any kind of reregulation of the market means no low skilled immigrants will be allowed or only a very small numbers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.