[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: NEPNITER.png (516 KB, 2100x1601) Image search: [Google]
NEPNITER.png
516 KB, 2100x1601
Burger here. I don't feel any deep love for my nation, although I admire its history and figures. It can be seen as a cool older brother, but I just can't relate to it, and I wouldn't dream of sparing my life for its success. Whenever I see other burgers on 4chan talking about the US, I have a hard time thinking that we are of the same nation. I think this is because I don't have any history in this country, on an ancestral scale from those I respect. Yes, I was born here. My mother, however, is Colombian, and I had spent some of my youth there. Even though objectively it is a shit hole, I could die for those people more than I could for the US. I can also feel patriotism for my distant Spanish past, and my recent French and Italian past. I can't see America as a brotherhood either because of the sheet hatred I have for the people's ignorance and attitudes. I don't get it. They're like clowns. I don't know what I'm asking. America has no culture I can call my own. What's /pol/'s stance on this? Should I be ashamed that I relate to nations in Europe I am not related to as well, and wish to protect them? Are the Jews behind this, or am I resisting the Jew S A?
I cant relate to this regarding my country, though I wish I could.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC2qipLRfbk&list=PLqrSIuBVwGdzuVnfJxZljChr6wrTd6I4d&index=43 [Embed]
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1353x1670
>you have to go back
>>
>>78208902
I was born here, so I have every right to stay here.

I believe in the superiority of the Aryan race. Colombia, of all places, has more culture than here. The US, however, is hardly an example of the aryan race OR culture.
>>
>>78208705

If you wouldn't die for your country, you shouldn't live in that country.
>>
>comes from poor family and likes them a lot
>was forced to marry a fat asshole for his money
>has a crush on his cousin
do what you want cuz a burger is free*

*not actually free
>>
>>78209407
>>78209407
I know. That's why I'm conflicted. I've already been born here, though, and I'm not moving. It doesn't address the problem. What do Americans have to die for? Each other? What relation is there? If we're from different races, different ancestry, wouldn't it make just as much sense to die for the world?
>>
>>78209772
what?
>>
>>78209407
I'd sooner die for the United States than for my country, but I'm too poor to move
>>
>>78210130
you're supposed to stand for freedom™ and democracy®.
>>
>>78210353
but why

why not your own people, who share your blood
>>
>>78209176
You're Colombian, you aren't American, doesn't matter where you are born.

You have Colombian culture, you're a nigger, you have a Colombian point-of-view and I bet you eat and listening to shitskin stuff.

Go back to consume your cocaine, bro.
>>
>>78210414
Is that it? We're only better for not being as left- wing, but asides from that, Europeans have a better system.
>>
>>78210456
well I'm a US citizen, but I've lived here all my life

This country isn't worth the dirt under my shoes. The people hate themselves and the idea of liberty. They'd happily vote in a fascist government if it meant women could get mandatory equal salaries to their male co workers, no matter the circumstances.

Europe is dead. Even if leave wins, even if right wing parties rise a little more each year, it doesn't matter any more.

I'm honestly moving to the US as soon as I get my BSc, at least you guys have some freedom lovers left
>>
>>78210687
>Europeans have a better system

You mean the EU that any rational person is trying their damndest to get out of?
>>
>>78210579
he is actually the typical ameriblob.
he is just slightly more vocal about MUH HERITAGE than the average amerilard
>>78210687
that's not something for us to decide for you m80.
>>
>>78210579
Gracias, blanco.

My dad was born in this nation, along with his father and mother. Beyond that he is Italian and French. But either way, I'm proud of my people. Nothing can deter that. My mother's family has been in Colombia for nearly 400 years, and I'm damn proud of that.
>>
File: 1465486358377.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465486358377.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>78210687
I do like the Brit's parliament.

Do our senators even do bants when they're in there? Every time I see them they're just complaining about the other side.
>>
>>78210738
I'd have pride in my forefathers, and fix the land I lived in, in their honor. Be glad you have a culture.
>>
>>78211157
there is no fixing it, m8
it's been ruined ever since the first world war
>>
>>78210947
Yes, but there's a difference about being proud about your English heritage since they colonized America, that being proud of being a spic and talk about how America isn't a big thing

>>78210959
>My mother's family has been in Colombia for nearly 400 years, and I'm damn proud of that
Yeah, you're Colombian, so don't talk about America like if you were American because you are the kind of people who ruin the american culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 550x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 550x402
>>78210130
We have a set of ideals and principles that are written into the Constitution, you should give it a read, it really is a beautiful thing.

I'm the son of legal immigrants from El Salvador, they raised me to be proud Americans, I eventually enlisted into the Muhreens and my patriotism exploded there but not in the way I thought it would.

I've been half way around the world and when you're innaship theres not much you can do but eat, sleep, lift and read. So I read a lot, they had books on American history in this little library they had and I read about our history.

I realized that I was in the same position that the sons of the first settlers were in, the same position the sons of those early immigrants were in, it may seem like you don't have much stake in this country but its only because the story of your family in this greay country is barely beginning.

Embrace the luck and freedom that comes with being an American, fight back the wave of tyranny from our own government is imposing on us so that maybe your kids can live comfortably like the white Americans have done in this country.

And please, for the love of God, raise them right.
>>
>>78210880
The EU is shitty, ya. But think before that. Some other anon mentioned the parliament.
>>78210947
I'm not asking you to decide. There's supposed to be something there.
>>
>>78211324
there's no culture
>>78211333
A good burger. Thanks. That was the response I was looking for.
>>
File: 1466199537365.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466199537365.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>78211101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPaiylUYW0
>>
>>78211362
>the parliament

parliament is fucking shite, coalitions ruin politics

what you need is federal republicanism with a focus on state's rights and a complete ban on party politics
>>
>>78211596
>there's no culture
Then go to your shitty Colombia and be a proud nigger eating bananas with your 'awesome culture' there.

Fucking spics.
>>
>>78208705
There are millions of Americans like you. It's the side effect of not basing a country on an ethnic group, and basically what Hitler hated his native country for.

I have distant relatives from the US contact me to get in touch with their roots all the time. Identity crisis is a real thing
>>
File: 1462403935102.png (1 MB, 3000x2598) Image search: [Google]
1462403935102.png
1 MB, 3000x2598
>>78208705
>that map
boo.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.