[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have another one of these threads. Assuming that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: MSv04uT.png (103 KB, 787x593) Image search: [Google]
MSv04uT.png
103 KB, 787x593
Let's have another one of these threads.

Assuming that Mittens endorses Long Johnson, we might be seeing a House Election this year.
>>
>>78208661
>AZ
>FL
>red

Someone hasn't been paying attention to state polls
>>
>having an even number of electoral votes
>>
>>78208829
>Arizona
>Blue

I seriously doubt they'll go blue anytime soon. Close? Sure. Blue, no.

>>78208885
It goes to Trump if Rmoney doesn't endorse Johnson. Utah won't go blue.
>>
File: 1465875704284.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1465875704284.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>78208829
just came back from the future, OPs prediction was spot on
>>
>>78208661
Recent polls show Trump has a decisive lead ahead of both clinton AND johnson in Utah. (Johnson's actually been declining in polls from Utah over the last month)

>>78208829
Arizona's staying red. It's got a shitload of mexicans but it'll stick red. This time.

>FL
>Permanently blue
It's called a "swing state" for a reason. On average Trump is down 3 points in Florida, and in early June a poll came out which had him ahead. It can go either way.
>>
File: Screenshot_291.png (87 KB, 867x643) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_291.png
87 KB, 867x643
>>78208661
I can actually expect this to happen.
>>
>>78209569
Really? I'll tack it down for Trump then, giving him the Presidency.

I still think if Mitt endorses Johnson, there's the possibility of Utah going to him. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>78209717
>Ohio going Red
>Trump loosing
>>
>>78209782
I wouldn't call it so easily. There's still a lot that can happen. >>78209717 is just as likely to happen. I wouldn't give Florida to Trump so early as well. I'd say Nevada, Iowa, Colorado, Ohio, Florida, and Pennsylvania are too early to call also at this point. At this point, nobody's got a clear shot at 270, there's still a lot that needs to happen in the next 4 1/2 months.
>>
>>78209873

Whoever wins Florida wins the election, numbnuts.
>>
>>78209873
Either Ohio goes red or it goes Libertarian from all the people I know and I know a bunch of liberals to despite that. If it were Bernie vs Trump from what I have seen the Berniggers would have a chance of winning but I would doubt it.
>>
>>78210466
the funny thing too is that its going to be such a bloodbath against the GOP this election, 'swing states' wont even matter.

The warchest gap between Clinton and Trump is already huge, and it's only going to get bigger.

He's going to have to fight to keep red states, let alone trying to be competitive in the swing states.
>>
>>78212946
You have a small social circle - anecdotal evidence is irrelevant.

You're a fucking idiot if you think a third party would even come remotely close to winning a state this election cycle.
>>
>>78210466
>1992
Also build wall
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.