[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
Is rebel media /pol/approved?

>leaf bashes liberals and feminism

It seems alright to me
>>
>>78206374
Yeah its pretty based. He tries to hard to be alpha at times and ends up sounding a bit silly but hes good.
>>
The only clips I watch are his since I don't care about Canadian news.

It's alright. The "rated r for rebellious" is gay though.
>>
>>78206374
poor man's alex jones
>>
>>78206374
yes
>>
>>78206745
Every leaf is a poor man's American
>>
File: 1421317605091.gif (25 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
1421317605091.gif
25 KB, 624x525
Subscribing to Anthony Cumia and watching Gavin McInnes was the best money ever spent.

His show there is fucking amazing

he's a hilarious guy and every show he talks about the jews, black IQ/crime and feminists

triggered a feminist he had on his show last week all the fucking show, it was great, making monkey Obama jokes etc etc

would recommend
>>
>>78206374
He's good, deviates on some stuff, but pretty much everyone does.
>>
>>78206374

Check the interviews with Jim Goad. That dude is based af
>>
>>78206374

He's pretty funny, not exactly redpilled or whatever the cool term is, and is part of the controlled 'alt-right' (tm Shekelstein inc) with Milo, but on the other hand he makes fun of weedman.
>>
>>78206374
meh, i don't agree with most of it but he strikes some seriously points that are often overlooked or taken for granted.
Including his interviews, somehow it gave fresh perspective to people I never thought I could find myself agreeing with on any one topic.

rest of the channel is sort of lame, alarmist, rhetorical, borderline Fox but edgier.
>>
>>78206374

Dude is a faggot. He shoved a dildo up his asshole on screen. Also his anus is bleached (clearly visible on screen), he's likely a raging faggot and gets fucked by Milo's black bodyguard daily.
>>
I'm pretty sure McInnes has lived in America for his entire adult life. He's barely a leaf anymore.
>>
>>78207906
Did he actually do that? I heard it on the daily shoah but couldn't believe it that's fucking gay
>>
>>78208224
Yeah in one show he showed his butthole and in another show he put a buttplug up his ass.

I didn't see any of those shows though but you have to remember he is a recovering degenerate.

He does have 3 kids and a house wife. He is living the /pol/ dream lifestyle but ofc being a recovering degenerate he does have a slip up or two sometimes.
>>
File: 1465321034103.jpg (46 KB, 586x686) Image search: [Google]
1465321034103.jpg
46 KB, 586x686
The Gavin McInnes Show is a real anomaly.

He ad libs most of a 90 minute show four times a week, covers much of the same ground, and yet he still manages to pull a multitude of fucking funny analogies and original observations out of his arse.

Joe Rogan muddles through a 2 hour podcast every week and is no way near as funny or charming. I, for one, am proud of my boy.
>>
>>78208419
I mean he did found VICE news, which everyone seems to forget about (thanks Shane Smith, you fatass)
>>
>>78208655
Just like Hitler he founded what could have been a great empire but the jews defeated him and took over.
>>
>>78208475

Hehe, the coot made sure to put sisters first
>>
>>78208419
I was subscribed up to the point at which he realized Trump was actually a good candidate. He's a good rung on the redpill ladder, but it got to where I couldn't stand his cuckservative bullshit + having loads of negros and faggots on his shows.

It's hard to care about someone talking about charter schools and racial crime stats when you become a fascist. IMO he's a bourgeois patriot, pro capitalist + christian morality with a little bit of race realism. It's just too tame for me at this point
>>
>>78208957
You're too deep into the rabbit hole my friend

Dial it back a bit and become a Proud Boy and a western chauvinist
>>
File: butthurt conservative.jpg (104 KB, 871x861) Image search: [Google]
butthurt conservative.jpg
104 KB, 871x861
>>78206374
>>
>>78209338
Fuck he actually shoved a dildo up his ass. I thought /pol/ was just meme'ing. Why did he do this?
>>
>>78209283
It's not that "It's just too tame", it's just that being an edgy republican isn't enough to save the west. I've never heard him seriously say we should abolish democracy and forcibly segregate for example
>>
File: 1458757983845.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1458757983845.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>78209903
Had to get the normies to leave
>>
>>78209903
Idk he also made out with Milo to piss off sandniggers or something
>>
>>78206374
YES A KID IN MY COLLEGE PLAYED THAT FOR A PRESENTATION AND GOT KICKED OUT LOL! HE PLAYED THE ONE ABOUT THE WAGE GAP KEK
>>
>>78210030
We don't have to abolish democracy though, removing women from the process would be enough and he have said that plenty of times. Most of the rest would be fixed by that alone
>>
>>78206374
No, degenerate.
>>
File: canada-defence-minister-wb_1.jpg (35 KB, 842x472) Image search: [Google]
canada-defence-minister-wb_1.jpg
35 KB, 842x472
>>78210227
>not defending the one with the balls to speak out
>>
>>78206374
Just watch his video about how he went from leftist anarcho-punk to cuckservative and you will see the kind of mental gymnastics this cretin is capable of.
>>
>>78208419
>half breed spawn
>/pol/ dream lifestyle

you must be new.
>>
>>78206374
The guy is a die-hard anarchist punk. Fuck him.

Also, he's nothing but an e-celebrity. He just regurgitates and is essentially like the "man guide" you find at hipster stores related to beer and beards.
>>
>>78210552
STFU inbred spawn.
>>
>>78206374

>bashes feminism

Wow it's really easy to impress /pol/. Remind me again who like feminism on the internet except SJWs and tumblr?

I watched some episodes with Gavin McAnus. They were neither god or bad, but since that anal plug thing and kissing with Milo I will never watch this chanel again.
>>
>le epic funny man reads news and tells you how to think and feel about it :DDD

how about no.
>>
>>78210449
>from

He's still a fan of his anarchist days. He even wore a battle jacket in one clip, even stating he's still "with it."
>>
>>78206374
No. Newfags to the alt-right like Milo and Gavin are scum. They try to inject social liberalism into the movement.

Watch more NPI, Red Ice Radio and Millennial Woes, less Rebel Media, Dangerous Faggot and PJW
>>
>>78210812
So, he's pretty much Amazing Atheist 2.0
>>
>>78210449
He really is definition cuckservative. But I can understand not wanting to go full fascist when you're that public. I don't think he would though, he has too many homo nig friends
>>
>>78210552
>implying they won't be seen by white by everyone
literally destroying a line of non-whites and at the same time adding numbers to your own white lineage

>not the best of two worlds
>>
>>78210924
STFU SCUM
>>
>>78211016
>adding numbers to your own white lineage
They're not white
>>
>>78210948

Exactly. He and this whole alt-right have nothing to do with conservatism
>>
>>78209903
Since nobody's being honest with you Ill tell you.

He bet he could dance better than Hillary Clinton to salsa even with a buttplug up his ass.

Thats Gavin for ya.
>>
>>78211432
>associating gavin with the actual alt-right

Gavin and Milo are unwanted newcomers.

The Alt-Right is at it's core, reactionary.
>>
File: 1456518817796.jpg (52 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1456518817796.jpg
52 KB, 468x714
>>78210924
Fash the Nation
The Daily Shoah
Radio Free Skyrim
Jonathon Bowden's Julius Evola and Nietzsche lectures

Men Among the Ruins (to convert yourself to the fascist mindset)
The chapter "What is Noble?" from Beyond Good and Evil (to become illiberal)
Storm of Steel

I'm too tired to list more stuff
>>
File: 1379594274-35524.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1379594274-35524.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>78211109
who is more white? a man without western values but 100% European ancestry or a man with western values and 50% European ancestry?
>>
>>78211680
To me it seems like the faggot-right already hijacked brand "alt-right"
>>
>>78211016
>implying they won't be seen by white by everyone

Not implying, stating out right they won't be. Only deranged nutjobs would look at his halfbreeds and think "White."
>>
>>78211903
>niggers
>civilized
alright then
>>
>>78211903
The one with 100% European ancestry.
>>
It's okay, but it's run/owned by the Jewiest Jew to ever Jew (at least he triggers leftists though)
>>
>>78208224
Yeah hes done it more than once and tounges dudes. But I wouldnt expect most you backwoods inbreds to really know whats going on. All you know is MAGA and hillary BAD! And overly repeat the words cuck and nigger its getting embarrassing.
>>
>>78212147
Seems that way to me too. "faggotry is a pillar of the west!" -milo, this canadacuck, the_donald, brit from alex jonestown, several other faggot brits I've seen tube videos pushing the same bs(seems much of the brit "right" are faggots.)
>>
File: IMG_0691-e1297111835649.jpg (43 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691-e1297111835649.jpg
43 KB, 570x427
>>78212259
I'm betting most will actually
>>
>>78212606
I am 100% more woke (nigga) than the guy who makes out with homos and shove shit up his butt
>>
>>78212695
Everything you mentioned is the lowest rung of the redpill ladder. The point is to play politics with the normies and let the NEETs climb to the top
>>
>>78207427
PLease link
>>
Gavin can be cool but sort of annoying at times. Overall I'd say helpful I guess. The head of leaf media is a Jewish guy who's actually really cool too. Ezra Levant I think. At least he's sticking it to fucking Canada. Sometimes I can't believe that Canada is my fucking neighbor like holy shit why
>>
>>78212695

It is very stupid for /pol/ to accept faggotry on the right, becouse they hate islam that much. Belive or not this is the final step of degeneracy - acceptance on the righ-wing side.
>>
>>78212999
disagree. what you're advocating is what they're doing, and it just results in faggotry.
>>
>>78213359
This

We must remain untainted in our beliefs, tradition and ethos

It's all for nothing if we let social liberalism in. It doesn't matter if we manage to fight back the Muslims if our own society crumbles from the weight of degeneracy.
>>
File: faggots.png (321 KB, 1112x2893) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
321 KB, 1112x2893
>>78213359
I don't think pol is accepting faggots, the_donald on reddit, some spots on voat, other pleb tier platforms are.

My response when this agenda is pushed is to post said graphic.
>>
>>78213497

Personally I even rank muslims higer then our western degenerates societies.
>>
/pol/ will give Gavin McInnes shit for being a race mixer and not calling out the Jews, but he's a powerful ally that heaps derision upon leftist thought.
>>
>>78213899
I wouldn't go that far.

Sympathy for the enemy is forbidden in my book. No matter how low we are, I'll never lend a kind word to the filth who have inflicted so much pain on the west over the centuries.
>>
>>78213411
I am strictly anti-LGBT, but understand that democracy is a game. To be honest I don't care about modern politics because our current situation won't survive another few decades, so it doesn't matter whether we do anything about it or not. We're basically priming the normies for racial consciousness at this point to prepare them for when we become minorities in our own countries. The least we can do is let Milo and Gavin bring people over to cuckservatism, it's a start is the way I see it
>>
>>78213794

I wouldn't be so sure. I often see here "gays are ok, faggots not" and "who care what they are doing in privacy" memes.
>>
>>78210924
You need to realize not everyone is a genuine fascist. Fascist isn't just the end point of right wing values. Honestly alot of the people coming out don't give a shit about gay people or black people as long as they aren't legislating shit or committing crime. So any that don't are welcomed by these people. Another reason that these are welcomed is because it negates claims of being racist or homophobe or whatever. You might be a racial purist authoritarian but alot of people aren't.
>>
>>78213158
You need to subscribe to anthony cumia

if you are its episode 145
>>
>>78214189
That doesn't mean we should let it fly. We should be strong and open, willing to face persecution like men.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again: It's all for nothing if we just become a slightly more courageous conservative movement. Conservatism isn't enough to heal the west. Populism is all fine, well and dandy, but we must ensure that our message doesn't become polluted.
>>
>>78206374

I think gavin is awesome, aside from the time he shoved a dildo in his ass and kissed milo.
>>
>>78208475
Joe rogans a hack
>>
>>78214075
using faggotry as a political maneuver results in being force to defend the undefendable, it's a cut off your nose to spite your face move, and it's unnecessary.
>>
>>78212606
stfu cuck nigger
>>
>>78214016

>Except there won't be us or the west in future. Still I value my country Poland higher becouse Poles here are a majority and we still share a common values (unfortunately it's changing). But the west? You are already multicultural and muslims share more values with right than with your youth who support Bernie.
>>
>>78214103
yeah right, as if pol isn't filled with bad guy agenda pushers.
>>
>>78214002
this
If we rejected everyone who does anything degenerate, /pol/ would be pretty empty by now

There is not a guy on this board who wouldnt kiss another dude or show a buttplug up his anus for money.
>>
>>78206374
why is it that all the popular red pill youtubers are leafs and bongs?
>>
>based
>>
>>78214378
For me I'll gladly accept anybody at all, provided they support and uphold and defend western values. I know it's a meme but I don't particularly care if a small fraction of the populace is homo. I don't see how accepting gays is out of line with conservative thought. Many still oppose gay marriage. Or any state sponsored marriage. But with the recent events it's become 'nobody kills OUR homos'. Even if it's a temporary alliance. We can figure out the rest later. We have much more pressing issues and we need all the help we can get provided as you mentioned, it doesn't pollute the values too much.
>>
>>78214920
because American youtubers are either into minecraft or degeneracy
>>
>>78209903
He was just being cheeky. Gavin will do literally anything for the bants, he's an absolute madman.
>>
>>78214547
Trump is already pro LGBT though. At this point anything to get Trump elected is a move in the right direction. We can't salvage a normal society from our current situation anyway, fuck it as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>78215019
I'd kiss a dude for money too
>>
>>78214809
Not being 100% pure and pushing, championing and trying to normalize degeneracy aren't the same animal.
>>
>>78215061
So cheeky he'll shove a dildo up his asshole to convince millennials to vote for Trump
>>
>>78215061
> Gavin will do literally anything for the bants, he's an absolute madman.
Bantz my ass. It's a calculated, cynical move whose only purpose is to 1)attract alt-queers from the milo crowd 2)trigger homophobic rightists. Gr8success.gif
>>
How did the guy that created vice become so red pilled?
I mean vice media is hard left now. I remember when they used to do just documentaries of crazy shit. But they lean left now. What happened?
>>
>>78215336
It was always a little left-leaning. They just weren't this blatant until recently. They're not even trying to be unbiased anymore.
>>
>>78215204
Gavin is actually fairly socially conservative, and speaks out against cultural degeneracy pretty regularly.
>>
>>78215336
VICE has always been NY Hipster Inc., they just followed their target audience's delusions.
>>
>>78206374
Fake and gay. Plays captain obvious, then will shill for faggotry.

But today he is ok.
>>
>>78215204
>pushing, championing and trying to normalize degeneracy

you cant be against everything in this world, especially not if you're in the media business.

And most the time when Gavin does something degenerate, its for laughs or to further himself.
>>
>it hates the things i hate so that means its correct

where have i heard this before
>>
>>78214710
Hehe see >>78215020

I really don't know why the hell you all americans freak out about islam and refugees. There are fucking seperate from you by millons of kilometre and the ocean. There are like ~0,5% of your society. There is no fucking invasion or whatever. Even weedman from canada took only I don't know ~20 thousends refuuges? It's not a bog number. They won't change your demography, that's a Europe problem.
>>
>>78215447
and champions and pushes to normalize degenerate faggotry. Your argument is akin to "the priest is OK, he teaches kids to be nice, brush their teeth and do their school work, the homo pedo rape is only a small detraction from the overall."
>>
>>78215893
Europe is the homeland of all whites. For me, it matters more than any colonial nation. If Europe falls, there is absolutely no reason to even have a white race anymore.

The US is all but lost anyways. Only 60% white (and even that number is dubious), and dropping every year. The few whites left are stupefied hedonists who will never fight.

All the guns in the world are worthless if you don't have men fit to hold them.
>>
>>78215893
>There are fucking seperate from you by millons of kilometre and the ocean.

You might was to join the rest of us in the 21st century, we have world wide transportation, and it's been used to bring in hundreds of thousands of muds into the US.
>>
>>78216047

Electing Trump won't change Europe refugee policy, and Trump is really a liberal, he would probably won't oppose to continue to promote international LGBT agenda. Cruz would have been better.
>>
>>78215430
I agree they always leaned left. But if he founded it why was it left leaning at all? Was he outvoted by the others that worked there at the time?
I'm just trying to figure out was he always this right wing or did he change after vice.
>>
>>78216136

I have already joined, but muslims are coming to Europeon on foot.
>>
>>78206374
has a dumb feminist on his show
grills her stupid ass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
>>
>>78216366
The premise is faggots are less than 1% but the political capital to be gained is substantial so perceived small cost for large gain. I don't think the cost is small, at best the payment is delayed.
>>
>>78206374
>Look into a video of his about moving to canada because trump
>His argument came down to "Lol no you just mean you want to move to le vancouver or toronto"
Fuck this faggot.
>>
>>78207427
Hi gavin
>>
>>78216825
>>His argument came down to "Lol no you just mean you want to move to le vancouver or toronto"
I saw that one as well. He couldn't help himself but digress into random quebec-bashing for half the video instead of staying on topic. Literal click-bait.
>>
>>78216739

This is different. Faggots achive their goals by corrupting minds of westerners, muslims achive their goal by demography.

I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>78217144
night Zbigniew
>>
>>78216366
Trump is only useful to break down the remainder of the Right wing in America.

Of course he isn't perfect. But electing another Neo-Con like Cruz is only going to continue the stagnancy. Neo-cons are basically Liberals from the 1970s.

It's similar to the populist-nationalist parties in Europe like FN, UKIP etc. Of course they aren't enough. But they cause aggravation. Even if they don't succeed (which they probably wont, EU will see to that), they will turn soft-core nationalists radical when they see that change cant come from within.

Radicals are the key. We need radicals.
>>
>>78206374
>All these alt right faggots

JUST
>>
>>78206374
No, you can spot the difference easily by his hipster mustache. He's an attention whore douche, he does it for the controversy and attention, not because he has convictions.
>>
File: 1466064358353.webm (3 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1466064358353.webm
3 MB, 360x240
>>
>>78206374
He is a numale hipster faggot.
>>
They kind look like hipsters but are otherwise fine
>>
>>78217781
wtf
>>
>>78217781
if gavin didn't do retarded shit like this he'd probably be more respected in this industry
>>
>>78217781
IS THAT GAVIN?!?! I KNOW HE POURED PISS ON HIMSELF IN SOLIDARITY WITH LAUREN BUT FUCKIN' HELL
>>
>>78211903
Christ you swedes really are cucked, do you really need to ask that? Being European ISNT about what passport you own, or your beliefs, it's in the blood you fucking cuckold.

No wonder your country is burning so quickly. It makes sense that even your "right wing" party, the Swedish democrats don't even want to deport these new immigrants they just want them to assimilate.
>>
File: 1421280975523.jpg (59 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1421280975523.jpg
59 KB, 476x594
>>78217781
holy fuck
>>
File: not-bad.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
not-bad.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
>>78217781
nice d
>>
File: 1466624765186.jpg (8 KB, 250x95) Image search: [Google]
1466624765186.jpg
8 KB, 250x95
>>78218762
you think?
>>
>>78217781
someone tell me it isn't gavin
>>
File: Absolutely Degenerate.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Degenerate.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>78217781
>>
>>78219488
Yea that is defiantly him o_0 wow
>>
>>78206374
Yeah, anything with Gavin is cool. He's what I send liberal to red pill them. Dudes an ex hipster and Canadian so the left wing cucks listen to him.
>>
>>78206529
Yeah, he's obsessed with the alpha beta shit even more so than 4chan but his shit is good.
>>
>>78208655
Vice wasn't a liberal propaganda toilet back in the day
it was the creator of i dont care hipster snark, the articles were written by people on drugs and were like 1 1/2 paragraphs long
it was pretty non political, it sometimes made fun of liberals though, enough that I definitely noticed that like 10 years ago which was an anomaly back then as well
>>
File: 1445623406730.gif (237 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1445623406730.gif
237 KB, 600x800
>>
>>78206374
Gavin is a total bro

Its funny how the pendulum is swinging away from liberalism

Being a liberal is so mainstream that an older dad anarchist rebel has to go full trump

love it

gavin is a great guy. some of his stuff is degenerate but he has his heart generally in the right place
>>
>>78207427
I love it when he shits on abos, its where I first saw this gem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>78221296
pendulum aint swinging you idiot if anything its swinging further left
>>
File: 1461000807046.jpg (176 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1461000807046.jpg
176 KB, 1680x1050
>>
>>78221275
is that actually real?
>>
>>78221440
kek yeah that was hilarious
>>
>>78212606
Yes, how dare he not know about the things he's shoved up Gavin's ass!

Get fucked.
>>
>>78207135
Every jew's a poor man's american, too.
>>
>>78207135
Every American is a poor man's Albertan.

RoCs aren't even human
>>
>>78223392
>>78207135
wait

fuck i fucked up my shitpost what you say must be true >>78207135
>>
>>78207906
It's fake. The screencap is a well-made photoshop. Him having a bleached asshole is part of the joke.
>>
>>78207427
ant is okay, but only spend the $ if you want Gavin

but if you do, you MUST watch the East Side Dave Show. if you like Wonder Showzen, Tim & Eric, and/or Eric Andre, it's like that but weirder, realer, and more depressing.

https://youtu.be/jpLcMOBU3os
>>
>>78206374
Gapin McAnus is a Scotch repressed homosexial n that crime guys wife is a dry drunk
>>
>>78221275
wyat
>>
>>78206374
It's good enough I guess, for a fucking leaf
>>
>>78215019
>secure in his sexuality
>doesn't give a fuck
>kisses a faggot to flip islam the bird

pretty based
>>
>>78209903
>that time he and coppercap were mooning each other and slapping their asses
https://vimeo.com/155612866
>>
>>78217781
You gon' git banned posting this kinda shit here m8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg_GrEEcS4k
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.