[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abandon Democratic Hope - Armed Insurrection Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-16-25-10~2.jpg (131 KB, 1440x1452) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-16-25-10~2.jpg
131 KB, 1440x1452
You do realize the futile attempts on our part to save the sinking boat that is western civilization to vote in like-minded politicians will never transpire, right?

Trump won't be elected, Brexit won't happen, so on and so forth. The malevolent forces in society, the Marxists, decide who wins. It was Joseph Stalin who said,

>"The people who cast the votes don't decide who wins, the people who count them do."

Unless we want George Orwell's telling novel, 1984, to come true, we must take up arms and fight back by whatever means possible, arms, red-pilling, etc.

>Fight, or we lose it all. We will lose the fruits of the labours of our ancestors with the stroke of a pen of the political class, should we, God forbid, not enact resistance against these tyrants.
>>
File: 1466557979154.jpg (117 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
1466557979154.jpg
117 KB, 950x534
>>78204303

Sup' NSA, FBI?
>>
>>78204505
Seriously, I'm trying to inspire my fellow citizens to acts of bravery and heroism.
>>
>>78204303

Chill, the AI will sort it out as soon as it becomes smarter than the libtards building it
>>
>>78204806
We can't wait that long. By then, our collective situation may be irreparable.
>>
Get a girlfriend or a job you edgy faggot.
>>
>>78205097
I have both. I'm very concerned with the state of society, obviously you aren't.
>>
>>78204303
Trying to get us killed
>>
>>78204303
Do not take action unless you lose.
Do not be stupid and ruin your own cause.
>>
>>78204303
It's not bad enough yet. Try again in 10 years.
>>
>>78204303
But OP, you can both fight at the ballot box, and fight in the streets after electoral fraud. They are not mutually exclusive. You would be able to see that if you took the thirty penises out of your mouth.
>>
>>78204303
You have no idea what's actually going on if you think this is about Marxism.

The final result of our current societies is the corporate republic, one giant conglomerate in which everything is privatized, every resident works for and holds a share in. No more taxes, no more unemployment, no more misdirection or struggle.

It's beginning. Megacorporations already control most of the world trade. In a few short years, they'll conduct most of it directly, too. Eventually, all nation states will be bankrupt, except for the lucky few that are adapting to the new order already. The game of elimination will continue until all of humanity is one corporation, making whole the fabric of society.
>>
>>78208472
>you will be born for no other purpose than to work every day for some Bildeberg wanker, to your 60s where you'll be euthanised.

Just fucking kill me now, desu.
>>
File: 243867465332.jpg (55 KB, 347x400) Image search: [Google]
243867465332.jpg
55 KB, 347x400
I LOST ALL MY GUNS IN A BOAT ACCIDENT

I AM ONLY HERE IRONICALLY

DIVERSITY IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL

HITLER WAS EVIL

WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL

I LOVE OBAMA

Just for the record.
>>
>>78209590
We are born with no other purpose than to work as it is.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.