[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNED OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (107 KB, 200x364) Image search: [Google]
image.png
107 KB, 200x364
>Bernie Sanders: 'It doesn't appear that I'm going to be the nominee'

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/22/politics/bernie-sanders-democratic-nomination/index.html?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

I TRIED SO HARD
>>
shh
>>
How cucked is this man? The day he lost California and New Jersey he should have conceded and used his newfound status with the party to leverage himself to get his voters on board with Hillary. Instead, with the judge and shooting fiascos, the news cycle has basically passed him by. Getting completely crushed in DC worsened matters and all but the most hardcore Bernie supporters have already moved onto Hillary. Each day that passes until the convention he loses more influence and that's just among the people who actually remember he's "technically" in the running to be the nominee. His plan to turn superdelegates failed completely and instead he lost some. I've never seen someone and their "revolution" fade into irrelevance quicker.
>>
>used his newfound status with the party to leverage himself to get his voters on board with Hillary

Eight weeks ago this board, just like media both main stream and not, was continually remarking, mostly in admiration, about Bernie's complete disdain for the wall street driven system. He was Hillary's strongest critic.

Roll over and endorse her? Encouraging his followers to back Hillary would be the worst form of hypocrisy. The man would have no dignity.
>>
File: 1459378194749.jpg (90 KB, 576x688) Image search: [Google]
1459378194749.jpg
90 KB, 576x688
>>78197493
Poor old fuck.
>>
>>78197493

I almost feel bad for the man. It's like raising a child thinking he be can anything and then he's faced with the reality as he grows.
>>
Is he going to cry? He should have known there was no chance before signing up.
>>
So, what will happen to his supporters?
>>
Tell that to sfp

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4p8uq0/breaking_news_we_did_it_564_yays_and_246_nays_the/
>>
The revolution isnt over!
Keep on donating!
Burn for Bernie!
>>
>>78204028
hopefully commit mass suicide
>>
>>78204160

I still check that sub every couple days just for keks.

All the denial of reality, basking in victimhood, and wallowing in self pity gives me endless satisfaction.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yysBz6OTg

His whole campaign was just a shekel drive.
>>
>>78204160
The day pic related happened, I knew he wouldn't get jack shit.
>>
Bump for bernie
>>
File: bernie_blm.jpg (85 KB, 799x555) Image search: [Google]
bernie_blm.jpg
85 KB, 799x555
>>78205819
>>
>>78203278
Bernie didn't get a job until his 40s, which is something he has in common with his supporters. He never grew.
>>
It took him this long to figure that out?
>>
>>78197493
I know he spent all his supporter's money and bought an Audi R8 but he really helped that witch, he did it for free in the end.
>>
>>78205819
Seriously, only idiots at this point won't see BLM as a liberal domestic terrorist cell in disguise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.