[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthy at Every Size: a Psy-Ops Operation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is HAES part of a psychological warfare programme implemented by the elites designed to keep the general population unfit and unable to fight back?

If you're overweight, you're not going to be able to fight authoritarian governments when they decide to take your rights away. You can't run, are an easy target and don't have the stamina to keep fighting.

They say it's ok to eat more than you need and become the ultimate consumerist blob, rendering you useless.

You can't seize the means of production if you're fat.

Discuss.
>>
>>78185933
Some fat chicks are sexy though.
>>
>>78185933
>20 KB JPG Healthy at Every Size: a Psy-Ops Operation? Anonymous (ID: DOYojiLG) 06/22/16(Wed)15:57:20 No.7
By elites, you mean the pharma/Big Medicine? All those sleeve gastrectomies will really pile up
>>
>>78186306

They are part of it too. A bonus, if you will.

The main aim is to create a populace that is docile like cattle. Think about how you feel after eating too much at a restaurant: tired, bloated, unable to move and think clearly. HAES promotes this mode of existence.

It is a bonus that Big Medicine can also make money out of these people, but it's a bonus that still benefits them greatly.
>>
>>78186166

But they are not healthy. They will not be able to fight or stand up for themselves.
>>
File: fat acceptance.jpg (36 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
fat acceptance.jpg
36 KB, 500x750
It is your duty to be fit and ready to defend yourself and others should tyrannical government decide to take everything from you.

HAES/Fat Acceptance is designed to destroy this simple necessity.
>>
self-bump, I want your opinions.
>>
final bump before I retire.
>>
>>78185933
It is the Leviathans. Trust me, I've watched Supernatural.
>>
>>78185933
The high test meme was invented by feminists to turn men into fat-fetischists so they can keep being useless tubs of lard and still get the d
>>
>>78192619

Interesting theory, swedebro.
>>
>>78185933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPLmIumAV-s&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCPLmIumAV-s&has_verified=1

nice to watch when this shit comes up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.