[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bets: The only pòlls that matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Brexit Bets 160622.png (144 KB, 1287x562) Image search: [Google]
Brexit Bets 160622.png
144 KB, 1287x562
Brexit: is not going to happen, /pol/.

Do you know it, right? It's only for the fun, right?
>>
>>78185900
idiot odds are 99% dependent on what people have already chose. bookies never want to cover bets themselves obviously
>>
Bookies got the last 5 elections correct.

BREMAIN CONFIRMED.
>>
>>78186233
>Bookies got the last 5 elections correct.
>BREMAIN CONFIRMED.
They got the Austrian elections wrong. It was 70% for Hofer, 30% for Van der Cucken.
>>
Betting odds are aligned like this every day thousands of times, yet "upsets" happen all the time. Bookers also constantly fix the odds to get an equal amount of money on both of the sides, so they can make guaranteed profit...
>>
File: retard.jpg (29 KB, 364x394) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
29 KB, 364x394
>>78185900

Yea, I made so much money when Rubio won the Republican nomination in the US, SO GLAD I BET ON THE GUY WITH THE BEST ODDS
>>
>>78185900
Doesn't matter what people want anyway, the powers that be will ensure that Britain remains a cucked EUnuch.

Regardless of popularity or what people vote for,, remain will have it by a slightly larger than narrow margin. Mark my words.
>>
>>78185900
ODDS SHORTENING BOYS
>>
>>78186476
They weren't expecting 150% increase in "provisional ballots" (see rigging).
>>
File: trump-bets.png (12 KB, 459x307) Image search: [Google]
trump-bets.png
12 KB, 459x307
>>78186476

Bookies picked Rubio, Carson, Yeb, Rubio again and then finally Trump when he was only against Kasich.

Last year in about november or so, Trump was paying out like 12-15x for president bets.
>>
>>78186770
CMON
>>
>>78185900
>betting companies see the future

when does this meme die?
>>
>>78186770

I got on the brexit to leave at 4-1 and then bet again the day cox was shot paying 0.75 - 1, before the odds changed because the bookies are slow as fuck on political betting.. and now Im guaranteed to win money or break even.
>>
>>78185900
No, that's not how it works. Here is an article explaining the mechanism.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-22/something-strange-emerges-when-looking-behind-brexit-bookie-odds
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.