[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1465286797406.jpg (3 MB, 2184x1704) Image search: [Google]
1465286797406.jpg
3 MB, 2184x1704
Fellow /pol/acks.
Is Brexit going to happen ? I'm fairly certain that we see some major kikery. Globalists, jews etc. will try anything to affect the outcome of the referendum, it's in their interest. Can we, normal people even face the globalists ? Can we even do anything if Brexit fails because of cheating in the referendum ? Pic unrelated
>>
>>78184863
We will win, brother.
We are winning in the polls, there is nothing the multicultural bastards can do.
>>
>>78185041
I certainly hope so, but an event like that can't go by said globalists without them trying to change the outcome.
>>
>>78184863
No. The election will be rigged and the people will just accept that.
>>
>>78185041
>muh polls

hope you're ready for a remain vote, because that's what's going to happen.

>>78188481

getting the excuses out early I see.
>>
>>78184863
It's gonna be rigged

They will say that the death of the labour MP turned the tide of the votes
>>
>>78184863
I know what you mean man I believe Jo Cox was killed by a guy whose mind was corrupted by the govt and secret service. I will be out voting tomorrow and my family have all voted out so far but I reckon the elite will keep us in
>>
>>78184863
This is why I'm voting remain, they will make sure remain wins whatever the people vote for so I want to be on the winning side.
>>
>>78189396

gloating rights are pretty important it has to be said.
>>
>>78189396
>>78189799
Ballots are secret though so you could vote leave and tell your normie friends you voted remain.
>>
>>78184863
Take to the streets like the Christian sand monkeys in Tahrir Square. Kick out the muzzies and globalists by force.

I mean if the Egyptians can do it
>>
Don't worry lads we've got your back

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/meet-the-british-poles-who-back-brexit/
>>
singles confirm remain
>>
>>78185041
>implying the jews won't just spit out their classic 51% vote
>"while the polls seemed strongly unfavorable, the real people of Britain simply spoke out with the actual vote. Most of these online polls tend to get attacked by right-wing internet trolls, which explains their #exit tendencies"
>>
>>78184863
Dubs say brits will stay
>>
sure, leave EU. This way you're playing for the russians though, who are not your friends
>>
>>78197718
They're not our enemies either. The EU deliberately and needlessly antagonises Russia, as does NATO
>>
>>78184863
Don't get your hopes up.
>51%
>>
>>78198678

This. This point has been barely covered in the whole debate, but the EU was set up as a cold war structure against the USSR, and it is now continuing that role by meddling in the Ukraine and absorbing Russian satellite states.

Now, apart from anything else, for a realpolitik perspective- this is all very stupid. It is not clever, statesmanlike, or even playing the Great Game well. It is just dumb, and obvious to anyone who pays attention.

And then they expect us to applaud the 'EU is the institution of peace' claptrap? Aye right.
>>
>>78184863
Leave will win, but it will be by a small margin. Expect a manufactured economic crisis to occur such that people change their minds and want to remain.
>>
File: 1465509796038.png (601 KB, 945x574) Image search: [Google]
1465509796038.png
601 KB, 945x574
>my country tomorrow
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.