[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get out there and win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: bb.jpg (36 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
36 KB, 800x450
If I see a single British flag on 4chan tomorrow, I'll slap your shit up. Even if you already voted, you should be out campaigning for Brexit. If Remain wins and you were posting on 4chan when they did, you're entirely to blame and should be put in front of a firing squad.
>>
>>78184555

Fuck off, leaf.

Remain already won, when a neo-nazi idiot shot a remain-supporting MP.

There's literally no point trying.
>>
>>78184704
This

Can't even be bothered to vote now
>>
>>78184704
IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, MR. CAMERON, MY POST HAS KEK'S BLESSING.

>PRAISE BE TO KEK.
>A FREE BRITAIN IS A STRONG BRITAIN, AND A STRONG BRITAIN IS A FREE BRITAIN.
>>
>>78184982
Thanks for the input, Jo, but I liked you better when you were dead.
>>
File: Untitled.png (793 KB, 1019x539) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
793 KB, 1019x539
Just look at the betting odds senpai, we're remaining
>>
File: images (18).jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>78184555
COME ON ENGLAND. FIGHT AND WIN!
>>
>>78185308

Betting odds: remain
Polls: remain

Remainers are coming out of the woodwork left, right and centre.
>>
>>78184982
Fucking vote anyway you bloody idiot, you never know leave might actually win and it might not just be rigged
>>
>>78184555
It's most likely rigged dummy, the result will probably be 52%-48% in favor of remain despite the fact that most pro-EU people wont bother to vote. It'll just magically happen like it did in Austria.
>>
>>78184555
I bet you play hockey and know how to throw a punch.

Fucking based leaf.

https://youtu.be/UxJvrD80nJ4

Please remember bongs, the Leafs were some of the first to answer the call for WW1 and WW2.

We're the good kids.Take heed.
>>
>>78184555
But...I'm already campaigning for Remain
>>
File: NigelBaffling.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
NigelBaffling.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>>78187691
If you were standing in front of me right now and said that to my face, I think I would punch some of your teeth out.

Nothing personal, you just need to grow up a bit mate.
>>
>>78187945
Ok, chinky china man
>>
>>78186563
You realize you're just galvanizing the Leave side with your shilling, right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.