[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with a United States of Europe anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x451
What's wrong with a United States of Europe anyway?
>>
>>78181537
Everything.
>>
>>78181537
We are country, not state.
>>
File: DKNX671g.jpg (27 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
DKNX671g.jpg
27 KB, 680x510
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>78181537

takes democracy too far from the people, power should be visible as far as possible and decisons being taken by a load of anonymous bureaucrats just breeds resentment and a disconnect from politics...

Also theres too much economic variation with countries having 50% youth unemployment and minimum wages a fraction of the larger western european economies

Not to mention the fact there's unifying sense of belonging to the EU and nothing that binds all it's members together other than sharing a continent...
>>
Please reference the American Revolution
>>
>>78181537
>What's wrong with having unelected legislators push their globalist agenda onto all of Europe anyway?
>What's wrong with replacing the native elected government with a special-interest-funded foreign oligarchy anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1160x788
U.S.E.
U.S.E
U.S.E.
U.S.E
U.S.E.
U.S.E
U.S.E.
U.S.E
>>
>>78182319
You will get U.S.E.'d if you vote to remain.
>>
>>78181537
Nothing
currently it's just more of a bureaucratic clusterfuck that hardly can be called democratic.
The EU is a hostage of germany
Nuke germany and build a better EU
>>
>>78181537
>What's wrong with a United States of Europe anyway?

Nothing, in and of itself, with the proviso that, lacking anything approaching a unified culture, it is not possible at the current time, and the price of unifying the culture may be too high to pay for a unified body politic.

But the present situation , with an unaccountable government accruing more power to itself at the expense of the member states is farcical, and I would sicsh that Ueropeans would be sufficiently engaged to resist it.

Unfortunately, your continent seems hell-shocked and tired, and just willing to accept anything that is done to you in order to avoid the necessity of making an effort.

Best I can say for you at this point is -- Ave et vale, Europe. You will be missed.
>>
>>78182319
Awful, simply awful
>>
>>78181537
the same things that are wrong with the United States of America
namely the personal beliefs of people 1000 miles away should not have any effect on my life
>>
>>78181695

>We are a cuckold, not state.

FTFY
>>
>>78182319
>USREEE
>USREEE
>USREEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.