[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton Indictment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So when is it gonna happen?
>>
>>78179586
could they be waiting till after Obama can no longer pardon her?
>>
It's not gonna happen

It's just a conservative/trump funded lie in the media

Just like that one time when some Dc madame ear supposedly releasing records about a presidential candidate

Trumpfags and conservatives are the most deluded group in existence atm
>>
>>78179586
Never you idiot. The government won't let it.

This country is fucked and has been for a long while.
>>
>>78179586

I'm hoping they do, but I'm not counting on it.

It seems like the FBI has been "wrapping up its investigation" or "in the final stages" for about the last three months now. If they do anything (assuming they have enough evidence) they'll wait until after the election.

If Trump wins they'll freely indict her.

If Hillary wins the FBI would likely try to extract concessions or blackmail her (for who knows what purposes).
>>
File: 1466182579708.jpg (32 KB, 768x400) Image search: [Google]
1466182579708.jpg
32 KB, 768x400
>>78180052
>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
File: James Comey.jpg (50 KB, 770x415) Image search: [Google]
James Comey.jpg
50 KB, 770x415
>>78179586

>"We want to do it well and we want to do it promptly. I feel pressure to do both of those things," Comey told reporters during a roundtable at FBI headquarters. "As between the two things, we will always choose 'well.'"

they are taking their sweet time, because they dont want to present something that will be thrown out on a technicality, or ruled in favor of the defendant because of some minor detail. They know how the games work.
>>
>>78179586
Its not
If you believe anything said on these new networks you are an idiot
who watches this shit seriously?
>>
Obama will Pardon her.
>>
>>78181176
he can't pardon her until she's been charged of something.

And if he does, that will tarnish both his legacy, AND the party's image for the next decade.

The Democratic party is already weakened by the fact that hillary has loads of baggage, AND the fact that many of it's constituents are buttblasted that Sanders got cheated by the DNC chairwoman, who herself has ruined the party's image.

pardoning Clinton would be political suicide.
>>
She's too big to jail. Of course, the globalists want her to win, but they're in for a surprise when Trump wins this November and the first fucking thing he does is put their little princess on trial.
>>
Lol laws don't apply to people at hillary's level

She could shoot a kid with an AR-15 on live TV and people would call her brave
>>
>>78184159
>That kid was a Trump supporter anyway. One less bigot to worry about, amirite?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.